Biden lied for years about the accident that killed his wife & daughter

Looks like Biden was caught in another lie....

THE SAD CASE OF CURTIS C. DUNN
Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver involved in the December 1972 accident that took the life of the newly-elected U.S. Senator’s first wife, Neilia Biden, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi.

The facts are that Joe Biden’s wife accidentally drove into the path of the tractor-trailer. She was killed, along with their baby daughter. His two sons were seriously injured.

For decades, Joe Biden lied about the cause of the accident as he exploited the accident to promote his candidacy. He shamefully changed the details of the story, claiming the driver was drunk and responsible for the accident.

Alcohol was not involved. Somehow the police reports were lost. But, fortunately, Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor, remembered. He said there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” Herlihy said in 2008.

Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” Herlihy said in 2008.

Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

Dunn did everything he could to avoid hitting the car. He even overturned his rig while swerving to avoid a collision. He ran to the wrecked car and was the first to render assistance.

Police filed no charges against Dunn, who at that time lived in North East, Md. with his wife, Ruby, and their seven children.

Beginning in the new Millenium, Biden started to embellish the story, seemingly for political gain. During a speech in 2001, Biden told an audience at the University of Delaware that a drunken driver crashed into his family.

He told a similar story during a public appearance in 2007.

The vice-presidential candidate’s misrepresentation of Dunn found its way into major newspapers, including the New York Times.

It also has been repeated on radio and on television by major news journalists, including CBS anchorwoman Katie Couric.

A video of Biden making his unfounded assertion during a public appearance in 2007 was particularly disturbing.

Biden told the crowd, “A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons …

Mr. Dunn was tormented by the accident for years.

The tragedy for Biden of losing his wife and daughter is very sympathetic, but embellishing it and accusing an innocent man of drunk driving is not.

What caused the crash? By police accounts, it appears that it wasn’t the fault of the other driver and, contrary to comments Joe Biden has made over the years, it appears to be a tragic accident not associated with alcohol use.

Despite comments that Joe Biden has made over the years about drinking and driving being linked to the crash, according to Politico, the driver of the truck, Curtis C. Dunn of Pennsylvania, was not accused of drunk driving or any wrongdoing in association with the crash.

“For whatever reason, Neilia Biden, who was holding the baby, ended up in the right of way of Dunn’s truck coming down a long hill,” Politico reported. A friend of Biden’s who looked into the accident at the time told Politico, “She had a stop sign. The truck driver did not.”
No interest in going there.

Some things are just off limits and this is DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM.
Normally, it would be off limits...

But when Biden is lying about it for political gain, the situation definitely changes....
I dont care if he is lying. I would NEVER tread on the dead to win political points.

You should be ashamed
That just shows you what kind of person Biden is...

He used his own wife and daughter's death (and lied about it) for political points....
Dude, I called out your duplicity. What you did was WRONG.

Just when you thought blob supporters have hit rock bottom, a thread like this comes along and reminds you that they haven't even gotten started with being disgusting.
STFU!

This lying piece of shit ruined a man's life to improve his chances of getting elected and you...you fucking piece of human garbage...will say anything to protect him!

I'm telling you right now...prove this is a lie or fuck the fuck off!

Again, just when you think blob supporters have hit bottom, they start digging.

The OP is a complete lie. To the basement with this garbage.

The links come back saying Biden lied, and his wife was responsible for the accident....

Now, would you care to offer us any evidence that Biden told the truth, or will you concede that YOU (along with Biden) lied????
I read the link, but didn't see anything about the story of the truck driver being drunk.
i READ THE STORY OF MR. DUNN I think a question for Joe should be, "Do you know the name of Curtis Dunn? Joe would go bananas and then just ask why he said he was drunk when there was no such fact.

Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver involved in the December 1972 accident that took the life of the newly-elected U.S. Senator’s first wife, Neilia Biden, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi.

The facts are that Joe Biden’s wife accidentally drove into the path of the tractor-trailer. She was killed, along with their baby daughter. His two sons were seriously injured.

For decades, Joe Biden lied about the cause of the accident as he exploited the accident to promote his candidacy. He shamefully changed the details of the story, claiming the driver was drunk and responsible for the accident.

Alcohol was not involved. Somehow the police reports were lost. But, fortunately, Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor, remembered. He said there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

Dunn did everything he could to avoid hitting the car. He even overturned his rig while swerving to avoid a collision. He ran to the wrecked car and was the first to render assistance.

Police filed no charges against Dunn, who at that time lived in North East, Md. with his wife, Ruby, and their seven children.

Beginning in the new Millenium, Biden started to embellish the story, seemingly for political gain. During a speech in 2001, Biden told an audience at the University of Delaware that a drunken driver crashed into his family.

The vice-presidential candidate’s misrepresentation of Dunn found its way into major newspapers, including the New York Times.

It also has been repeated on radio and on television by major news journalists, including CBS anchorwoman Katie Couric.

A video of Biden making his unfounded assertion during a public appearance in 2007 was particularly disturbing.

Biden told the crowd, “A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons …

The tragedy for Biden of losing his wife and daughter is very sympathetic, but embellishing it and accusing an innocent man of drunk driving is not.

What caused the crash? By police accounts, it appears that it wasn’t the fault of the other driver and, contrary to comments Joe Biden has made over the years, it appears to be a tragic accident not associated with alcohol use.

Despite comments that Joe Biden has made over the years about drinking and driving being linked to the crash, according to Politico, the driver of the truck, Curtis C. Dunn of Pennsylvania, was not accused of drunk driving or any wrongdoing in association with the crash.

“For whatever reason, Neilia Biden, who was holding the baby, ended up in the right of way of Dunn’s truck coming down a long hill,” Politico reported. A friend of Biden’s who looked into the accident at the time told Politico, “She had a stop sign. The truck driver did not.”

But when Biden is lying about it for political gain, the situation definitely changes....
I dont care if he is lying. I would NEVER tread on the dead to win political points.

You should be ashamed

He used his own wife and daughter's death (and lied about it) for political points....

And tried to wreck an innocent man's life in the process!!!
He did ruin that man's life.

You should be ashamed

So if your blob brings it up--and he will...are you still going to vote for him?

Of course you are.

You should be ashamed

By pointing out that what BIDEN did was TOTALLY WRONG, and what kind of person he really is???

I think not....

You should be ashamed

Near him on his ideas.

Stop meddling in bullshit that doesn't matter.

When you get this personal it means you are DESPERATE

You should be ashamed

By pointing out that what BIDEN did was TOTALLY WRONG, and what kind of person he really is???

I think not....
99.5% of the public won't hear or care about this shit.

Remain relevant.... or not

You should be ashamed

Near him on his ideas.

When I can show that Biden won't hesitate to wreck innocent lives for political points, I'm pointing out what a lowlife he is (and that he's not to be trusted)....

You should be ashamed
Don't you feel that if his wife was aware that he was lying about this accident she would want it corrected and expect him to repent about his horrible lies? If my husband was lying about a man who was not the reason I crashed in the car, I would turn over in my grave. Joe Biden is a mother Fucking liar!

You should be ashamed

Near him on his ideas.

When I can show that Biden won't hesitate to wreck innocent lives for political points, I'm pointing out what a lowlife he is (and that he's not to be trusted)....
Discussing his dead family is not necessary. What part of that is hard to grasp?

Dems accuse others of doing what they do--------------I have always felt despite the claims otherwise that Bidens wife was likely an addict popping pills or something else. Addiction runs in families.

You should be ashamed
Don't you feel that if his wife was aware that he was lying about this accident she would want it corrected and expect him to repent about his horrible lies? If my husband was lying about a man who was not the reason I crashed in the car, I would turn over in my grave. Joe Biden is a mother Fucking liar!
I feel like his personal life is NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS

No one is voting for Biden.
3 categories of people are voting against Trump...
[1] People who spend all their time on YouTube watching bullshit
[2] The Clinically Insane
[3] Trespassers and people who have sex with Trespassers

99.5% of the public won't hear or care about this shit.

Remain relevant.... or not

But they will. Even if I have to paint on the back of every one of my trucks...the people who really will care will know.
I would NEVER tread on the memory of those who are dead. EVER
I don’t invoke dying wishes or memories.

DO YOU?

get some fucking boundaries guys

You should be ashamed

Near him on his ideas.

What does " Near him on his ideas. " mean? Doesn't matter? Biden is telling this lie and has been for years about Mr. Dunn just to get lousy votes for his senate seat!!!!

Desperate is exactly what he is doing and sinning against this man.

I feel like his personal life is NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS
Is smearing Curtis Dunn as part of his political speeches your fucking business?
I dont even know who that is. Fuck off

I'm done here because you idiots want to blast the left for having no boundaries and yet you have no problem treading on the dead to score points.

FUCK OFF

Forum List

Back