Biden Laughs After Trevor Noah Roasts Him: “Since You’ve Come Into Office, Things Are Really Looking Up – Gas Is Up, Rent is Up, Food is Up!” (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
People all across this country are suffering because of Biden's blatant reversals of Trump's prosperous economic policies and now he laughs at that suffering. He is one sick minded evil individual.

People all across this country are suffering because of Biden's blatant reversals of Trump's prosperous economic policies and now he laughs at that suffering. He is one sick minded evil individual.

Prez Biden reminds me of a preprogramed robot.

He's laughing at himself, assclown.

if that was Trump he'd go apeshit & be ranting & raving about being treated so "unfairly".

Sorry bout that,

1. How do you punish such a flaming retard like Biden?
2. People lol at you, not with you Dementia Joe, not with you,
3. Yall voted or help install Biden the imbecile.
4. There is no way in HELL , he won the election.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Awwww! Still heartbroken over the Trump ass whipping?

How sad is it?

You have to have a mind to be sick,his is full of oatmeal.

He's not a whiny snowflake like the fat former guy

Awwww! Still heartbroken over the Trump ass whipping?

How sad is it?

I take it you either a)have no money or are reliant on government or b) are independently wealthy and don’t care about the economic failure that is Biden.

Last edited:
Trump did not show up to any of the dinners.
The press despised Trump because they always got their ass handed to them. It is pretty bad with the support Biden gets from the press, that he didn't whip it out and beat his meat at the head table. I thought Noah did a fairly decent job and was really funny from the parts I saw.

Well, he had two choices... laugh or cry... and that's if he remembered what Noah had said just seconds before...

The press despised Trump because they always got their ass handed to them. It is pretty bad with the support Biden gets from the press, that he didn't whip it out and beat his meat at the head table. I thought Noah did a fairly decent job and was really funny from the parts I saw.
Trump's huuuuuuuge ass is still bleeding after Obama simply busted chops on him at that corrospondence dinner a few years ago.

Butthurt, pissed off, feelings hurt.

I take it you either a)have no money or are reliant on government or b) are independently wealthy and don’t care about the economic failure that is Biden.
That's my take on you & of course blaming Biden for everything.

Forum List

Back