Biden nibbles on a Baby’s shoulder

I’ve heard of shaking hands and kissing babies, but this is just weird and creepy

What was he thinking? Who would do something like this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-twitter-users

JOE BIDEN
Published July 14, 2023 11:19am EDT
Biden nibbles on frightened young girl during trip to Finland, weirding out Twitter users

I have been teaching children since the age of 23. It's so sad that I can barely say this now without seeming "creepy", but I love children--not in a creepy way. No one who loves children in a non-creepy way would ever, ever do this to a child--obvious things are obvious. People who love children take their cues from children.

Mr Pervy Dementia is so clueless as to the cues this small girl is putting forth. He doesn't care. It's all about him.

Someone needs to knee him....you all know what I mean.

I have been teaching children since the age of 23. It's so sad that I can barely say this now without seeming "creepy", but I love children--not in a creepy way. No one who loves children in a non-creepy way would ever, ever do this to a child--obvious things are obvious. People who love children take their cues from children.

Mr Pervy Dementia is so clueless as to the cues this small girl is putting forth. He doesn't care. It's all about him.

Someone needs to knee him....you all know what I mean.
Agreed. You don't have to look too hard to see the fear and confusion on the girl's face.

Little girls don't know from presidents, they only know from scary old men.

Where are the sycophants to defend this???

candycorn ??
Golfing Gator ??
Mac1958 ??n(But I repeat myself)
Lakhota ??
You folks are trying so hard here, with stuff like this. The feigned, righteous outrage. How could something like this happen! As another poster, I believe a Trumpster, said here earlier: He's like the creepy old uncle. Yeah, I'd say that's pretty much it, and I suspect you know that.

His other negative traits -- like the fact that he's clearly too old to be President, that he's a lifetime, glad-handing politician, that he has governed more to the Left than I would have thought or wanted, or that he has always been mediocre on his best day -- are of more significance.

Oh, and don't worry -- I don't think Biden was able to consume any adrenochrome in that short period. I know how important that is to you people.

Qanon remains alive and well, and right here on good ol' USMB!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You folks are trying so hard here, with stuff like this. The feigned, righteous outrage. How could something like this happen! As another poster, I believe a Trumpster, said here earlier: He's like the creepy old uncle. Yeah, I'd say that's pretty much it, and I suspect you know that.

His other negative traits -- like the fact that he's clearly too old to be President, that he's a lifetime, glad-handing politician, that he has governed more to the Left than I would have thought or wanted, or that he has always been mediocre on his best day -- are of more significance.

Oh, and don't worry -- I don't think Biden was able to consume any adrenochrome in that short period. I know how important that is to you people.

Adenochrome is crap....you have to knee-jerk to that to minimize the fact that this creepy old pervert with dementia is the man YOU voted for.

Thanks, Mac/Gigi. Thanks a lot

You're so very welcome!

:bye1:

73230807-12300283-image-a-1_1689358050603.jpg

I’ve heard of shaking hands and kissing babies, but this is just weird and creepy

What was he thinking? Who would do something like this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-twitter-users

JOE BIDEN
Published July 14, 2023 11:19am EDT
Biden nibbles on frightened young girl during trip to Finland, weirding out Twitter users
Perhaps his 7th granddaughter is really lucky that Joe Biden refuses to recognize her. If I had a very young daughter I wouldn’t want her anywhere near Joe Biden.

It is unfortunate that the paintings she will get from Hunter may be worthless as they are not buying Joe Biden’s influence.

Unbelievable!

In his fragile mental condition, he simply no longer has an inner censor.

Can you imagine what the liberal media would have done if President Trump had done something like that?

Supposedly, some prominent Dems are terrified of what happens if President Biden has a serious fall. Now they have to deal with this quirk of his!

A quick summary.

Yes, I finally admit Nibbling Sniffing Nipple Pinching *Joe a terrible president but my grooming forces me to say something bad about conservatives in the same breath so butbutbutbut Q!

Forum List

Back