Biden Made a Choice Between Brittany Griner and Paul Whelan?

I really have no problem with wanting to bring Griner home. Yeah, she's a world-class bitch, but she is also an American citizen.

What Biden's team should have done was said, "you want the gold bar, you are going to give us both, or its no deal and we have other ways of making you talk. er... give up prisoners."

But, unlike Trump, Biden is Putin's little bitch.
I do, she is a criminal who fucking hates the United States, which is precisely why the psychopathic child raping Biden chose her over an American warrior!

Griner is a typical America hating racist black, I pray Biden turns up dead, only half the nation joins me in that, he is by far the most despicable & evil creature to attain such high office since Pol Pot.....

I do, she is a criminal who fucking hates the United States, which is precisely why the psychopathic child raping Biden chose her over an American warrior!

Griner is a typical America hating racist black, I pray Biden turns up dead, only half the nation joins me in that, he is by far the most despicable & evil creature to attain such high office since Pol Pot.....
Well, thanks for that.

But I'll just stick to My principles that as much as she is detestable, she is an American citizen, which means we don't abandon her to our enemies.

How is it a choice when Russia said no to Whelan?
Russia said no to "both". They did NOT say no to Whelan.

That may not be reported in the information provided by the OP, but it is widely reported that Biden was offered a choice between them. You can go look it up, however; as i won't be providing any more of My time to you today.

It is very clear that Bidens should have said, "Both or no deal".

But, since he is Putin's little bitch...

Biden once again betrays the U.S. Military. Why is anyone surprised, how many did he kill with his FUBAR Afghanistan withdrawal?

Are you aware that Whelan was dishonorably discharged from the military and he was arrested in Russia allegedly doing some shady stuff?

Why does the fact that he's former military automatically give him precedent over anyone else?

Are you aware that Whelan was dishonorably discharged from the military and he was arrested in Russia allegedly doing some shady stuff?

Why does the fact that he's former military automatically give him precedent over anyone else?
And that is probably why Russia isn’t trading him.

I really have no problem with wanting to bring Griner home. Yeah, she's a world-class bitch, but she is also an American citizen.

What Biden's team should have done was said, "you want the gold bar, you are going to give us both, or its no deal and we have other ways of making you talk. er... give up prisoners."

But, unlike Trump, Biden is Putin's little bitch.
ov8i1y6u2z4a1.jpg

"Tucker told me to be angry about this, so that's what I'm gonna do!"

Biden once again betrays the U.S. Military. Why is anyone surprised, how many did he kill with his FUBAR Afghanistan withdrawal?

Neither one of them should have been brought home, they both did the crime and need to do the time.

With that said, not doing so to the former Marine that got a Bad Conduct Discharge for stealing the SSNs of his fellow Marines is not a betrayal of the US Military. That piece of crap can rot over there for all I care, he betrayed his own.

ov8i1y6u2z4a1.jpg

"Tucker told me to be angry about this, so that's what I'm gonna do!"
What every American should do.

We do not leave an American behind. None of them.

We then correctly hold our leaders responsible for being fucked in the head douche bags. If Biden can even spell bag.

This pretty much sums it up.

From the official White House podium on the matter...

"...Brittney is more than an athlete, more than an Olympian. She is an important role model and inspiration to millions of Americans, particularly the LGBTQI+ Americans and women of color...”

What every American should do.

We do not leave an American behind. None of them.

We then correctly hold our leaders responsible for being fucked in the head douche bags. If Biden can even spell bag.
So one was brought home, when only one could be brought home. That’s a good thing.

I agree. We do not leave anyone behind, we keep working to get their release.

I think Biden could have gotten both Griner and Whelan. He didn’t. He can be a hero if he gets Whelan back too. But, he just made it more difficult on himself. The Russians see how divided America is on choosing Griner over Whelan. Keeping Whelan just became more of a premium to Russia.

Forum List

Back