Biden Is Toast

I never had to do that, and your form doesn't show that.

YOu can blabber all day long about registering BUT, it is all moot. because What my map shows is that there is no ID needed for voting in California (and 41 other states) and that is the bottom line.

You are fighting a Don Qxiote fight here, because with or without all the documentation you are blabbering about, illegals are going to vote, period.

And most of them HAVE the documentation, legit or not. How do you think all those illegals working in Walmart, got all those jobs ? Welcome to the real world.
You need to be registered to vote otherwise your name won’t be in their list and they won’t give you a ballot.

And you need a valid ID and social security number to register. I’ve sent you the registration form and ID requirements which show need proof of citizenship to get.

Just admit you were mistaken. It is what it is

Applying for a REAL ID
Anyone interested in applying for a driver license/ID card with the REAL ID mark is required to visit a DMV field office in person and present specific documentation:

Proof of identity (U.S. birth certificate, valid U.S. passport, permanent resident card, foreign passport with an approved form I-94. A school ID card is not accepted). Note: A name change document, such as a marriage certificate or court-filed adoption papers, is required if you legally changed your name.
Proof of Social Security number (Social Security card, W-2 form, paystub with full SSN).
TWO DIFFERENT printed documents that show your California mailing address. BOTH documents must show your first and last name with the same mailing address that is listed on your REAL ID application.

You need to be registered to vote otherwise your name won’t be in their list and they won’t give you a ballot.

And you need a valid ID and social security number to register. I’ve sent you the registration form and ID requirements which show need proof of citizenship to get.

Applying for a REAL ID
Anyone interested in applying for a driver license/ID card with the REAL ID mark is required to visit a DMV field office in person and present specific documentation:

Proof of identity (U.S. birth certificate, valid U.S. passport, permanent resident card, foreign passport with an approved form I-94. A school ID card is not accepted). Note: A name change document, such as a marriage certificate or court-filed adoption papers, is required if you legally changed your name.
Proof of Social Security number (Social Security card, W-2 form, paystub with full SSN).
TWO DIFFERENT printed documents that show your California mailing address. BOTH documents must show your first and last name with the same mailing address that is listed on your REAL ID application.
You dont need any ID to register or vote in 42 states. In many states, illegal aliens can get driver licenses.

Aliens have documentation that looks real whether it is or not.There are no obstacles to alien voting in America, PERIOD!

Lunch time, Bye!

Why do you think the Bidens opened up the border by allowing gaping holes in the wall, and then selling the steel beams for pennies on the dollar, and reinstituting "Catch & Release" ?

• Because they like shopping in stores where the salespeople dont speak English ?
  • Because they like driving on roads alongside aliens who never drove a car before, never took a road test, dont have a license, and can't read street signs ? (in any language)
  • Because they like ? >>
  • Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
    2. Wage reduction.
    3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
    4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
    5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
    6. Increased crime.
    7. Increased traffic congestion.
    8. Increased pollution.
    9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
    10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
    11. Overcrowding in government offices.
    12. Overcrowding in schools.
    13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
    14. Cultural erosion.
    15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
    16. Introduction of foreign diseases
    17. Influx of terrorists.
    18. Wildfires
    19. Litter
    20. Housing saturation.
    21. Excessively high housing costs.

And as shown in the 2016 election, California is irrelevant since the election was already won by Donald Trump before the west coasts' electoral votes were even counted.

What is relevant regarding driver licenses for illegal aliens, is states all over the country, and in that regard >>

As of July 1, 2022, 18 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico issue driver's licenses or permits to some or all of the population residing without inspection in the United States. State laws permitting this are on the books in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, New Mexico, Nevada, Massachusetts,[1] New York, New Jersey,[2] Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Virginia[3] and Washington.[4][5][6][7][8]

LOL

Wikipedia is not a reliable source, ya dumbshit. :icon_rolleyes:

Why do you think the Bidens opened up the border by allowing gaping holes in the wall, and then selling the steel beams for pennies on the dollar, and reinstituting "Catch & Release" ?

• Because they like shopping in stores where the salespeople dont speak English ?
  • Because they like driving on roads alongside aliens who never drove a car before, never took a road test, dont have a license, and can't read street signs ? (in any language)
  • Because they like ? >>
  • Harms of Illegal Immigration

2. Wage reduction.
    6. Increased crime.
    8. Increased pollution.
    14. Cultural erosion.
    15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
    18. Wildfires
    19. Litter
    20. Housing saturation.

We know, and the Left knows, they are screwed if Trump gets elected; which is why they fight so hard. Imagine a paper ballot, 1 day voting, with voter ID!

In all honesty, the Left could still win..........but their probability would be dropped by 30%. Doesn't mean they lose, only means they now have to convince people, and can NOT stuff ballot boxes.

In my humble opinion, the far Left can NOT win unless they have the advantage. How you measure that advantage is up to you. It could be a minor advantage, or a major one. In any case, they need one, which is exactly why all these puppets on here, are trying to convince you of their point of view..........which gives them an advantage, lol.

That is politics!

But then again, you have to understand that THEY believe they need an advantage. That should tell everyone how weak they really are.

We know, and THEY know, if it is straight up, they are smoked! That is all you have to know. This is exactly why they will indite Trump; or any other GOP candidate, for putting up a Christmas tree. Once you understand this, you will realize who/whom the real Fascists are.

Applying for a REAL ID

All MOOT, as I already explained in the previous posts.
1705718581353.png

Last edited:
All MOOT, as I already explained in the previous posts.
View attachment 890613
Your explanation was flawed. One way or another a birth certificate and social security card need to be provided to have the ability to vote. I’ve linked to the requirements in CA. Not sure how you can still be confused about this unless it’s just pure stubbornness

Your explanation was flawed. One way or another a birth certificate and social security card need to be provided to have the ability to vote. I’ve linked to the requirements in CA. Not sure how you can still be confused about this unless it’s just pure stubbornness
  • Aliens vote in California with or without documents.
  • California is is shown on the map as > No voter ID required.
  • Even if zero illegal aliens were to vote in California, that is only ONE state out of 50, and aliens are voting en masse all over the country. I'm talking about the country, not California.
  • the 2016 election showed that California is irrelevant. The electoral vote count was already over 270 for Trump before California's votes were even counted. Why bother talking about California ?

w.newsmax.com/newsfront/president-joe-biden-poll/2024/01/15/id/1149608/?ns_mail_uid=f2b3786c-e1eb-48d4-a5ba-7a57aaf9e4f5&ns_mail_job=DM569606_01152024&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102dqsynd

The main reason he might be so unpopular, is because of so many people in so many cities that he is filling up with illegal aliens.
They are now paying HUNDREDS of $$$ more in rent, and losing govt services, with too much money going to the illegals.

Sanctuary cities complain about ‘onslaught’ of illegal migrants — will they force Biden to do something?

Mayors and governors are being forced into a game of hot potato with the thousands of illegal immigrants President Biden has invited into the country.

You used Newsmax as a source.
That is pretty sick, dude.

• Even if zero illegal aliens were to vote in California, that is only ONE state out of 50, and aliens are voting en masse all over the country. I'm talking about the country, not California.
  • the 2016 election showed that California is irrelevant. The electoral vote count was already over 270 for Trump before California's votes were even counted. Why bother talking about California ?

Aliens vote in California with or without documents.

Liar.

Your claims are bulllshit. I used ca as an example to show you don’t know what you’re talking about. I showed you the requirements to get IDs and to register. Birth certificate and social security number. Everybody who votes needs to be registered and to register you need to show documentation that only US citizens can get.

Your little color chart is talking about ID requirements at polling stations. It’s irrelevant

Your claims are bulllshit. I used ca as an example to show you don’t know what you’re talking about. I showed you the requirements to get IDs and to register. Birth certificate and social security number. Everybody who votes needs to be registered and to register you need to show documentation that only US citizens can get.

Your little color chart is talking about ID requirements at polling stations. It’s irrelevant
No it is NOT irrelevant, amd the fact that you say it is shows that you are just biased (probably having vested interests) in this discussion, and your posts are worthless.

Everybody who votes does NOT need to show documentation that only US citizens can get. They just go vote just like anyone else, with no ID required in California, and 41 other states , That is according to the National Conference of State Legislatures, whose word is a lot more authoritative than yours.

And even if drivers licenses were required, so what? As I showed you in a previous well-sourced post, dozens of states allow aliens ro have drivers licenses, without a peep about citizenship.

You also have no clue about illegal aliens. You laughably call them "undocumented". Having connections to Mexico, and being fluent in Spanish, I have talked to many illegal aliens. When you speak their language and have knowledge of Mexico (I lived there for 3 years), they tend to open up to you, and think of you as one of them

They have more documentation than most Americans. I told you they buy government photo IDs for $10 each in the flea markets. One construction worker I talked to showed me a wallet with 14 IDs in it, including a fake VA photo ID, complete with a "Service Connected" designation on it, giving him free medical care in any VA hospital in America. This is an industry that has been around for 40 years, and is well developed. I can tell you no ID requirement Is going to stop these guys, including what you are yammering about in California.

Now, on the biggest football weekend of the year (4 playoff games), I'm not going it sit here and waste any more time on this. I've introduced you to enough reality here. I've got football threads to attend to.

Harms of Illegal Immigration

Undocumented immigrants are not involved in any affirmative action program. Jobs typically filled by such folks do NOT get picked up by US citizens, white or otherwise
2. Wage reduction.
Undocumented immigrants do not depress wages. What Immigration Means For U.S. Employment and Wages | Brookings).
Again, undocumented immigrants do not depress wages. Off-book work is not restricted to undocumented workers
Undocumented immigrants remit money home just as easily as the documented
Undocumented immigrants do not receive welfare payments
6. Increased crime.
Immigrants and particularly undocumented immigrants commit significantly less crime than do Americans Undocumented Immigrants Are Half as Likely to Be Arrested for Violent Crimes as U.S.-Born Citizens
You should use this liine to advocate for increased family planning
8. Increased pollution.
The poor produce less pollution than the wealthy
A good argument for universal health care
What is this? A complaint about undocumented immigrants in public parks and playgrounds?
14. Cultural erosion.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
Oi...

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
No it is NOT irrelevant, amd the fact that you say it is shows that you are just biased (probably having vested interests) in this discussion, and your posts are worthless
Yes it is irrelevant to your point that people can vote without verifying their citizenship. The polling places marked on your map who don’t check IDs only give ballots to registered voters and those registered voters need to be verified to register. Your chart doesn’t address that so it’s nonsense.

If it says otherwise then it is lying

So, they lose one election and register them to vote next round for the rest till eternity.

Sounds like a pretty good deal
That didn't happen.

He's been shown illegal aliens have to present ID in California. All he can do is make shit up in response. It's all he ever does.

Forum List

Back