Biden just approved an $85M Raytheon weapons deal for Chile. Biden’s Secretary of Defense was a Raytheon board member & still owns stocks in it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I know that if Trump was still in office, we wouldn't even hear anything about Chile. Or for that matter, anything that he would approve on military weapons for other countries.

Biden just approved an $85M Raytheon weapons deal for Chile. Biden’s Secretary of Defense was a Raytheon board member & still owns stocks in it

Conflict? WHAT conflict?
e7973c279ad04d.gif

so he's corrupt like all of them! what does Chile needs weapons for?

Watching you slowly figure out that the corrupt vegetable you support was a mistake is hilarious

• Banned

Watching you slowly figure out that the corrupt vegetable you support was a mistake is hilarious

i'm instinctively distrustful of politicians. BOTH PARTIES

• Banned

the media is also to blame. they don't give voters the relevant info. that's why alt-media is a great thing!

Well first Joe is going to need Chile to do him a favor and work with the AG to investigate Trump before the missiles get sold.

Well first Joe is going to need Chile to do him a favor and work with the AG to investigate Trump before the missiles get sold.

Bullshit. Chile just has to fire the country's top state prosecutor and replace him with a convict who doesn't even have a law degree. It doesn't matter if the law says the prosecutor must actually be a lawyer with an actual law degree. C'mon man, call a special session of parliament and change the law! Install my corrupt puppet in the prosecutor's office or you're not getting the US treasury loan guarantee and your country will be insolvent. And kickback Hunter a couple million dollars so he can buy some more crack cocaine and underaged sex slaves. He likes their tiny little feet on his penis.

Then impeach Trump for recognizing how corrupt you are while the fake news media ignores your blatant corruption.

Democrat voters are naive easily brainwashed feeble-minded idiots.

Last edited:

Get used to it. Let's just hope it doesn't lead to Hunted raping 10-year old girls in Chile. There seems to be a pattern here.

Yeah, c'mon on all you big strong men
Uncle Sam needs your help again
He's got himself in a terrible jam
Way down yonder in Vietnam
So put down your books and pick up a gun
We're gonna have a whole lot of fun

And it's 1, 2, 3, what're we fighting for?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn
Next stop is vietnam
And it's 5, 6, 7, open up the pearly gates
Well there ain't no time to wonder why
Whoopee! We're all gonna die

Well c'mon generals, let's move fast
Your big chance has come at last
Gotta go out and get those Reds
The only good Commie is one who's dead
And you know that peace can only be won
When we've blown 'em all to kingdom come

Chorus

Well c'mon on Wall Street
Don't be slow
Why this is war a-go-go
There's plenty good money to be made
By supplin' the Army with the tools of the trade

Just hope and pray that if we drop the bomb
They drop it on-the Vietcong
Chorus

Well c'mon mothers throughout this land
Pack your boys off to Vietnam
C'mon pops, don't hesitate
Send 'em off before it's too late
Be the first one on your block to have your boy come home in a box

And it's 1, 2, 3, what're we fighting for?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn.

This isn't the first time democRats have sold us out to the Communist China While everyone was getting their panties all bunched up about the stain on the Blue Dress Slick Willy was laughing all the way to the bank selling China over 2 million pages of our nuclear secrets You ca also thank Bill the next time china takes a rocket and blast another rocket out of the sky or aircraft carrier out of the water. Criminal Crusty Joe has a ways to go before he passes the treason of Winkin Rapin Willy or his wife Bruce. China had at one point in the 90's more spiesl lived in the White House than China. But the short memory brain crap is all democRat . NEXT TIME TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT A democRat CAN YOU SEE THE GOMPER'S REJECT IN HIS EYES AND HANGING DROOL ON HIS LOWER LIP , CHIN, AND CHIN WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS.. REMEMBER GENOCIDE IS SOMETIMES A GOOD THING.

i'm instinctively distrustful of politicians. BOTH PARTIES

You didn't due your homework and bought into the Orangemanbad bullshit, and now we have any country but ours Xiden to contend with.
How many times has this country told that man that he was not presidential material?

Forum List

Back