Biden Is Toast

w.newsmax.com/newsfront/president-joe-biden-poll/2024/01/15/id/1149608/?ns_mail_uid=f2b3786c-e1eb-48d4-a5ba-7a57aaf9e4f5&ns_mail_job=DM569606_01152024&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102dqsynd

The main reason he might be so unpopular, is because of so many people in so many cities that he is filling up with illegal aliens.
They are now paying HUNDREDS of $$$ more in rent, and losing govt services, with too much money going to the illegals.

Sanctuary cities complain about ‘onslaught’ of illegal migrants — will they force Biden to do something?

Mayors and governors are being forced into a game of hot potato with the thousands of illegal immigrants President Biden has invited into the country.
Hilarious.

On another note, how many millions did the former fuckup lose in court today for being an ass.

That's not how it works, magaturd. You made the dopey claim that illegals can register to vote. It's up to you to verify your bullshit claim. Not anyone else. Not CNN.

I'd suggest you get to it.
NO, it is up to you to refute it...and thus far you have not done that.

It always is. Magaturds need these non issues in order to stay relevant or even participate in the conversation. :rolleyes:
You like to paint it as a non-issue when actually it is the biggest issue in America right now. You want to reimburse me for the $11,448 in housing rent I've lost since Jan 2021,+ $400 moving costs?

And that's just one small part of the whole HUGE issue.

YOUR assertion was that illegals never vote. I said that there are some localities where they do, and the article listed several. You just got proven wrong, so you do the libtard thing and attack the person who revealed it.

You were wrong. Be a man and admit it.

Slade manning up, that's funny, I will believe it when I see it, LOL

Do they understand it’s because the illegals are driving up costs? These Biden voters don’t seem to understand the concept of supply and demand.
They'll have to figure it out because the MSM Democrat propaganda machine is going to bend over backwards to mislead them or at least not educate them on what is happening. And of course Trump and the Republicans will be blamed. And sadly, too many of a dumbed down electorate will believe and parrot that kind of ignorance.

They'll have to figure it out because the MSM Democrat propaganda machine is going to bend over backwards to mislead them or at least not educate them on what is happening. And of course Trump and the Republicans will be blamed. And sadly, too many of a dumbed down electorate will believe and parrot that kind of ignorance.
I am dismayed by how ignorant Democrats are. They actually have told me that Trump did NOTHING during his entire term! That’s because they only watch the liberal media that keeps them brainwashed into thinking that.

One of them told me that the border situation is no worse under Biden than it was under Trump.

I am dismayed by how ignorant Democrats are. They actually have told me that Trump did NOTHING during his entire term! That’s because they only watch the liberal media that keeps them brainwashed into thinking that.

One of them told me that the border situation is no worse under Biden than it was under Trump.
Pretty much all of them say that in one way or another. I don't know if it's something in the water they drink that blurs all sense of personal integrity or they really are that ignorant and clueless.

WTF does that even have to do with anything? :dunno:
Typical reply from Democrat kept ignorant by leftwing OMISSION media. Are you not aware that Biden's airlifts of illegal aliens into US cities saturated housing markets there, sending rental rates to the moon ?

As in other US cities, here in Tampa, right after the airlifts, rental rates skyrocketed. I'm 77 years old and have been renting most of my life. Until 2021, I had never seen a rent increase higher than 15%.

In the apartment that I lived in, in 2020, I was paying $600/month. Now that apartment rents for $1350. A increase of 125%.

It's like they are in another universe. Unreachable. :neutral:

Pretty much all of them say that in one way or another. I don't know if it's something in the water they drink that blurs all sense of personal integrity or they really are that ignorant and clueless.
I think they ARE that ignorant and clueless.

Typical reply from Democrat kept ignorant by leftwing OMISSION media. Are you not aware that Biden's airlifts of illegal aliens into US cities saturated housing markets there, sending rental rates to the moon ?

As in other US cities, here in Tampa, right after the airlifts, rental rates skyrocketed. I'm 77 years old and have been renting most of my life. Until 2021, I had never seen a rent increase higher than 15%.

In the apartment that I lived in, in 2020, I was paying $600/month. Now that apartment rents for $1350. A increase of 125%.
You were underpaying, then. I haven't seen apartment rentals for $600/mo for at least 20 years, when I started investing in real estate. My rental properties fetch at least more than twice that a month and upward. That's due to the housing market, area desirability and supply & demand. It ain't because of illegal immigrants. They can't fill out rental agreements, don't have credit history or collateral. So they are left with month to month rentals (usually cash up front) in shitholes owned by landlords bending the rules, or hotels/motels.

You were underpaying, then. I haven't seen apartment rentals for $600/mo for at least 20 years, when I started investing in real estate. My rental properties fetch at least more than twice that a month and upward. That's due to the housing market, area desirability and supply & demand. It ain't because of illegal immigrants. They can't fill out rental agreements, don't have credit history or collateral. So they are left with month to month rentals (usually cash up front) in shitholes owned by landlords bending the rules, or hotels/motels.
You don't know what you're talking about. Apartments are crammed with illegal aliens here in Tampa. Same thig in Orlando, Washington, DC, New York, New York city suburbs, Knoxville & Nashville, TN, and in California.

Rents have jumped 100-200%

And since when do renters need "collateral" to rent an apartment ? :puhleeze:This is apartment renting, not personal loans.

And nobody "fills out" rental agreements. They only sign them and initial them. :puhleeze:These arent job applications.

You are talking utter NONSENSE. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back