Biden Is Toast

If they show up without an ID, they could be anyone. I just went to a hotel and hae to show my ID to prove I am who I say. Why wasn’t my credit card good enough?
If they show up without an ID they can’t register to vote. If they are on the registered list then they have shown an id.

If somebody knew the precinct and name of a registered voter in a place that does not check IDs then they could pretty easily pretend to be that person and use their ballot to vote. Thats if the real person hasn’t used it already. If somebody did this they would be risking their freedom by committing felony voter fraud.

Is this what you think is happening at a widespread level?

If they show up without an ID they can’t register to vote. If they are on the registered list then they have shown an id.

If somebody knew the precinct and name of a registered voter in a place that does not check IDs then they could pretty easily pretend to be that person and use their ballot to vote. Thats if the real person hasn’t used it already. If somebody did this they would be risking their freedom by committing felony voter fraud.

Why does it have to be widespread? What’s the reluctance about requiring an ID? And don’t give me that lie that blacks are too incompetent to get one.

Why does it have to be widespread? What’s the reluctance about requiring an ID? And don’t give me that lie that blacks are too incompetent to get one.

Prove there's such fraud...

If you can't, you're in no position to ask them to alter their procedures.

I’m not muddying a thing, I’m clarifying as you obviously dont understand what voter id is or the difference between voting and registering to vote.

You need a birth certificate or social security card to get an id that will allow you to register to vote. Without either of those a person gets a different kind of id that doesn’t allow them to register or vote

Get it now?
Man, you just won't stand up tall and admit when you're beat. And in this debate, you were beaten to shreds 2 days ago in posts # 83 & 84.

Now you're trying to mold the debate by slipping in a difference between registering and voting. Well, sorry to disillusion you but that little ploy isnt going anywhere, as I have already said (about 10 times) there is no difference, as far as methodology is concerned.

Maybe you need to loo t this map about 10 times in order for it to sink in to you.

1705677176520.png

Yes, it says "Voters" but that covers everything they do including both registering and voting. Nothing rocket science here. "Voters" is just an all encompassing word.
Did you ever hear anybody say "registerers" ? Of course not. Everything on that map includes everything you do from beginning to end.

When a poster hangs on to a clearly false notion as long as you are doing here, I begin to get a suspicion that you may have some kind of vested interest in allowing illegal aliens to vote. Maybe you hold a public office of some kind and you need their Democrat votes to keep your job. Who knows, but your absurd, almost fanatical bearing in this debate, is indicating some kind of involvement beyond simple discussion. That's my objective assessment.
1705677821457.png

I have no issues with showing an ID or if it’s required. I’m not going to make a stink about something that I’ve seen no evidence of there being an issue though.

I ask about it being widespread because yall have been bitching about this massive amount of illegal votes that are responsible for stealing elections… and I know you have no evidence or reasonable explanation to back that garbage up.

Man, you just won't stand up tall and admit when you're beat. And in this debate, you were beaten to shreds 2 days ago in posts # 83 & 84.

Now you're trying to mold the debate by slipping in a difference between registering and voting. Well, sorry to disillusion you but that little ploy isnt going anywhere, as I have already said (about 10 times) there is no difference, as far as methodology is concerned.

Maybe you need to loo t this map about 10 times in order for it to sink in to you.

View attachment 890291

Yes, it says "Voters" but that covers everything they do including both registering and voting. Nothing rocket science here. "Voters" is just an all encompassing word.
Did you ever hear anybody say "registerers" ? Of course not. Everything on that map includes everything you do from beginning to end.

When a poster hangs on to a clearly false notion as long as you are doing here, I begin to get a suspicion that you may have some kind of vested interest in allowing illegal aliens to vote. Maybe you hold a public office of some kind and you need their Democrat votes to keep your job. Who knows, but your absurd, almost fanatical bearing in this debate, is indicating some kind of involvement beyond simple discussion. That's my objective assessment.
View attachment 890294

You've been schooled on California. What a shame you're too ineducable for the lesson to stick.

Now you're trying to mold the debate by slipping in a difference between registering and voting.

Retard, in California, you can't vote if you're not registered.

No, that has nothing to do with it. And I'm not saying voters dont register and vote without showing any ID (although in 42 states they arent even asked to do that)

What I'm saying is that in the 8 states where ID is requested, None of them ask for PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP. And the IDs they ask for can be as simple as a utility bill or a paycheck stub. :neutral:

As such, there s nothing to stop illegal aliens from voting, which is why so many of them do just that. Ho hum.

View attachment 890291

View attachment 890294
If you truly believe that garbage then you are willfully ignorant. There is a big difference between registering to vote and voting that you are obviously missing.

Proof of citizenship absolutely needs to be shown to register… either directly or through identification that requires citizenship proof in order to obtain. But don’t take my word for it. Here are the requirements to get an ID in CA that will allow a person to register to vote… read for yourself.

How to Apply for an ID Card:
Provide your social security number (SSN).

Verify your identity with an acceptable identity document. ...

Present acceptable residency documents (if you have never had a California DL/ID card).

Pay the nonrefundable application fee (see below for information about reduced- and no-fee ID cards).

Read more:

You've been schooled on California. What a shame you're too ineducable for the lesson to stick.

Now you're trying to mold the debate by slipping in a difference between registering and voting.

Retard, in California, you can't vote if you're not registered.
protectionist is just embarrassing himself at this point. He has no clue what he is talking about.

I have no issues with showing an ID or if it’s required. I’m not going to make a stink about something that I’ve seen no evidence of there being an issue though.

I ask about it being widespread because yall have been bitching about this massive amount of illegal votes that are responsible for stealing elections… and I know you have no evidence or reasonable explanation to back that garbage up.
And as I asked for 2 days ago, (after presenting a list of evidence links-Post # 194) where is your evidence that they don't vote a massive amount of illegal votes ?

protectionist is just embarrassing himself at this point. He has no clue what he is talking about.
That isnt going to get you anywhere. SUBSTANCE RULES, not hot air, and I have provided the SUBSTANCE in this debate in links, a voter ID map, etc, and you have provided NOTHING.

No, that has nothing to do with it. And I'm not saying voters dont register and vote without showing any ID (although in 42 states they arent even asked to do that)

What I'm saying is that in the 8 states where ID is requested, None of them ask for PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP. And the IDs they ask for can be as simple as a utility bill or a paycheck stub. :neutral:

As such, there s nothing to stop illegal aliens from voting, which is why so many of them do just that. Ho hum.
Here are the requirements and steps to register to vote in CA. Can you show me where a utility bill will suffice? No you can’t

You have zero proof of that. You made it up and everyone knows it including you.
Wrong. The licenses provided for non citizens do not allow those people to register to vote. Stop spreading misinformation.

Idiot...

Section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle code is an AB60 license.​

And folks who obtain an AB-60 driver's license are not registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263 (d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

... in accordance with state legislation...

Bill Text - AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation. The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

That isnt going to get you anywhere. SUBSTANCE RULES, not hot air, and I have provided the SUBSTANCE in this debate in links, a voter ID map, etc, and you have provided NOTHING.
You have not provided substance. You are confusing voting at a polling station and registering to vote. You are misrepresenting the laws and requirements to register which requires proof of citizenship and residency through a state Id and social security number.

If you truly believe that garbage then you are willfully ignorant. There is a big difference between registering to vote and voting that you are obviously missing.

Proof of citizenship absolutely needs to be shown to register… either directly or through identification that requires citizenship proof in order to obtain. But don’t take my word for it. Here are the requirements to get an ID in CA that will allow a person to register to vote… read for yourself.

How to Apply for an ID Card:
Provide your social security number (SSN).

Verify your identity with an acceptable identity document. ...

Present acceptable residency documents (if you have never had a California DL/ID card).

Pay the nonrefundable application fee (see below for information about reduced- and no-fee ID cards).

Read more:
FALSE! Not oe single state in the US requires proof of citizenship for voting. This requirement is needed to stop aliens (legal or illegal) from voting, and it is incredible that we are one of the only countries in the western world that does not have this requirement.

It is not difficult to see WHY we dont have it though, because the oddball, frankly nuts ideas of Democrats have been soundly rejected by the American people, and thus, Democrats need to import people from outside the country in order to compete in elections.

1705679378236.png

And as I asked for 2 days ago, (after presenting a list of evidence links-Post # 194) where is your evidence that they don't vote a massive amount of illegal votes ?

Negatives need not be proven, gramps. No one is burdened with proving you wrong when you're utterly incapable of proving yourself right.

Forum List

Back