Biden new accuser comes forward, 14 year old girl

Richard Cohen, a Washington Post columnist, wrote that the POTUS once asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”,

And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.
Not a Trump thread, Puddinhead.
It's about sexual accusations on both sides. Yet a lot more on the Trump side, to which I quote you.

Keep defending pedophilia. It suits you.

Richard Cohen, a Washington Post columnist, wrote that the POTUS once asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”,

It's about sexual accusations on both sides. Yet a lot more on the Trump side, to which I quote you.

Nope. This is about Biden's pedophilia. It isn't a Trump thread. Simpletons like you can only post one thing "ORANGE MAN BAD".

You are wholly incapable of discussing any other topic, as evidenced in this thread.

Now you clowns are justifying pedophilia because of the appearance of the child. Quite disgusting.

Nobody said anything about sex, buddy. She just said she was well-endowed. Which she might have been.

Link?
Search Results
Web results

Trump told Howard Stern it's OK to call Ivanka a 'piece of a ...
www.politico.com › story › 2016/10 › trump-ivanka-pi...

In the 2004 interview with Stern, Trump tells the host that "My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."

It is very bad form for a man of any age to comment on the “endowment” of a woman of any age. The fact that the young lady was only 14 years old adds to the offense.

If Joe did this he should be held accountable by the voters. It’s not a crime in this nation to display bad form. If those who vote determine that this is a very serious matter, they should vote for someone else.

Nope. This is about Biden's pedophilia. It isn't a Trump thread. Simpletons like you can only post one thing "ORANGE MAN BAD".

Read the thread again:

The thread is about a 14 year old (at the time) accuser, and a 12 year old allegation.

That makes other decade old accusations by teenage girls open for discussion.

Read the thread again:

The thread is about a 14 year old (at the time) accuser, and a 12 year old allegation.

That makes other decade old accusations by teenage girls open for discussion.
See. :abgg2q.jpg:

You are wholly incapable of discussing any other topic, as evidenced in this thread.

1586987317416.png

Really sad, I hear there are 6 more complaints coming.
Who’s going to take his place?

Does believing all women extend to girls?

Biden may be fine here. On the other hand she is a woman now and so should still be believed?

How about Trump's women, should they be believed too?
You mean these women? I pretty much believe the cancelled checks and his lawyer, who is still in prison for conspiracy related to the cover up.
1588450204654.png

1588450393523.png

Or are you talking about his X-Wife who said he raped her? Or the girl who was 14 when Trump was running around with Epstien? Maybe the teenage beauty pageant girls?
You should be more specific. He's a self proclaimed pussy grabber, because it's OK if your are rich and famous, so history of him with women and how he thinks of them
pretty much a matter of record. I don't believe some of them. What do you think of the one who says he raped her and she supposedly kept the cum stained dress for 30 years to prove it?

Why isn't this being held back until after the convention.

Anything to win huh?
trump stain is the epitome of the class of LOSERS.
what a fucking stain on our History. PUKE.
Donald Trump. The only total loser who just keeps WINNING.

Really makes schleps out of the feckless democrats! Can't beat a Loser!
65,000 dead and counting. So much WINNING.

Talk to the Chinese.
It won't work. Xi will not take my calls. He pretty much said I should go fuck myself because he had the full confidence of President Donald Trump. He even had tweets to prove it.

66,500 dead now. And counting. Still WINNING.

Biden may be fine here. On the other hand she is a woman now and so should still be believed?

You mean these women? I pretty much believe the cancelled checks and his lawyer, who is still in prison for conspiracy related to the cover up.
View attachment 330982
View attachment 330983
Or are you talking about his X-Wife who said he raped her? Or the girl who was 14 when Trump was running around with Epstien? Maybe the teenage beauty pageant girls?
You should be more specific. He's a self proclaimed pussy grabber, because it's OK if your are rich and famous, so history of him with women and how he thinks of them
pretty much a matter of record. I don't believe some of them. What do you think of the one who says he raped her and she supposedly kept the cum stained dress for 30 years to prove it?
Not a Trump thread,. Oatmealhead.

You RWI's are reaching hard.
Its just that political lying is an art form. Lifetime politicians perfecting the art of lying and denying. They change their views also to keep getting elected.

That’s been addressed

Forum List

Back