Biden is going to try to spring Brittney Griner from Russian jail in desperate attempt to salvage midterms

She broke the law in Russia, she knew she was breaking the law there and continued to break the law knowing the penalty. I’m not what her thinking was, did she think she wouldn’t have gotten caught? Did she think they would let the issue go without penalizing her? She is not a victim, she knowingly, willfully and arrogantly broke a law. To me the law is unfair but she was in a country where drug penalties are much more severe.

Do you know who they are now, or do I have to explain to you how you voted for a group of Russian agents?

Again, I don't know who they are....

Apparently you know less about this photograph than you do the Steele Dossier...

Remember when you couldn't give any specifics about it either? It was yesterday.

Again, I don't know who they are....

Apparently you know less about this photograph than you do the Steele Dossier...

Remember when you couldn't give any specifics about it either? It was yesterday.

OK, let's pretend you don't know who you voted for:

On the left is Sergei Lazarov, currently running Putin's invasion in Ukraine.

Next to him, fondling Lazarov, is Jen Psaki, Joe Biden's former press secretary, wearing the symbol of Soviet oppression that killed 50,000,000 people.

Next to her is Maria Zakharova, Putin's minister of foreign affairs and a known spy.

Next to Zakharova is John Kerry, a known traitor and lifelong Russian/communist sympathizer, who also serves in Biden's cabinet.

That's what you voted for. Own it.

OK, let's pretend you don't know who you voted for:
Well, I voted for John Kerry.
On the left is Sergei Lazarov, currently running Putin's invasion in Ukraine.
Never heard of him
Next to him, fondling Lazarov, is Jen Psaki, Joe Biden's former press secretary, wearing the symbol of Soviet oppression that killed 50,000,000 people.
Again, she wasn't on the ballot. The symbol is a pink hat? LOL

The same oppression you're supporting now... you're strange.
Next to her is Maria Zakharova, Putin's minister of foreign affairs and a known spy.
Never heard of her either.
Next to Zakharova is John Kerry, a known traitor and lifelong Russian/communist sympathizer, who also serves in Biden's cabinet.
I did vote for John Kerry. The guy who actually fought communists.. The same ones you support now comrade.
That's what you voted for. Own it.

I'd be happy to vote for him again.

Never heard of him

Again, she wasn't on the ballot. The symbol is a pink hat? LOL

The same oppression you're supporting now... you're strange.

Never heard of her either.

I did vote for John Kerry. The guy who actually fought communists.. The same ones you support now comrade.

I can't help the fact you're too dumb to know you voted for a pack of Russian agents.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're just stupid. The alternative is you knew you were voting for a pack of Russian agents, which makes you a collaborator.

I can't help the fact you're too dumb to know you voted for a pack of Russian agents.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're just stupid. The alternative is you knew you were voting for a pack of Russian agents, which makes you a collaborator.

Meanwhile back in reality...Biden is sending arms to the Ukraine and they are destroying your buddies over there.

Strange for all of the supposed "Russian agents" you're swearing he's hiring.

I don't give you the benefit of the doubt....you're a fucking idiot.

Meanwhile back in reality...Biden is sending arms to the Ukraine and they are destroying your buddies over there.

Strange for all of the supposed "Russian agents" you're swearing he's hiring.

I don't give you the benefit of the doubt....you're a fucking idiot.

Yes, Biden is protecting his and Zelensky's massive money laundering operation, but once that's safe, he'll continue being Putin's bitch as he has been since the Obama years.

Yes, Biden is protecting his and Zelensky's massive money laundering operation, but once that's safe, he'll continue being Putin's bitch as he has been since the Obama years.
Ahh the conspiracy theory.

Sorry your idols are letting you down there Ivan

There is no salvaging the midterms.

Nothing the Dems can do will salvage the midterms for them

I agree.

Noting will salvage the midterms for the Rats....... so......in their usual corrupt style they will do everything in their power to steal this one like they stole the past one.

But it's not going to be so easy for these scum this time around! :mad-61:

She had been to Russia before and she knew how stringent the drug laws were but she brought drugs anyway. I wouldn't put it past a demented president to think that springing a stupid anti-American from a Russian prison would translate to votes for democrats.

Couple of swings and misses there
36D2B066-60B1-4AB9-A393-B41A74016FBA.jpeg

Forum List

Back