Biden Made a Choice Between Brittany Griner and Paul Whelan?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
According to what I heard on the radio, a Biden official spilled the beans and said Biden was given this choice and he chose to leave this man who has been in a Russian prison since 2018!

Seems the Democrat Media is backtracking and giving cover for Biden. Of course the Democrat cult will accept anything they're told

I really have no problem with wanting to bring Griner home. Yeah, she's a world-class bitch, but she is also an American citizen.

What Biden's team should have done was said, "you want the gold bar, you are going to give us both, or its no deal and we have other ways of making you talk. er... give up prisoners."

But, unlike Trump, Biden is Putin's little bitch.

If you get kidnapped by Russia say you are trans gendered for a better shot that the Biden white house will help you.... whatever you do don't tell them you are a Trump voter....

Biden didn't "make a choice". He should have demanded all Americans be released in exchange for the world class terrorist but Putin was calling the shots. Biden would be a great patsy for a poker game.

According to what I heard on the radio, a Biden official spilled the beans and said Biden was given this choice and he chose to leave this man who has been in a Russian prison since 2018!

Seems the Democrat Media is backtracking and giving cover for Biden. Of course the Democrat cult will accept anything they're told

Biden was not offered Whelan.

I really have no problem with wanting to bring Griner home. Yeah, she's a world-class bitch, but she is also an American citizen.

What Biden's team should have done was said, "you want the gold bar, you are going to give us both, or its no deal and we have other ways of making you talk. er... give up prisoners."

But, unlike Trump, Biden is Putin's little bitch.
Putin definitely won here. They're laughing at us

There was no choice. They were not trading Whelan. Even your article says as much.

Have a look at this:

There Were 17 Americans in Russian Prisons. Only 1 Mattered to the Left​

Unfortunately, they're all the wrong race, sexuality or gender.​

So….

how do you know we haven’t working on their release?

And, they clearly did not matter to you guys two years ago did they?

There was no choice. They were not trading Whelan. Even your article says as much.
There was a choice. He was told to pick one but not both.

The choice then becomes clear.

Pick neither until they acquiesce to both.

The terms are simple.

You want your merchant of death, we get both or you can go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back