Biden nibbles on a Baby’s shoulder

I’ve heard of shaking hands and kissing babies, but this is just weird and creepy

What was he thinking? Who would do something like this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-twitter-users

JOE BIDEN
Published July 14, 2023 11:19am EDT
Biden nibbles on frightened young girl during trip to Finland, weirding out Twitter users
From the expression on the mother's face, she wasn't thrilled and the child wanted to be far away from him.

I’ve heard of shaking hands and kissing babies, but this is just weird and creepy

What was he thinking? Who would do something like this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-twitter-users

JOE BIDEN
Published July 14, 2023 11:19am EDT
Biden nibbles on frightened young girl during trip to Finland, weirding out Twitter users
Pedophiles have a mental disorder. Biden is only doing what he's wired to do. He's gotten away with it for so very long that he's convinced his feeble mind that it's a perfectly normal and natural reaction to seeing young flesh. He desperately needs professional help, which he'll never get. May the poor old man burn in hell for eternity for his disgusting crimes against humanity.

Last edited:
Pedophiles have a mental disorder. Biden is only doing what he's wired to do. He's gotten away with it for so very long that he's convinced his feeble mind that's a perfectly normal and natural reaction so seeing young flesh. He desperately needs professional help, which he'll never get. May the poor old man burn in hell for eternity for his disgusting crimes against humanity.
lol. at least you troll in style.

sure. nothing "concretes" you, karen o'fakey.

you never posted anything interesting on this board. why start now.

You're upset I won't support your defending a Pedo and you're trying so hard to make it personal.

I'm not interested in it

The little girl was terrified. It's like trotting out a diseased animal and hoping it won't hurt anybody.

Except even a diseased animal can stay on its feet. :abgg2q.jpg:

2d56879288f3ed4e.png

You're upset I won't support your defending a Pedo and you're trying so hard to make it personal.

I'm not interested in it
that's a very strange post. but it is the only kind of post you are capable of. whining, distorting, lying, and projecting.

how about english lessons. i could find a spot for you. then you will no longer be overwhelmed by a post that contains more than one line.

basic grammar also is an issue with you.

i know you are not irish. but english seems not to be your expertise. should we switch to another language?

that's a very strange post. but it is the only kind of post you are capable of. whining, distorting, lying, and projecting.

how about english lessons. i could find a spot for you. then you will no longer be overwhelmed by a post that contains more than one line.

basic grammar also is an issue with you.

i know you are not irish. but english seems not to be your expertise. should we switch to another language?

Give it a rest toad.

a rest toad?

Let me help you out, Elder. You're annoying, you defend a pedophile, got your panties in. a twist when a mother said she'd defend her children, then go on a personal attack mode

It's completely obvious where you stand

Let me help you out, Elder. You're annoying, you defend a pedophile, got your panties in. a twist when a mother said she'd defend her children, then go on a personal attack mode

It's completely obvious where you stand
thanks for sharing, karen. if you can't handle my input, you should put me on ignore. all the really independent thinkers have done it already.

btw, it can't get more personal than accusing a poster of defending pedophiles. but, that's all you have.

thanks for sharing, karen. if you can't handle my input, you should put me on ignore. all the really independent thinkers have done it already.

btw, it can't get more personal than accusing a poster of defending pedophiles. but, that's all you have.

Dry up and cease thinking defending pedophiles is a winning strategy

Dry up and cease thinking defending pedophiles is a winning strategy
^^ i am tempted to call this queefery a false premise argument. but this ugly broad never presented a real conclusion or any sort of argument. just insults.

but it is not a total loss for Karen O'sofat. she might have learnt her some engrish.

Forum List

Back