🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden is not a gold star father and should stop playing one on T.V,

When meeting with real gold star families he goes on and on about his dead son beau who died of natural causes.

The real gold star families detest bidens lack of sympathy for their fallen heroes.
Loss of loved ones, especially one's children, is a common bond.

The President has never suggested his late son died in the service of his country. He was an Iraq War veteran.

you are a paid leftwing propagandist with no crdibility. take a hike
I'll take this as your snippy admission that you are unable to cite any instance when the President ever claimed to be a Gold Star Father.

If that is again the determination of the American electorate in 2024, let's hope the President doesn't provoke goons to attack Congress.

Nah, just rioting, looting and taking over police departments across the country. No biggie.

Still a vet last time I checked

Where does Biden claim to be a Gold Star Father?
His son died from natural causes.

Yet biden wants his death to be equated with those who died as a result of combat.

He should not be going on and on about his son whilst meeting with real gold star familirs.

Bidens family is a insult to america.....nothing but blood sucking leeches.

Last edited:
I'll take this as your snippy admission that you are unable to cite any instance when the President ever claimed to be a Gold Star Father.
You are not only over the top stupid you are a liar.

No one said biden claimed to be a gold star father...only that he tries to act like one by weeping over his son who died of natural causes whilst talking with real gold star families.

Highly inappropriate.

They keep trying to tear down a good man Biden is a good man they can't win at this the gig is up
Nonsense---biden is A DISASTER that must be gotten rid of brfore he does more damage to Amerivca

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

The President has never suggested his late son died in the service of his country. He was an Iraq War veteran.

So it would be appropriate to mention how I felt when my grandma died to a group of Gold Star fathers who just lost their sons? Yeah, it wouldn't be. The only common thread Biden shares with them is that it was his son who died and he happened to serve in the military prior to his death. It is just as inappropriate as me mentioning my grandmothers death. Yeah, everyone is sad when a loved one dies, but when a child dies at an early age in the line of duty serving his country, it is different, particularly when it could have been easily avoided with a little planning. The fact that the man responsible for this lack of planning is making these comments about his son adds fuel to the fire.

So it would be appropriate to mention how I felt when my grandma died to a group of Gold Star fathers who just lost their sons? Yeah, it wouldn't be. The only common thread Biden shares with them is that it was his son who died and he happened to serve in the military prior to his death. It is just as inappropriate as me mentioning my grandmothers death. Yeah, everyone is sad when a loved one dies, but when a child dies at an early age in the line of duty serving his country, it is different, particularly when it could have been easily avoided with a little planning. The fact that the man responsible for this lack of planning is making these comments about his son adds fuel to the fire.
You nailed it.

The real gold star families saw through bidens phoniness and told him to go to hell where he belongs.

The greatest political hakster in American history and a disaster for America.

Beau was so far behind the front lines he might as well have been in Delaware.

The gold star families themselves make your claim nonsensical.

They told biden to burn in hell

He was just monitoring his heart rate. Stay calm...
And you know this, how? While you're figuring out how to answer that, answer why it's good optics for him to do it and why it would be so important he had to do it then.

And you know this, how? While you're figuring out how to answer that, answer why it's good optics for him to do it and why it would be so important he had to do it then.
git da fuk outta here moron. go peddle your b.s. elsewhere

He died from natural causes.

Yet biden wants his death to be equated with those who died as a result of combat.

He should not be going on and on about his son whilst meeting with real gold star familirs.

Bidens family is a insult to america.....nothing but blood sucking leeches.
Biden equated the fact that he had also lost a son
He lost a wife and daughter also

I understand what it is like to lose a child…
It is called compassion

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

It is called compassion
Biden is a sociopath...he is all about himself and his family. Has no empathy for others.

Where did Biden claim to be a Gold Star Father?
Admit the OP is a lie
You are the liar and incredibly stupid. No one said biden claimed ro be a gold star father but that he tries to act like one...going on and on about his son beau when talking to real gold star families instead of talking about those who gave their lives for America.

The real gold star families have a very low opinion of joe and they let the phoney know.

It is called compassion
According to the gold star families joe was very inappropriate...they saw through his pretended sympathy.

Try and keep up before coming on here and embarassing yourself.

You have no credibility. How many days did you go on and on about biden would evacuate everyone?

You are nothing more than a propagandist trying to defend the traitor biden.

Where did Biden claim to be a Gold Star Father?
Admit the OP is a lie

The OP didn't say Biden claimed to be a Gold Star Father. It stated that he was playing one. In other words, he was ACTING to gain the same sympathy as those that are. Again, you know this but are just being obtuse to provide cover for Biden.

Beau was so far behind the front lines he might as well have been in Delaware.

They told biden to burn in hell
I understand parents of the 2,400 Americans killed in Afghanistan being contemptuous of whichever president sent them there, but I was not aware of Khizr and Ghazala Khan leading a "burn in hell" chorus. It must be a dog whistle sort of rendition.

The President's haters may wish to rail against his penchant for strutting to the podium as if he were at the Darktown Strutters' Ball. His terpsichore leaves much to be desired.

Forum List

Back