Zone1 Biden Lied more than Trump in the Debate: Leftists feel free to chime in.

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
List of Biden lies:

1. He said nobody died anywhere in the world during his presidency. Fact Check False: 16 troops have died, 13 from Biden's debacle in the removal from Afghanistan
2. He said he put in a $15 per shot cap on insulin. Fact Check False: it's a $35 shot per month cap.
3. He said there's a $200 cap on overall drug spending in Medicare. Fact Check False: it's $2000 per year.
4. He said the border has fewer crossings than when Trump was in office. Fact Check False: More have and are crossing the border
5. He said unemployment was at 15% when he took office. Fact Check False: it was 6.4%.
6. He said Trump wants to get rid of social security. Fact Check False: Trump doesn't nor has ever claimed to
7. He said billionaires pay 8.2% in taxes. Fact Check False: it's much higher
8. He said Trump told Americans to inject bleach into their bodies. Fact Check False: Trump didn't.
9. He said the border patrol endorsed him. Fact Check False: the Border Patrol Council endorsed a bipartisan security bill, not Biden.
10. He said Donald Trump called Nazis in Charlottesville "Good People". Fact Check False: Trump said there were good people on both sides of the statue debate.
11. He said he inherited 9% inflation. Fact Check False: It was 1.4%
12. He said Trump called WW1 vets "Suckers and Losers". Fact Check False: There's no verification of this other than an unnamed anonymous source, and many names sources say it never happened.
13. He said he "beat Medicare". Fact Check False: Medicare wasn't significantly decreased under Joe Biden.

I'll start with that.

Last edited:
"Beat Medicare" wasn't a lie. He simply had no idea where his rambling was going.

From some of the checks I've seen, they listed 30 for Trump but it's really irrelevant. Both had no qualms with lies which is simply another reason why neither is worthy of the position.

"Beat Medicare" wasn't a lie. He simply had no idea where his rambling was going.
Given that the media/Democrats constantly call Trump a "liar" when he's clearly joking... if that's the standard, Biden lied here.
From some of the checks I've seen, they listed 30 for Trump but it's really irrelevant. Both had no qualms with lies which is simply another reason why neither is worthy of the position.
It depends on what a fact check is.

I've seen some where they use their opinion of the context to declare what Trump said was a lie, but it wasn't. They REALLY have to stretch to get that +1.

Given that the media/Democrats constantly call Trump a "liar" when he's clearly joking... if that's the standard, Biden lied here.

No. He lies and people cover for him saying "he was just joking".

It depends on what a fact check is.

I've seen some where they use their opinion of the context to declare what Trump said was a lie, but it wasn't. They REALLY have to stretch to get that +1.

He lied numerous times no matter how you cut it.

No. He lies and people cover for him saying "he was just joking".
Trump clearly jokes sometimes and the left suddenly acts like everything said is to be taken absolutely literally.

They play dumb very well to present a theatre production
He lied numerous times no matter how you cut it.
Trump did. I never said he didn't.

The thing I'm pointing out is that clearly the DNC/'Democrat/MSM talking points were written pre-debate to say "TRUMP LIED NONSTOP"... no he didn't. Nobody can lie nonstop. This is the usual hyperbole from the left. Biden lied a TON, yet his supporters are condemning Trump for lying... and when presented with it, they say "Yea... he got things wrong here and there.. BUT... TRUMP LIED"...

It's eye rolling

Trump clearly jokes sometimes and the left suddenly acts like everything said is to be taken absolutely literally.

They play dumb very well to present a theatre production

Trump did. I never said he didn't.

The thing I'm pointing out is that clearly the DNC/'Democrat/MSM talking points were written pre-debate to say "TRUMP LIED NONSTOP"... no he didn't. Nobody can lie nonstop. This is the usual hyperbole from the left. Biden lied a TON, yet his supporters are condemning Trump for lying... and when presented with it, they say "Yea... he got things wrong here and there.. BUT... TRUMP LIED"...

It's eye rolling

Neither had any trouble telling lies. Even outrageous ones. Hence neither are worthy of the office.

Neither had any trouble telling lies. Even outrageous ones. Hence neither are worthy of the office.
It's easy to play the "both suck" stance when your guy is the one that looked remarkably worse. Your Democrats are screaming in horror that Trump lied, when Biden lied far more. Yet, look at what they're all screeching? They had the narrative before the debate even happened.

But it's a False equivalency

Biden looked terrible, and your DNC/Democrats, along with your MSM, lied to you the whole time about it.

You saw his stumbles, his glitches, his stutters, his wandering around stages and trying to shake hands with noone... but you relied on your Democrat/MSM overlords who comforted you and told you Joe was just as young and ready as ever, despite what your eyes saw.

The Emperor has no clothes.

It's easy to play the "both suck" stance when your guy is the one that looked remarkably worse.

I say that neither is worthy of the office but one is "my guy"? I have never supported either.

False equivalency

Biden looked terrible, and your DNC/Democrats, along with your MSM, lied to you the whole time about it.

No one lied to me about anything.

No one lied to me about anything.
You just marked my reply as "fake news"???

They told you Joe Biden was legit, with it, and mentally capable. Did you watch the debate? I guess it comes down to this...

Are you such a cult member to the left that you refuse to see that the Emperor has no clothes?

You just marked my reply as "fake news"???

They told you Joe Biden was legit, with it, and mentally capable. Did you watch the debate? I guess it comes down to this...

Are you such a cult member to the left that you refuse to see that the Emperor has no clothes?

Bite me.

Forum List

Back