Biden lays wreath at tomb of unknown soldier

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1716872173367.png

President Biden was at the tomb of the unknown soldier this Memorial day to lay a wreath.

"Today, Americans celebrate Memorial day, which is really a celebration of democracy", said Biden. "Folks, let me be clear, our celebration of democracy is really a celebration of the democrat party winning elections, so if you don't vote democrat, you ain't American. For you can only have democracy with only one party, and that is the democrat party", said the President

The President then carried the wreath over to a soldier being held up by guide wires placed above the President to keep him from falling down.

"Why does no one know your name?", whispered the President as he handed the soldier the wreath.

Kamala Harris was also at the event and spoke. "I join the President today to honor the Memorial of our soldiers. Honoring soldiers is about remembering them, hence the term Memorial Day, for you cannot remember them without honoring them. That is why memorializing them is the best way to remember them. That is why I think naming the day Memorial day is the most fitting to do just that. F@cking A!!!" shouted Kamala.

Few people realize Robert L Peters was a famous actor as well as a truck driver/law professor/train conductor yada yada....

View attachment 953080

President Biden was at the tomb of the unknown soldier this Memorial day to lay a wreath.

"Today, Americans celebrate Memorial day, which is really a celebration of democracy", said Biden. "Folks, let me be clear, our celebration of democracy is really a celebration of the democrat party winning elections, so if you don't vote democrat, you ain't American. For you can only have democracy with only one party, and that is the democrat party", said the President

The President then carried the wreath over to a soldier being held up by guide wires placed above the President to keep him from falling down.

"Why does no one know your name?", whispered the President as he handed the soldier the wreath.

Kamala Harris was also at the event and spoke. "I join the President today to honor the Memorial of our soldiers. Honoring soldiers is about remembering them, hence the term Memorial Day, for you cannot remember them without honoring them. That is why memorializing them is the best way to remember them. That is why I think naming the day Memorial day is the most fitting to do just that. F@cking A!!!" shouted Kamala.
You're being sarcastic right? sorry- but these days, I just gotta ask.
Because who knows what that idiot will say.:)

Forum List

Back