Biden Is Toast

Well the way I vote is by registering with my state ID and then mailing in or going to a polling station. Since illegals don’t have IDs they can’t do it the same way I do it. Can you explain then the process that they would take?
Where did you get the odd idea that illegals don't have IDs ? I have talked to illegal alien construction workers, landscapers, and illegals working in Walmart. They ALL have photo-IDs.

Here in Tampa they also have photo-IDs for HARTplus county bus transportation, library cards, and generally all the same IDs that anyone else has.

The only way that illegals could be stopped from voting (MAYBE), is if PROOF of CITIZENSHIP was to be required.
Currently, not one state in America requires that, and none ever have. In the blue states (gray on the map), no ID is required AT ALL.

1705513288519.png

Last edited:
Well the way I vote is by registering with my state ID and then mailing in or going to a polling station. Since illegals don’t have IDs they can’t do it the same way I do it. Can you explain then the process that they would take?

Who told you illegals don’t have IDs?

Where did you get the odd idea that illegals don't have IDs ? I have talked to illegal alien construction workers, landscapers, and illegals working in Walmart. They ALL have photo-IDs.

Here in Tampa they also have photo-IDs for HARTplus county bus transportation, library cards, and generally all the same IDs that anyone else has.
Non citizens can get IDs and drivers licenses but not ones that allow them to register to vote. They have a different classification. Have you really been thinking that they’ve been getting licenses and registering to vote?! If that’s what you’ve been told then you need to seriously consider changing your sources for information

Non citizens can get IDs and drivers licenses but not ones that allow them to register to vote. They have a different classification. Have you really been thinking that they’ve been getting licenses and registering to vote?! If that’s what you’ve been told then you need to seriously consider changing your sources for information
I said nothing about licenses. The map in post # 84 shows voter ID requirements. The requirements are the same for everyone and all IDs are the same, for dozens of government agencies.

Illegals have no trouble with IDs. When the requirements were more strict, they used to buy County photo-ID cards in our local flea market for $10 each.

In 30 states, no ID is required, period.

Last edited:
That's not how it works, magaturd. You made the dopey claim that illegals can register to vote. It's up to you to verify your bullshit claim. Not anyone else. Not CNN.

I'd suggest you get to it.
USMB posters are getting dumber & dumber by the minute. I've already posted all that needs to be to shown that of course illegals can register vote, because there is simply nothing to stop them.

They walk in and register, just like anybody else.

Now if you claim they could not do that, you show us here why they couldn't.

It's up to you to verify your bullshit claim. Not anyone else. I'd suggest you get to it.

I was at a restaurant and the waitress came up to me and started speaking in Spanish. When I told her I spoke English, and asked if she did, she said “poco” - and then went and got an English-speaking waitress.

How is it possible, here in America, for employers to hire people whose job it is to interact with the public and not require the ability to speak English as a requirement?
Since I'm bilingual, I can't really relate. Do you appear to be Spanish speaking? I do.

USMB posters are getting dumber & dumber by the minute. I've already posted all that needs to be to shown that of course illegals can register vote, because there is simply nothing to stop them.

They walk in and register, just like anybody else.

Now if you claim they could not do that, you show us here why they couldn't.

It's up to you to verify your bullshit claim. Not anyone else. I'd suggest you get to it.
My claim is that they wouldn't. Going into an official government office is something that they shy away from.

Dream a little dream for me.
It’s within reach. Right now, Trump beats Biden. The thing is, Trump has to have at least a 5 point margin to offset the cheating the Dems will do.

By next November, when Biden will get confused in an ice cream shop and unable to find the exit door without Jill leading him by the arm, I believe Trump’s lead will be substantial.

Forum List

Back