Biden is stepping all over his tongue in his Kung Flu briefing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he say anything along the lines of "inject sunlight into your veins" or "the hot weather will cause it to dissipate?"
Trump never said inject sunlight...he spoke of the very real UV treatment for lung decease...where they put a UV light tube into the lungs...and warm weather has ended flu and cold viruses in the past...so what the hell are you talking about?...you are duped...duped by the hate Trump media....

When he said he had 5 things to talk about I knew he was in trouble. :cuckoo: :itsok:

Why is he talking as if he had ANYTHING to do with the Trump vaccine?
I love how the idiot promised more testing. Called our testing a "travesty".

We have tested over 250 MILLION times, tens of millions more than the next closest country.

You can get a drive thru test anywhere you live.

He has no connection to reality. None.

Did he say anything along the lines of "inject sunlight into your veins" or "the hot weather will cause it to dissipate?"
Light in diagnosis, therapy and surgery
UV- light enabled catheter fixes holes in the heart without invasive surgery

A new study shows that ultraviolet disinfection technology eliminates up to 97.7 percent of pathogens in the operating room. Using this light wavelength might help defeat superbugs.

Oh and yes sunlight Vitamin D is good for people.

Trump never said inject sunlight...he spoke of the very real UV treatment for lung decease...where they put a UV light tube into the lungs...and warm weather has ended flu and cold viruses in the past...so what the hell are you talking about?...you are duped...duped by the hate Trump media....
Give Copy/Paste MarcATL a break!

I usually don't bother to listen to anything the dufus has to say. However, today we turned on the TV to see the local weather. They had China Joe on.

I have never heard such worthless dribble in my life. That asshole is barely coherent.

I heard he wanted to use our money to bail out the incompetent Democrat run big city shitholes. I heard him wanting to use our money to pay off the filthy ass Teacher's union. I heard him spout his Environmental wacko bullshit.

He never mentioned anything about it being his Chicom buddies that fucked us. Of course he is happy they released the virus. That gave the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department the ooportunity to steal the election by fraudulent mail in ballots in the swing states.

This clown is an embarrassment to our country and he will be a disaster. Anybody that voted for him is a fucking idiot. A Useful Idiot.

A new study shows that ultraviolet disinfection technology eliminates up to 97.7 percent of pathogens in the operating room. Using this light wavelength might help defeat superbugs.

MarcATL is a clueless moron..............and a liar.

MarcATL is a clueless moron..............and a liar.
I don't think MarcATL is a liar.

He did fuck up and say Chris Christie was now making sense about covid safety. That’s nuts. Everything else. Solid.

Bidens staff are already drafting a plan to end employer health insurance and put everyone on the UN...ACA...even public servants...federal and state and county and city....no more good affordable health insurance for anyone...even you MSM hacks will lose your Cadillac plans....we have illegal immigrants to treat cure and care for....and by the way this would be retroactive so if you are retired and on a employers health insurance cobra plan you lose...it goes away....

Biden is our generation’s George Washington. He wouldn’t lie about chopping down a cherry tree either. Man is a natural born leader except Biden is smart enough to not stand on a small boat crossing the River. Washington wishes he had Biden’s alertness.

I'll be honest; I watched the 1st 7:15.
Saying Trump hasn't done enough as #1 and then lying in 2-5 is disgusting.
I don't blame Biden as he's reading a script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back