Biden new accuser comes forward, 14 year old girl

Trump said:

Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting, I want to make sure that everything is good.

You know, the dresses. ‘Is everyone okay?’ You know, they're standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good.

Trump said:

Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting, I want to make sure that everything is good.

You know, the dresses. ‘Is everyone okay?’ You know, they're standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good.

I think everyone will be satisfied after Biden gets the Kavanaugh treatment. Who knows, he might win the election.

Trump said:

I thought you guys accused Trump of nothing but lies. Now all of a sudden he's telling the truth?

Make up your mind.

And your link doesn't do anything but bring up the already known allegations without proof.

I think everyone will be satisfied after Biden gets the Kavanaugh treatment. Who knows, he might win the election.

Biden won't get the Kavanaugh treatment. They will actually investigate for more than 4 days.

Investigate it and if rumors are TRUE and if he is GUILTY of something then Joe should step aside.

Until then just investigate...

Not until you investigate tramps.
Republicans go on evidence, democrats don’t and that’s the standard you created. All woman must be believed, Now every man woman that runs for office is going to get destroyed, I can make something up and you have to believe it. You should have left Brett alone. Now you pay

Reade sounds very uncredible. Republicans did not investigate tramp. BK is a different story, Ford testified in the Senate, and Kavanaugh mocked the Democrats.
So your sole defense of Biden is that you don't believe his accuser, and maybe somebody else did something?

Really sad, I hear there are 6 more complaints coming.
Who’s going to take his place?

Wow, if this is the best you can come up with, it's kind of sad.

Especially when your guy bragged ON TAPE about how he can grab women by the pussy and get away with it because he's a celebrity.
Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Are you put off by deflection?

Does believing all women extend to girls?

Biden may be fine here. On the other hand she is a woman now and so should still be believed?

How about Trump's women, should they be believed too?
You mean these women? I pretty much believe the cancelled checks and his lawyer, who is still in prison for conspiracy related to the cover up.
View attachment 330982
View attachment 330983
Or are you talking about his X-Wife who said he raped her? Or the girl who was 14 when Trump was running around with Epstien? Maybe the teenage beauty pageant girls?
You should be more specific. He's a self proclaimed pussy grabber, because it's OK if your are rich and famous, so history of him with women and how he thinks of them
pretty much a matter of record. I don't believe some of them. What do you think of the one who says he raped her and she supposedly kept the cum stained dress for 30 years to prove it?
Wow trump gets some hot ass! Good for him! American power
None worth $130,000 Plus a pop, but better than what Bill Clinton got, and at least he's not a airport wide stance republican or a republican Senate page boy abuser. He is definitely a sleaze though.

I thought you guys accused Trump of nothing but lies. Now all of a sudden he's telling the truth?

Make up your mind.

And your link doesn't do anything but bring up the already known allegations without proof.

Nobody lies 100% of the time. And Trump is like a man on sodium pentathol. Get him in a relaxed environment, and the truth flows from his mouth. It's when he's confronted, and he starts to think about what he's saying that he turned to telling lie after lie.

Like when he said they should try injecting disinfectants into people to cure the coronavirus. And then when he had a chance to think about it, he said he was joking when he suggested that.

It is very bad form for a man of any age to comment on the “endowment” of a woman of any age. The fact that the young lady was only 14 years old adds to the offense.

If Joe did this he should be held accountable by the voters. It’s not a crime in this nation to display bad form. If those who vote determine that this is a very serious matter, they should vote for someone else.

Ladies and gentlemen. The tweet that I am replying to here is an example of how to avoid deflecting while addressing the subject matter.

I will give you lessons if you like. I’m affordable.

It's really NOT looking good for Joe. I guess he must've done more than just sniff her hair........
The dems never for a moment believed that Joe would get the nomination. I imagine he will be forced out or have a convenient demise then the dems chosen communist party leader will be anointed

It's really NOT looking good for Joe. I guess he must've done more than just sniff her hair........
The dems never for a moment believed that Joe would get the nomination. I imagine he will be forced out or have a convenient demise then the dems chosen communist party leader will be anointed

You are fascinating.

Make up your mind.

Nobody lies 100% of the time. And Trump is like a man on sodium pentathol. Get him in a relaxed environment, and the truth flows from his mouth. It's when he's confronted, and he starts to think about what he's saying that he turned to telling lie after lie.

Like when he said they should try injecting disinfectants into people to cure the coronavirus. And then when he had a chance to think about it, he said he was joking when he suggested that.
Please detail the time Hillary told the truth

Forum List

Back