Biden Mocks Americans' Intelligence Over Supply Chain Disaster

What does that say on those that parrot the same tune as Joey Xi?
Less than 72 hours ago Joey Xi Bai Dung announced to the nation through the media that reparations for illegal immigrants. " It would Never Happen". Then the turn around today.

~~~~~~
Confirmed Joey Xi Bai Dung lied to the press on November 3rd, 2021....

Yesterday he said the following:

During a press conference WH Spokesperson Psaki also mocked Americans over the Supply Chain issue, too.

~~~~~~

"Biden ran as a moderate. He's also still claiming that he ran to unify the country, which is puzzling considering how a Pew Research Center poll from September found that 66 percent are not confident he can "bring the country closer together.""
Source:

He's just mocking your intelligence.
Yeah, the dumbass who claimed he was Intelligently superior to Americsns, even challenged a man at a rally to compare IQs, only to be fact-checked and exposed as finishing near the bottom of his law class.....

...and of course being dementia-ravaged he barely knows where he is half the time.

Even with all that I believe he is smarter than the ignorant snowflake sheep like you who defend and follow him.

:p

While you believe that Paul Krugman and Robert Reich will set us economically free!
You're a real toad.
They're wingers. Worthless.

No, my opinions, experience and training come from being a 21+ year financial advisor, CFP/ChFC/CLU/7/63/65, having to identify, analyze and act on data, news and information every single day. I don't have the luxury of hiding in a tribe and simplistically throwing stones like an ignorant rube.

Nice try, Trumpster.

Last edited:

During a press conference WH Spokesperson Psaki also mocked Americans over the Supply Chain issue, too.
Biden's right. Most people who watch Fox News and OANN don't understand anything about supply chains, as evidenced by their posts on this board.

Forum List

Back