Biden Issues Indian Travel Ban A Year After Calling Trump’s China Travel Ban Xenophobic

Who except you, gives a shit where the covid came from?
The left cares very much that china not be blamed for it
Good point. The left didn't want to follow the science, and wanted to ignore the grim reality of the Chinese Virus....so not to upset their masters in the Chinese Communist Party
Another brilliant uneducated and uninformed deduction from Struth about "grim" realities. Really??
you all supported the chinese travel ban? really? i don’t recall that
Let me refresh your memory about me. I support banning all countries until the covid is under control. I do not support Trump's reason for banning China because he was being vindictive and not productive.
The experts say it was productive...what was he being "vindictive" about? He was in the middle of working out a trade deal with China, one that benefited the USA....
Do the experts say that it was productive? Really? Trump was being vindictive due to China's negotiating tactics and their refusal to bend. He has shown that he is a vindictive guy. His tariffs did not benefit the USA. China made trade deals with some of our allies to their benefit, which gives them influence as our allies benefit. They are now competing favorably with us for world economic influence.
Inflation has taken root due to his trade wars and pandemic.
Yes the experts say it was productive: geez.....do you live under a rock?

Of course the tariffs ended up paying off...and no China didn't make other deals...in fact as a result we saw the largest Ag purchases in China-USA history because of them

Your post couldn't be more wrong...like it was a net zero on being right about anything

POOF!

Asia-Pacific Nations Sign Huge Trade Deal With China While ...

https://www.npr.org › 2020/11/17 › asia-pacific-allies-sig...

Nov 17, 2020 — China and 14 other countries have agreed to set up the trading bloc. ... RCEP unites China, Japan and South Korea in a trade deal for the first time ... RCEP arrives as the coronavirus pandemic is battering member countries' economies. ... and reduce already low tariffs among member countries over time.

Good point. The left didn't want to follow the science, and wanted to ignore the grim reality of the Chinese Virus....so not to upset their masters in the Chinese Communist Party
Another brilliant uneducated and uninformed deduction from Struth about "grim" realities. Really??
Let me refresh your memory about me. I support banning all countries until the covid is under control. I do not support Trump's reason for banning China because he was being vindictive and not productive.
The experts say it was productive...what was he being "vindictive" about? He was in the middle of working out a trade deal with China, one that benefited the USA....
Do the experts say that it was productive? Really? Trump was being vindictive due to China's negotiating tactics and their refusal to bend. He has shown that he is a vindictive guy. His tariffs did not benefit the USA. China made trade deals with some of our allies to their benefit, which gives them influence as our allies benefit. They are now competing favorably with us for world economic influence.

Of course the tariffs ended up paying off...and no China didn't make other deals...in fact as a result we saw the largest Ag purchases in China-USA history because of them

Your post couldn't be more wrong...like it was a net zero on being right about anything

POOF!

Nov 17, 2020 — China and 14 other countries have agreed to set up the trading bloc. ... RCEP unites China, Japan and South Korea in a trade deal for the first time ... RCEP arrives as the coronavirus pandemic is battering member countries' economies. ... and reduce already low tariffs among member countries over time.

Cool...other nations are free to have trade deals too....we got our own. What's your point?

If we did things the right way to bring back manufacturing, we would get harsh with China. Break up conglomarates allowing newer companies to get into the game. But that would mean we would have to live more within our means. China is fulfilling Nikita Khruschev's spout.. "We will bury you". They have infiltrated our nation with the help of our own and now we are moving towards capitulation while we get the same shriek every election cycle....Democracy!
Getting "harsh" with China is exactly what Trump did and failed in his efforts.
Diplomacy is the best way and to challenge them economically is the preferred way as bullshit and bluster don't work. The Chinese are now challenging us for global economic leadership as they make new trade deals with our allies.

POOF!

Cool...other nations are free to have trade deals too....we got our own. What's your point?

Your ignorance is mindboggling

His tariffs did not benefit the USA.
Tariffs work, but they cannot undo 40 years of bad trade policy in just 4 years

The US must decide if we want to remain independent or become a vassal state to china
Tariffs have not worked in the past and they are responsible for our price increases now along with the pandemic. Trump said that the countries paying the tariffs absorb the cost. A ridiculous statement since our prices have risen.

POOF!

Your ignorance is mindboggling

say the guy that didn't realize we had the best trade deals with China last year, and didn't know the experts said the travel bans worked

but he created tensions in the world that could lead to wars due to his bullying and bluster manner of "diplomacy".
What do you call china’s behavior toward its neighbors?

When it has military power over others it uses that power to bully and intimidate

And the only thing dictatorships understand is more power

Trump spent 4 years convincing china and north Korea that we mean business

Which is the best way to avoid a war
Trump's bluster convinced NC and China that he was all talk and no action.

POOF!

Those countries are still going to make individual trade deals with the US that will not involve a super-sized court to impose foreign laws on this country

Trump didnt fail

He signaled the end of unfettered expansion for china and the beginning of a unified opposition against china

Tariffs have not worked in the past and they are responsible for our price increases now along with the pandemic.
Tariffs are the only tool that can save American jobs

After we lowered tariffs on china millions of American jobs went to china

but he created tensions in the world that could lead to wars due to his bullying and bluster manner of "diplomacy".

When it has military power over others it uses that power to bully and intimidate

If you mean north korea they calmed down considerably while trump was in office

But they seem to be testing old joe now

POOF!

Those countries are still going to make individual trade deals with the US that will not involve a super-sized court to impose foreign laws on this country

These trade deals were made with China et. al due to Trump's bullying tactics.

Trump didnt fail

He signaled the end of unfettered expansion for china and the beginning of a unified opposition against china
Trump failed miserably, and China has continued its unfettered expansion. The only unified opposition was begun by the Trump fanatics. Bullying tactics do not work against powerful countries that have very smart leaders.

Tariffs have not worked in the past and they are responsible for our price increases now along with the pandemic.

Increasing tariffs has been a big loser in the past. We the people pay the higher prices and not the tariffed country as Trump bragged would happen.

If you mean north korea they calmed down considerably while trump was in office

But they seem to be testing old joe now
They were testing Trump also and got what they wanted--a seat at the table with the US and giving nothing. The South Korean leader called it a failure. NC continued its nuclear development----quietly.

Last edited:

POOF!

Because of Trump's bullying tactics, some of our allies went in a different direction--toward China.

POOF!

Yes we were able to get the largest in US history Chinese deals for US products because Trump was tough on China....you are welcome

POOF!

Yes we were able to get the largest in US history Chinese deals for US products because Trump was tough on China....you are welcome

And you are paying 25% more for Chinese products and Canadian lumber, etc.
Our allies that Trump roughed up have moved toward China economically,
which serves to strengthen China's influence. Smooth move, ex-lax.
The price of American farm products is rising as much as 30% for Americans.

Consumers pay the tariffs. Brazil is thrilled to have captured the whole Chinese soybean market from the US.

Forum List

Back