Biden launches 15 million dollar ad buy in 6 states

We won't be seeing you cocksure Trumptards much after 11-3.
You'll not be missed.

angry_trump_supporter.jpg
But if Trump wins, we get to listen to your screeching and howling for another 4 years?

Screeching and howling for what? We won't have a country worth caring about anymore.
But chances of your Donnie pulling off another inside straight are slim to none. ;)
Is that the country you are burning and looting?

You'll not be missed.

But if Trump wins, we get to listen to your screeching and howling for another 4 years?

Screeching and howling for what? We won't have a country worth caring about anymore.
But chances of your Donnie pulling off another inside straight are slim to none. ;)
My Donnie? You have no clue. You mean President Trump?

Good move because per usual and sadly, 6 states will decide the presidency.

WASHINGTON - The campaign for presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Thursday announced its first round of television advertisements for the general election as part of a $15 million investment targeting six battleground states President Donald Trump won in 2016.​
The Biden campaign said it would run television and digital commercials in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, North Carolina, Florida and Arizona.​
The first three are crucial Midwestern states, usually won by Democrats, where Trump narrowly prevailed in 2016 and that Biden must recapture to win. The rest are swing or Republican-leaning states that reflect Biden's efforts to expand the playing field.​

I like the ad. It draws a stark contrast of competence and empathy, without attacking. Leave the super-dirty stuff to Lincoln Project, Republican Voters Against Trump and even the DNC.

A Biden sighting. I had forgotten about him.

You'll not be missed.

Yer a fuckin’ idiot too. Enjoy!!

You'll not be missed.

Yer a fuckin’ idiot too. Enjoy!!
Pretty funny coming from you. Ironic, too...

Forum List

Back