Biden issues first proclomation on Transgender Day of Viability

How wonderful we take the time in the First 100 Rotten Days for this and pronoun elimination.
ZYAuPhmy.png

I don't know about you but does this seem like one big never ending Monty Python movie that isn't funny?

Given how big a problem you have with this transgender thing, I have to wonder just how comfortable you re with your own gender identity. Why does there very existance trouble you so.?

We know you did a gender swap. Big deal, keep it to yourself rather than project, ya' think?

I don't know about you but does this seem like one big never ending Monty Python movie that isn't funny?

Given how big a problem you have with this transgender thing, I have to wonder just how comfortable you re with your own gender identity. Why does there very existance trouble you so.?

We know you did a gender swap. Big deal, keep it to yourself rather than project, ya' think?
If you think that you know anything at all about me, It's proof that you are even more stupid than we could have guessed

If you think that you know anything at all about me, It's proof that you are even more stupid than we could have guessed
Well you seem to be thinking you know all about us so suck a fart pal. I showed my wife your post...lol

My wife wants to role play with you if you don't mind, She wants to be Lorena Bobbitt with toenail clippers..

It's the mental illness that is transgender that makes everyone uncomfortable.

Great thread folks and I LMAO through the whole thing.
Thank you Claudette.

Every thread and every post is dedicated to the Conservative Ladies of USMB. Without you I'd probably be at some other slimeball place. Cheers to You, The Ram, The Lass, Mindful, and all the beautiful Conservative gentle souls.

Without you, this would not be possible. I'd also like to thank my mother and father for really making this possible today.

Last edited:

It's the mental illness that is transgender that makes everyone uncomfortable.
EGGSactly

When a person is 20 yrs old and can really say they were born of the wrong gender, etc, Then fine. You old and mature enough to make that choice.

HOWEVER............

When you are 10, 11 and plus, you don't know shit and 98% of it will pass as the hormones stable out and you figure it out.

But to push kids in believing it and starting them on some hormone or other ghastly treatment that young is so fucking dangerous.

Let passing confused feelings mend themselves out instead of encouraging such demeaning experiments.

Nobody cares about them, so why bring so much attention to the freaks? You bring on all the problems yourselves by magnifying a group nobody cares about.

Nobody cares about them, so why bring so much attention to the freaks? You bring on all the problems yourselves by magnifying a group nobody cares about.
Just for votes....just for votes............................every GD thing they think of is for votes.

I was 5 years old when I discovered I was totally fucking straight and there was no other thinking EVER forward.

This darling little blond. blue eyed girl named ANN knocked me off my feet. I was so so in love with her.

I started to wonder what that raging pretzel nub was all about..Hmmmmm

I was 5 years old when I discovered I was totally fucking straight and there was no other thinking EVER forward.

This darling little blond. blue eyed girl named ANN knocked me off my feet. I was so so in love with her.

I started to wonder what that raging pretzel nub was all about..Hmmmmm
Rhonda Monk in second grade for me....kicked me in the shins until they were blue I loved her.

Forum List

Back