Biden Moves To Pack The USSC Court; Signs EO Forming Commission To Investigate Expanding The Court

Trying to pack the court in a world where the senate heavily favors republicans....

If i still considered myself a democrat I'd think this was a bad play

Then again because of old Ruth this is so fucked up, democrats have nothing left to lose.
Their lives?

Biden is doing everything he can to pander to the Far Left. He knows damn well that commission will NOT be bipartisan and he also knows that there's no way in hell Congress will pack the Supreme Court until and unless the democrats can get 60 seats in the Senate. The day that happens will be the official end of our republic IMHO.

'I'm Not In Favor Of Packing The USSC.'

Surprise, surprise - Joe Biden Lied.

how can he be packing when there is already judges. All Biden is doing is having a public hearing to address the question that is hardly anything that you have described.

Biden is doing everything he can to pander to the Far Left. He knows damn well that commission will NOT be bipartisan and he also knows that there's no way in hell Congress will pack the Supreme Court until and unless the democrats can get 60 seats in the Senate. The day that happens will be the official end of our republic IMHO.
The Republic ended many years ago try to keep up.

When the court is packed with liberals 9 is enough, when it’s not then change it, sounds like a serious spoiled child syndrome.
The role of the court is to uphold the constitution and determine the constitutional aspect of a case not create or write law.

I'm just here for the Republican tears.
4i6Ckte.gif
The only tears are the ones Democrats and snowflakes have shed for more than 4 years.

McConnell packed the Court. It is only right that Biden balance the court with a few open minded, honest jurists.
McConnell packed the court with 8 Justices when it served his purpose

McConnell packed the Court. It is only right that Biden balance the court with a few open minded, honest jurists.
How did McConnel pack the court?

how can he be packing when there is already judges. All Biden is doing is having a public hearing to address the question that is hardly anything that you have described.
When the commission is going to look into the number of justices on the court, WTF do you think Pedo Joe meant?

Oh wait, I just asked you to think. My bad. Nevermind.

When the commission is going to look into the number of justices on the court, WTF do you think Pedo Joe meant?
You think the commission can actually enlarge the court or appoint attorney's?

I never said they could.

Next dumbass question?

I never said they could.

Next dumbass question?
Sitting around discussing a subject harms no one.

Biden should absolutely consider it if they hand down even one dubious partisan ruling overturning anything that has been considered settled law.

I never said they could.

Next dumbass question?
Sitting around discussing a subject harms no one.
Never said it did.

Next dumbass comment.

There is no packing of the court. Chief Justice Roberts is a Liberal. I'd say the court has a little balance to it finally but still leans left.

A better solution, which I know will never happen, is to pass an amendment restricting SCOTUS judges to ten year terms.

The nincompoop is all worried about statehood for DC, packing the SC, confiscating guns, doing away with the electoral college, reparations, bailing out failing liberal cities and states, green deals and criticizing Georgia's vote fraud preventing law. He should be worrying about COVID and try to stop spreading it around our country via relocating infected illegal aliens. He might also address the border and the catastrophe he has created there. Democrats are unfit to rule.

Forum List

Back