Biden new accuser comes forward, 14 year old girl

Really sad, I hear there are 6 more complaints coming.
Who’s going to take his place?
If all this has teeth, then we have 2 sex offenders (one who has admitted it) running against each other. What to do?

When did Biden admit it? I must have missed it.

Well the conference where he addressed it was a complete disaster. Might have as well admitted it.

if she has big boobs that will not be the end of her sexual harassments, I use to get harassed all the time and I still do.

I really don't believe this rag for anything newsworthy. You have to do better than this.

So Penny..... you got big hooters eh? prove it. :eusa_dance:

Hooboy I'll bet the left never foresaw this when they got behind the me-too movement...but then again since it's inception it seems to have been far more damaging to the left....could this story be about stones and glass houses maybe?

Joe is in serious trouble here not because of the new accuser but because there are so damn many pictures of him snuggling up to little girls and smelling their hair and so forth......nothing hurts like something that fits! I mean the guy just drips Letchery.

1580789586532.jpg

Hooboy I'll bet the left never foresaw this when they got behind the me-too movement...but then again since it's inception it seems to have been far more damaging to the left....could this story be about stones and glass houses maybe?

Joe is in serious trouble here not because of the new accuser but because there are so damn many pictures of him snuggling up to little girls and smelling their hair and so forth......nothing hurts like something that fits! I mean the guy just drips Letchery.

View attachment 330964
Is that Biden?

Crazy Joe used to make a point of swimming in the nude in front of female Secret Service details.
This story came out over 5 years ago. https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...ting-female-secret-service-agents-book-claims

Since the first one was debunked when she admitted she only said he made her uncomfortable, did not report anything resembling an inference of sexual attack, and now she has cancelled her FOX NEWS interview on the subject, that allegation is officially DOA. This new one sounds like "If at Frst You Don't Succeed, Try, Try Again." Good luck kids. The self proclaimed "Pussy Grabber" currently in the white house is going down. :boo_hoo14:

She's 26, not 14.
Learn to read. She was 14 when Pervy Joe molested her.
learn how to read. The threat title said a fourteen-year-old accused him. Actually it 26 year old accused him of allegedly doing something when she was 14.
A 26 year old accused him. A 26 year old accused him.

She's 26, not 14.
Learn to read. She was 14 when Pervy Joe molested her.
learn how to read. The threat title said a fourteen-year-old accused him. Actually it 26 year old accused him of allegedly doing something when she was 14.
A 26 year old accused him. A 26 year old accused him.
You are grasping at straws to defend your Pedo :abgg2q.jpg:

You RWI's are reaching hard.

#metoo

#BelieveAllWomen

#ExceptWhenItsTheDemocratPresidentialCandidate
And the Republican candidate (22 accusers)
Not a Trump thread, Booboob.
You talk about Obama in every Trump thread.
I do?

Here is the first Trump thread I found on page one...............show me my post discussing Obama.

GO!

You RWI's are reaching hard.

#metoo

#BelieveAllWomen

#ExceptWhenItsTheDemocratPresidentialCandidate
And the Republican candidate (22 accusers)
Not a Trump thread, Booboob.
You talk about Obama in every Trump thread.
Here is another Trump thread on page one....................which post is mine talking about Obama? Quote it here...

Since the first one was debunked when she admitted she only said he made her uncomfortable, did not report anything resembling an inference of sexual attack, and now she has cancelled her FOX NEWS interview on the subject, that allegation is officially DOA. This new one sounds like "If at Frst You Don't Succeed, Try, Try Again." Good luck kids. The self proclaimed "Pussy Grabber" currently in the white house is going down. :boo_hoo14:

1585026205314.jpg

Forum List

Back