Biden laughs while talking about mom who lost two sons to fentanyl.

Fentanyl deaths have skyrocketed during the Biden administration and Biden laughs at a grieving mothers who lost 2 sons!!!

You lie. Seems to come naturally to rightness.

Though he shouldn't have chuckled at all, he did so at the stupidity of Marjorie Taylor Greene.

The dumbfuckin' OP likes posting edited clips which remove context. I just bitch-slapped him royally with the back side of my pimp hand on another thread for doing just that. Here's the unedited clip which shows Biden was making fun of Marjorie Taylor Greene...

Thanks for pointing out how it was more important to Biden to score a cheep political point against MTG than sympathize with a grieving mother who lost 2 sons. Keep in mind this is Biden who countlessly has used the death of his non-crackhead son, along with the deaths of his 1st wife he was cheating on with Jill, and 1st daughter he may or may not have showered with.

Thanks for pointing out how it was more important to Biden to score a cheep political point against MTG than sympathize with a grieving mother who lost 2 sons. Keep in mind this is Biden who countlessly has used the death of his non-crackhead son, along with the deaths of his 1st wife he was cheating on with Jill, and 1st daughter he may or may not have showered with.
Biden has always been a lying sleazebag with no empathy for anyone else.

No, I was just recognizing the actions in the video. You are trying to spin this half-assed effort.
Oh, I get it now. It’s fucking hilarious her sons died. I‘m surprise Chicom Joe was able to control himself so well.

That video of a grieving mother is almost 3 years old. Odd how you don't cast shame on MTG for using it to score cheap polical points to blame the current president for something which occurred during the previous president. Even worse for MTG -- while she blamed Biden for those two deaths, she knew they died 3 years ago.

Oh, I get it now. It’s fucking hilarious her sons died. I‘m surprise Chicom Joe was able to control himself so well.

Nope, Dumbfuck, no one laughed about that woman's sons dying. People were, as they often do, laughing at MTG's massive stupidity.

That video of a grieving mother is almost 3 years old. Odd how you don't cast shame on MTG for using it to score cheap polical points to blame the current president for something which occurred during the previous president. Even worse for MTG -- while she blamed Biden for those two deaths, she knew they died 3 years ago.
I guess she should have limited her blame to the 100,000 yearly deaths by Biden’s fentanyl.

Nope, Dumbfuck, no one laughed about that woman's sons dying. People were, as they often do, laughing at MTG's massive stupidity.
You clowns need to get your talking points figured out.

LOL

By "talking points," you mean responding to the video of Biden's response to MTG's utter stupidity.
nowhere in the clip did he mention MTG. The video is clear, he’s mocking the mother who lost her kids to an OD

Fentanyl deaths have skyrocketed during the Biden administration and Biden laughs at a grieving mothers who lost 2 sons!!!
He gave a half hearted laugh at the notion that these OD's in 2020 are being blamed on him by MTG. It is laughable that the Neo-GOP flock seem to swallow this bullshit being shoved down their throats. Have they no self respect?

Forum List

Back