Biden Issues Indian Travel Ban A Year After Calling Trump’s China Travel Ban Xenophobic

Who except you, gives a shit where the covid came from?
The left cares very much that china not be blamed for it
Good point. The left didn't want to follow the science, and wanted to ignore the grim reality of the Chinese Virus....so not to upset their masters in the Chinese Communist Party
Another brilliant uneducated and uninformed deduction from Struth about "grim" realities. Really??
you all supported the chinese travel ban? really? i don’t recall that
Let me refresh your memory about me. I support banning all countries until the covid is under control. I do not support Trump's reason for banning China because he was being vindictive and not productive.
The experts say it was productive...what was he being "vindictive" about? He was in the middle of working out a trade deal with China, one that benefited the USA....
Do the experts say that it was productive? Really? Trump was being vindictive due to China's negotiating tactics and their refusal to bend. He has shown that he is a vindictive guy. His tariffs did not benefit the USA. China made trade deals with some of our allies to their benefit, which gives them influence as our allies benefit. They are now competing favorably with us for world economic influence.
Inflation has taken root due to his trade wars and pandemic.
Yes the experts say it was productive: geez.....do you live under a rock?

Of course the tariffs ended up paying off...and no China didn't make other deals...in fact as a result we saw the largest Ag purchases in China-USA history because of them

Your post couldn't be more wrong...like it was a net zero on being right about anything

POOF!

Asia-Pacific Nations Sign Huge Trade Deal With China While ...

https://www.npr.org › 2020/11/17 › asia-pacific-allies-sig...
Nov 17, 2020 — China and 14 other countries have agreed to set up the trading bloc. ... RCEP unites China, Japan and South Korea in a trade deal for the first time ... RCEP arrives as the coronavirus pandemic is battering member countries' economies. ... and reduce already low tariffs among member countries over time.

Those countries are still going to make individual trade deals with the US that will not involve a super-sized court to impose foreign laws on this country

These trade deals were made with China et. al due to Trump's bullying tactics.

Yes we were able to get the largest in US history Chinese deals for US products because Trump was tough on China....you are welcome

And you are paying 25% more for Chinese products and Canadian lumber, etc.
Our allies that Trump roughed up have moved toward China economically,
which serves to strengthen China's influence. Smooth move, ex-lax.
The price of American farm products is rising as much as 30% for Americans.

The tariffs with Canada have been lifted, after Trump was successful in getting rid of NAFTA and got a better deal...we are however paying a lot more of lumber since Xiden took office...all lumber

China's tariffs got us the historic purchases of American Ag...that's win....Xiden hasn't lifted them yet, because apparently they are working.

What allies?

Getting "harsh" with China is exactly what Trump did and failed in his efforts.
Trump didnt fail

He signaled the end of unfettered expansion for china and the beginning of a unified opposition against china
Trump failed miserably, and China has continued its unfettered expansion. The only unified opposition was begun by the Trump fanatics. Bullying tactics do not work against powerful countries that have very smart leaders.
You dont know what you are talking about

Thanks to trump the world is waking up to the china/CCP menace

We the people pay the higher prices
Thats true

And all countries have tariffs to protect their domestic producers

You sound as if it was a new idea that trump just dreamed up

of Trump's bullying tactics, some of our allies went in a different direction--toward China.
Initially perhaps

But later both trump and the allies realized that we need each other

Good point. The left didn't want to follow the science, and wanted to ignore the grim reality of the Chinese Virus....so not to upset their masters in the Chinese Communist Party
Another brilliant uneducated and uninformed deduction from Struth about "grim" realities. Really??
Let me refresh your memory about me. I support banning all countries until the covid is under control. I do not support Trump's reason for banning China because he was being vindictive and not productive.
The experts say it was productive...what was he being "vindictive" about? He was in the middle of working out a trade deal with China, one that benefited the USA....
Do the experts say that it was productive? Really? Trump was being vindictive due to China's negotiating tactics and their refusal to bend. He has shown that he is a vindictive guy. His tariffs did not benefit the USA. China made trade deals with some of our allies to their benefit, which gives them influence as our allies benefit. They are now competing favorably with us for world economic influence.

Of course the tariffs ended up paying off...and no China didn't make other deals...in fact as a result we saw the largest Ag purchases in China-USA history because of them

Your post couldn't be more wrong...like it was a net zero on being right about anything

POOF!

Nov 17, 2020 — China and 14 other countries have agreed to set up the trading bloc. ... RCEP unites China, Japan and South Korea in a trade deal for the first time ... RCEP arrives as the coronavirus pandemic is battering member countries' economies. ... and reduce already low tariffs among member countries over time.

Those countries are still going to make individual trade deals with the US that will not involve a super-sized court to impose foreign laws on this country

Yes we were able to get the largest in US history Chinese deals for US products because Trump was tough on China....you are welcome

Canada produces oil too and biden is push that product toward china instead of the US

Biden Issues Indian Travel Ban A Year After Calling Trump's China Travel Ban Xenophobic (thefederalist.com)
30 Apr 2021 ~~ Bt Tristan Justice
The Biden administration announced Friday it would begin to restrict travel from India on Tuesday as the world’s second-most populated country suffers an overwhelming surge in coronavirus cases.
“On the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the administration will restrict travel from India starting immediately,” White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said in a statement. “The policy will be implemented in light of extraordinarily high COVID-19 caseloads and multiple variants circulating in India. The policy will take effect on Tuesday, May 4.”
The travel ban comes a year after Biden vilified such restrictions as xenophobic when pursued by President Donald Trump while the Wuhan virus began to mutate into a global pandemic from China.
“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia,” Biden said campaigning in Iowa on Jan. 31, the day Trump’s travel ban on China was announced.

Biden now appears to embrace the policies he once vilified, banning travel from India as the coronavirus develops into a humanitarian crisis. The densely-populated nation reported new record-high death tolls Wednesday and Thursday, averaging an estimated 3,050 deaths each day from the Chinese virus, according to Johns Hopkins University.
U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and humanitarian workers among others will be exempt from the Indian travel ban, according to one administration official in the Wall Street Journal. Those traveling, however, will be subject to quarantine and testing requirements.

Comment:
The hypocrisy is astounding...... Meanwhile his immigration policy has created a Super spreader for the Wuhan Covid-19 virus and it's new mutations from Central and South America.
Chyna Joey Xi's hypocrisy and lies are getting thin enough that far left is starting to see through them now and starting to point them out and the "misspeaks" that were ignored are getting louder. Tide is turning, slow as crap, but it is turning.
Hy Joey, now you won't have to worry about running into a slight Indian accent at 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts in the future------Chyna Jose Xi & Kamaltoe Commie Harris have a new plan------from now on when you go to any gas station or any where else----you will need to be able to speak SPANISH!!!!!
From what I hear-----Aside from having to carry around our CDC Vaccine Card------We will also have to carry around a card that says--fluent in Spanish! :abgg2q.jpg:

You do know it was a Trump created LIE that Biden called Trump's Travel Ban, xenophobic, don't you? Trump media spread the LIE around the net.... Its how all of you, end up repeating lies, purposely planted lies, by your right wing media... You believe the lies, because you want them to be true, I suppose? And you believe the lies because you never bother to fact check any of what your fake media tells you....the good Lord, only knows why?

POOF!

Canada produces oil too and biden is push that product toward china instead of the US

So true...thanks to Xiden China is cashing in on Canadian oil.

POOF!

The Chinese already own a significant share of Canadian oil production.

POOF!

what's your point? That's ok to let them have more? I don't grasp that logic.

Brazil is thrilled to have captured the whole Chinese soybean market from the US.
I bet you are as lib that constantly complains about farm subsidies which are connected to soybean exports also

You cant have it both ways

If US farmers have not export market for soybeans that they dont need soybean subsidies

Soybeans are a world staple and china is one of many countries that cannot feed itself

If they dont want our soybeans someone else does

And if no one does then we save taxpayers a lot of money in subsidies

POOF!

So true...thanks to Xiden China is cashing in on Canadian oil.

The Keystone XL was an export pipeline to benefit the Chinese owners of Canadian oil at the expense of the US taxpayer.

POOF!

LOLOL I realize you don't understand about the refineries in the free trade zone.

Tariffs have not worked in the past and they are responsible for our price increases now along with the pandemic.
Tariffs are the only tool that can save American jobs

After we lowered tariffs on china millions of American jobs went to china

Consumers pay the tariffs. Brazil is thrilled to have captured the whole Chinese soybean market from the US.
Your first point is true...I love how libs became woke to the idea that corps pass taxes on to consumers...but seem to forget that when it comes to Corp income tax..

Good for Brazil...I was thrilled that the US Farmers were able to sell a record amount of soybean to China in 2020 thanks to Trump being tough on China

China to purchase record amount of U.S. soybeans in 2020​

POOF!

LOLOL I realize you don't understand about the refineries in the free trade zone.

So you don't care that they got more?

Tariffs have not worked in the past and they are responsible for our price increases now along with the pandemic.
Tariffs are the only tool that can save American jobs

After we lowered tariffs on china millions of American jobs went to china

Consumers pay the tariffs. Brazil is thrilled to have captured the whole Chinese soybean market from the US.
Your first point is true...I love how libs became woke to the idea that corps pass taxes on to consumers...but seem to forget that when it comes to Corp income tax..

Good for Brazil...I was thrilled that the US Farmers were able to sell a record amount of soybean to China in 2020 thanks to Trump being tough on China

China to purchase record amount of U.S. soybeans in 2020​

Brazil is thrilled to have captured the whole Chinese soybean market from the US.
I bet you are as lib that constantly complains about farm subsidies which are connected to soybean exports also

You cant have it both ways

If US farmers have not export market for soybeans that they dont need soybean subsidies

Soybeans are a world staple and china is one of many countries that cannot feed itself

If they dont want our soybeans someone else does

And if no one does then we save taxpayers a lot of money in subsidies

American Soybean Farmers Crushed by US-China Trade War ...

Nov 13, 2019 · American farmers, particularly soybean farmers, have been whacked by the US-China trade war. Soybeans were a huge export from the US to China, but tariffs were imposed by Beijing on …

Forum List

Back