Biden nibbles on a Baby’s shoulder

Remember when W gave Angela Merkel an unwanted back rub?

He only did it once, he learned his lesson. This fucktard Biden, does it EVERY DAY. To little girls!

It sure looks to me like he can't help himself.
He's too far gone to ever come back to normal (if he ever was). But as long as leftists keep propping him up, this is going to continue on & on, indefinitely.

Oh, and don't worry -- I don't think Biden was able to consume any adrenochrome in that short period. I know how important that is to you people.

Qanon remains alive and well, and right here on good ol' USMB!

:rolleyes:
Yeah, it's so important that I've never even heard of it. Not sure what Qanon means either. Never bothered to ask. Just another one of those leftist word inventions I guess, Ho hum. yawn*** If Qanon is = to support of Donald Trump, it must be more good than bad, so let it remain alive and well. OK.

The left would be better off promoting oil production, law enforcement, and healthy sex culture, than trying to redefine everything, appealing to the flake fringe.

Last edited:
I watched my wife's aunt deal with it till it killed her, Biden has so many of the same issues.

You cannot ignore the getting lost on stage, the ghost handshakes and so many more things.

Look, the dude is 80, the mind can start to go when you get that old
On the other hand there are people older than Biden, in Congress, who are perfectly OK mentally. Chuk Grassley (89). Hal Rogers (85), Steny Hoyer (83).

I have long ago shown that leftists are the most ignorant people in America, and in this forum. I posted a set of Quiz OPs - highest grade any of them ever got on those quizzes was 10%. Most got ZERO.

Airheads don't know how much they don't know. Information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media. Ho hum.

The quizzes are still available for anyone who wants to find out how much they dont know. Better to find that out, than go around laughing like a 13 year old.

Last edited:
Most pathetic people in 2023 America. Biden supporters. What could they be thinking ? Sheeesh!

Forum List

Back