Biden is stepping all over his tongue in his Kung Flu briefing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he say anything along the lines of "inject sunlight into your veins" or "the hot weather will cause it to dissipate?"
Trump never said inject sunlight...he spoke of the very real UV treatment for lung decease...where they put a UV light tube into the lungs...and warm weather has ended flu and cold viruses in the past...so what the hell are you talking about?...you are duped...duped by the hate Trump media....
You failed to address the bleach part in your lame ass attempt of rationalizing what trump stated in front of the national audience. LOL Your dumbass failed and your reasoning shows how stupid you are. You are one dumb fucking cultist.
What "bleach" part?

Did he say anything along the lines of "inject sunlight into your veins" or "the hot weather will cause it to dissipate?"
Trump never said inject sunlight...he spoke of the very real UV treatment for lung decease...where they put a UV light tube into the lungs...and warm weather has ended flu and cold viruses in the past...so what the hell are you talking about?...you are duped...duped by the hate Trump media....
Shit that’s funny. He absolutely did say that but he was being sarcastic. Or was he talking about it seriously? I forget the lies to keep straight. He said both.

You failed to address the bleach part in your lame ass attempt of rationalizing what trump stated in front of the national audience. LOL Your dumbass failed and your reasoning shows how stupid you are. You are one dumb fucking cultist.

What bleach part? You men Hillary Bleach Bit her servers?

Said no one ever, but UV light in the lungs kills COVID-19.

It was lunacy. President Trump got the vaccine done in record time and all China Joe did was bitch and complain and guarantee that he was going to make things worse ...

Øbama put Biden in charge of dealing with H1N1 in 2009 and it was a disaster. So much so that they ordered the CDC to STOP testing for that virus because we already knew it was a pandemic so why keep testing people. And Biden is now 11 years older. Duh!

Shit that’s funny. He absolutely did say that but he was being sarcastic. Or was he talking about it seriously? I forget the lies to keep straight. He said both.
Do I have to post the video?...they were speaking of UV light in treating lung illnesses and the doctor said sunlight or UV light can be beneficial and Trump jokingly said too bad we can't inject sunlight into people....still MarcATL was obviously trolling with his post....and I called him on it....

The same utter drivel and nonsense we've heard for months. Joe Biden is full of shit.
So why does Covid persist and grow in this nation if these measures lessen the threat?
How about returning to what is left of this country and letting the virus burn itself out, protecting
only the very most vulnerable?
Or is that too sensible?
it can't burn out until they have finished destroying middle class small business.

Do I have to post the video?...they were speaking of UV light in treating lung illnesses and the doctor said sunlight or UV light can be beneficial and Trump jokingly said too bad we can't inject sunlight into people....still MarcATL was obviously trolling with his post....and I called him on it....
Word for word unedited with an impression

Don't hear bleach mentioned.

:oops8:

Meh. I didn’t say bleach you are confusing your libs. Regardless bleach is a disinfectant. Ms Cooper used Meyers as an example, the other poster used bleach. Keep trying to excuse that madness. Makes me feel even more superior. As if that’s possible.

Meh. I didn’t say bleach you are confusing your libs. Regardless bleach is a disinfectant. Ms Cooper used Meyers as an example, the other poster used bleach. Keep trying to excuse that madness. Makes me feel even more superior. As if that’s possible.

Hard to keep you single digit IQ morons straight.

How can you feel superior when you are clearly ignorant of the medical uses of UV light? Trump is obviously more informed on the topic than you are, Dummy.

How can you feel superior when you are clearly ignorant of the medical uses of UV light? Trump is obviously more informed on the topic than you are, Dummy.

He was being sarcastic. How can he be both sarcastic about introducing light into the body and injecting disinfectant to the body as well as serious about UV light curing technology?

He was being sarcastic. How can he be both sarcastic about introducing light into the body and injecting disinfectant to the body as well as serious about UV light curing technology?

I'm not interested in your misguided belief you can read minds.

No, he isn't capable. That's far above his education level. That mother fucker has no clue what "dissipate" means.

1609288547763.png

Keep it straight boys!!!

"Sun, and heat,....and humidity. Wipe it out!"

As he rubs his liddle hands.

LMBAO!!!

I remember the day he made the original statement, you had the usual USMB Trump BOOTLICKERS scurrying about scrambling to come up with raionales why sunlight injection was legitimate.

Only to have the Bastard-in-Chief himself come back a day later to say "I vas onlee keeeding!"

You can't make this stuff up folks.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back