Biden Is Toast

You have not provided substance. You are confusing voting at a polling station and registering to vote. You are misrepresenting the laws and requirements to register which requires proof of citizenship and residency through a state Id and social security number.
I provided a voter ID map. Where's your map ?
I provided list of links. Where are your links ?
I provided quotes from Chuck Schumer. Where's yours ?
All we have from you is YOUR VOICE saying proof of citizenship is required, which is ABSOLUTELY FALSE.

FALSE! Not oe single state in the US requires proof of citizenship for voting
Are you playing word games? I just sent you the CA voter registration form where it clearly laid out citizenship and residency requirements. You need to prove citizenship to register and need to be registered to vote therefore you do need to prove citizenship to vote. That’s a very simple relationship. What are you confused about?

If you truly believe that garbage then you are willfully ignorant. There is a big difference between registering to vote and voting that you are obviously missing.

Proof of citizenship absolutely needs to be shown to register… either directly or through identification that requires citizenship proof in order to obtain. But don’t take my word for it. Here are the requirements to get an ID in CA that will allow a person to register to vote… read for yourself.

How to Apply for an ID Card:
Provide your social security number (SSN).

Verify your identity with an acceptable identity document. ...

Present acceptable residency documents (if you have never had a California DL/ID card).

Pay the nonrefundable application fee (see below for information about reduced- and no-fee ID cards).

Read more:
Red herring. Getting an ID card is useful for a number of things. Has no use at all in California where no voter ID is required.

1705679854965.png

All we have from you is YOUR VOICE saying proof of citizenship is required, which is ABSOLUTELY FALSE.

I provided a voter ID map.

rotfl-gif.288736

Are you playing word games? I just sent you the CA voter registration form where it clearly laid out citizenship and residency requirements. You need to prove citizenship to register and need to be registered to vote therefore you do need to prove citizenship to vote. That’s a very simple relationship. What are you confused about?
Where is this form ?

And what are YOU confused about ? Can you not read a color map ?

Your map was showing ID rules at polling stations NOT ID rules for registering to vote which you obviously don’t understand.

I sent a link directly to the CA voter registration form that requires proof of citizenship and residency.

Lastly if you are seriously using a fake meme from patriot humor to back up your arguments then you are way dumber than I thought. Give me 5 minutes and I’ll show you a meme quoting Trump calling Protectionist a total moron

Where is this form ?

And what are YOU confused about ? Can you not read a color map ?
Form was linked in post 234

Your color map is meaningless as it is showing voter Id at polls. Not requirements to register to vote which is what allows people to vote at the polls.

Here are the requirements and steps to register to vote in CA. Can you show me where a utility bill will suffice? No you can’t

Nothing in here shows a requirement for PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP. I lived in 3 counties of California (Santa Clara, San Mateo, & Alameda) for 12 years, and had a CA drivers license the whole time. I never once was asked to show PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP for anything, at any time.

Nothing in here shows a requirement for PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP. I lived in 3 counties of California (Santa Clara, San Mateo, & Alameda) for 12 years, and had a CA drivers license the whole time. I never once was asked to show PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP for anything, at any time.
Really? You got a CA ID without ever showing a birth certificate or social security card?
Bullshit

Form was linked in post 234

Your color map is meaningless as it is showing voter Id at polls. Not requirements to register to vote which is what allows people to vote at the polls.
FALSE! You don't listen. I already told you the map covers all that has to do with voting, > Voting , registering , etc. As I said before >
"Voters" is just an all encompassing word.
Did you ever hear anybody say "registerers" ? Of course not. Everything on that map includes everything you do from beginning to end."

Some people have to be told twice.

So what office are you running for that you need these illegal alien votes so much ?

What you ar saying is ridiculous.If there were requirements to prove citizenship when registering, but not when voting, then aliens could go vote whether they registered or not. When they vote nobody is looking at anything. They just cast their vote, and then it gets counted same as everybody else.
Your posts are ABSURD. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Really? You got a CA ID without ever showing a birth certificate or social security card?
Bullshit
No, I got a drivers license, and your form does NOT indicate any necessity to show anything about citizenship.

PS - Even if there WAS a (which there isnt) a requiremnt for citizenship, illegals long ago mastered the art of false documentation, which became in industry unto itself, all the way back in the 1980s.
This is why I fear that even if we got a nationwide proof of citizenship law for voting, we'd still have millions of aliens voting, simply using their false documents, which they obtain very easily, and are as common to them as shoelaces.
A few years ago, I went to a flea market here in Tampa, and they were selling County photo ID cards, birth certificates, and other IDs for $10 each. Welcome to the real world.
No charge for the tutoring.

Last edited:
FALSE! You don't listen. I already told you the map covers all that has to do with voting, > Voting , registering , etc. As I said before >
You say false but you’re just wrong. I posted a link the the voting registration steps in CA and they require proof of citizenship and residency

Here is the section incase you were too lazy to click the link. Your little color graphic, much like your Chuck meme, is meaningless.

Section 1 - Qualifications
You must check the box to indicate that you are a
United States citizen and a resident of California.
You must also indicate that you are:
• 18 or older, OR
• 16 or 17 and want to pre-register.
Section 2 - Your Legal Name
You are required to provide your:
1) First name,
2) Middle name if applicable, and
3) Last name (including any suffix, such as Jr.,Sr.,III).
Section 3 - Identification
You will need to provide your:
1) Date of birth,
2) CA driver license or CA ID card number,
3) Last 4 numbers of your SSN, if you have one, and
4) U.S. state or foreign country of birth.
Section 4 - Address Where You Live

You need to show a birth certificate and social security card to get a drivers license.
I never had to do that, and your form doesn't show that.

YOu can blabber all day long about registering BUT, it is all moot. because What my map shows is that there is no ID needed for voting in California (and 41 other states) and that is the bottom line.

You are fighting a Don Qxiote fight here, because with or without all the documentation you are blabbering about, illegals are going to vote, period.

And most of them HAVE the documentation, legit or not. How do you think all those illegals working in Walmart, got all those jobs ? Welcome to the real world.

Last edited:
Did you ever hear anybody say "registerers" ? Of course not. Everything on that map includes everything you do from beginning to end."

Some people have to be told twice.

So what office are you running for that you need these illegal alien votes so much ?

What you ar saying is ridiculous.If there were requirements to prove citizenship when registering, but not when voting, then aliens could go vote whether they registered or not. When they vote nobody is looking at anything. They just cast their vote, and then it gets counted same as everybody else.
Your posts are ABSURD. :rolleyes:

Lyin' gramps, what you call "from beginning to end" actually excludes registration. So not actually "from beginning to end" as you falsely claim.

No, I got a drivers license, and your form does NOT indicate any necessity to show anything about citizenship.

PS - Even if there WAS a (which there isnt) a requiremnt for citizenship, illegals long ago mastered the art of false documentation, which became in industry unto itself, all the way back in the 1980s.
This is why I fear that even if we got a nationwide proof of citizenship law for voting, we'd still have millions of aliens voting, simply using their false documents, which they obtain very easily, and are as common to them as shoelaces.
A few years ago, I went to a flea market here in Tampa, and they were selling County photo ID cards, birth certificates, and other IDs for $10 each. Welcome to the real world.
No charge for the tutoring.

More unadulterated bullshit. :icon_rolleyes:

I never had to do that, and your form doesn't show that.

YOu can blabber all day long about registering BUT, it is all moot. because What my map shows is that there is no ID needed for voting in California (and 41 other states) and that is the bottom line.

You are fighting a Don Qxiote fight here, because with or without all the documentation you are blabbering about, illegals are going to vote, period.

And most of them HAVE the documentation, legit or not. How do you think all those illegals working in Walmart, got all those jobs ? Welcome to the real world.

You're still lying, gramps.

You keep pointing out ID is not needed to vote but you're still ignoring you can't vote if you're not registered to vote.

And as shown in the 2016 election, California is irrelevant since the election was already won by Donald Trump before the west coasts' electoral votes were even counted.

What is relevant regarding driver licenses for illegal aliens, is states all over the country, and in that regard >>

As of July 1, 2022, 18 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico issue driver's licenses or permits to some or all of the population residing without inspection in the United States. State laws permitting this are on the books in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, New Mexico, Nevada, Massachusetts,[1] New York, New Jersey,[2] Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Virginia[3] and Washington.[4][5][6][7][8]

Forum List

Back