🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden is not a gold star father and should stop playing one on T.V,

FACT: President Biden has NEVER claimed to be a "Gold Star Father" - but he has the empathy of being one. Oh, and he doesn't "play one on TV".

Must be why several parents of dead soldiers are giving interviews about Biden talking to them about Beau and not their sons/daughters huh? Oh, and and looking at his watch several times as the caskets came out..

joe-biden-21-1.jpg

Biden is such a phoney and has been a phoney and a liar all his life.

Time for Congress to step up to the plate and take care of the problem before he causes another humanitarian crisis.

‘Biden Is Not A Gold Star Father And Should Stop Playing One On TV’: George W. Bush’s Chief Speechwriter
Ironic, I never heard anything more twisted than that. If you were talking about Trump that would be true, absolutely true. Biden is the real deal. He's had more pain and suffering in his life than most people ever have, he's totally empathetic. Trump was a total fraud. Get your head out of the sand.

Must be why several parents of dead soldiers are giving interviews about Biden talking to them about Beau and not their sons/daughters huh? Oh, and and looking at his watch several times as the caskets came out..

joe-biden-21-1.jpg
Those people's frustration and anger is being manipulated by nasty people.

joe-biden-21-1.jpg

He was just monitoring his heart rate. Stay calm...

joe-biden-21-1.jpg

Well then.. YOU are not an empath.. And neither is your hero if you consider all that "funny"..

It's a sickness to laugh at gross disrespect like that.

joe-biden-21-1.jpg
He was checking to see how much longer he could go and not leak through his diaper.

your link proves nothing about Biden claiming to be a Gold Star Father
Do you have one?

Biden’s son proudly served in Afghanistan. Can you show where Biden claims he was killed there?
Beau Biden was a military lawyer, that’s a job even safer than a supply officer. He was what we called a REMF in my day, someone who never went outside the wire where he was in danger. Biden’s other son, was kicked out of the navy for drug use and should have served prison time. Anybody but a Senator’s son would have done hard time.

Beau Biden was a military lawyer, that’s a job even safer than a supply officer. He was what we called a REMF in my day, someone who never went outside the wire where he was in danger. Biden’s other son, was kicked out of the navy for drug use and should have served prison time. Anybody but a Senator’s son would have done hard time.
The important point is that he did serve and in a needed capacity. Did any of trumps offspring serve in the military no just like him they're frauds.

Still a vet last time I checked

Where does Biden claim to be a Gold Star Father?

Exactly......the whole biden family are nothing but phonies using sloe joe to enrich themselves....worse even than the clintons

Forum List

Back