Biden nibbles on a Baby’s shoulder

damn. don't fall for that shit. get a grip.

I watched my wife's aunt deal with it till it killed her, Biden has so many of the same issues.

You cannot ignore the getting lost on stage, the ghost handshakes and so many more things.

Look, the dude is 80, the mind can start to go when you get that old

I watched my wife's aunt deal with it till it killed her, Biden has so many of the same issues.

You cannot ignore the getting lost on stage, the ghost handshakes and so many more things.

Look, the dude is 80, the mind can start to go when you get that old
maybe. but using this innocent interaction with a kid to claim that he is a pedophile is quintessential trumptard shit. did you watch the oh so incriminating video?

maybe. but using this innocent interaction with a kid to claim that he is a pedophile is quintessential trumptard shit. did you watch the oh so incriminating video?

I did not say he was a pedophile, there is nothing pedophilish about what he did. It would have been fine had it been his own grandkid in the privacy of their home.

Doing that to some strangers kid is just wrong.

I did not say he was a pedophile, there is nothing pedophilish about what he did. It would have been fine had it been his own grandkid in the privacy of their home.

Doing that to some strangers kid is just wrong.
but you see how the pedophilia accusations are thrown around as usual? not dementia. can you see that? that's what deserves pushback.

but you see how the pedophilia accusations are thrown around as usual? not dementia. can you see that? that's what deserves pushback.

It is a lost cause. These same people think that Trump is a literal deity, trying to reason with them is like trying to reason with a pile of rocks, except the rocks are more open minded.

Meanwhile mom tries to get a Instagram pic and dad pats him on the shoulder like "good try buddy but she turned you down. Better luck next time".

The baby nibbling thing. Ugh! OMG, this guy has no bottom to how bad he can behave in public. He literally pushed his face up against the dress of a little baby girl, and stated sucking or nibbling, or whatever the hell he was doing. The Finnish mother holding the baby looked unamused (and uncomfortable). The baby (about 1 year old) turned her face the other way, to get away from the stupid creep. Good move kid.

Most people figure Biden has creeped us all out so many times, that he couldn't outdo himself in that regard. He did.
It's a wonder we have any allies left in the world, at this point. Sheeeesh!

:rolleyes: :oops: o_O

sick burn, karen.

in the mean time i laughed at all your coordinated pearl clutching.

you fucks' only hope is that there is neither karma nor some sort of religious judgment day.
"karen" is a racist word when weaponized. Other than that, it's a beautiful name, that shouldn't be maligned - and the name of the greatest female singer in US history > Karen Carpenter.

that's a very strange post. but it is the only kind of post you are capable of. whining, distorting, lying, and projecting.

how about english lessons. i could find a spot for you. then you will no longer be overwhelmed by a post that contains more than one line.

basic grammar also is an issue with you.

i know you are not irish. but english seems not to be your expertise. should we switch to another language?
You could switch to another computer forum.

Yawn.... the fact you defend a pedo is all I need to know

Word salad and personal insults doesn't concern me

Of course he defends pedophiles. That would explain why the slimy coward's details are hidden in his profile.

coward.jpg

The baby nibbling thing. Ugh! OMG, this guy has no bottom to how bad he can behave in public. He literally pushed his face up against the dress of a little baby girl, and stated sucking or nibbling, or whatever the hell he was doing. The Finnish mother holding the baby looked unamused (and uncomfortable). The baby (about 1 year old) turned her face the other way, to get away from the stupid creep. Good move kid.

Most people figure Biden has creeped us all out so many times, that he couldn't outdo himself in that regard. He did.
It's a wonder we have any allies left in the world, at this point. Sheeeesh!

:rolleyes: :oops: o_O
He bit that child and she turned away crying. It's a crime.

Forum List

Back