Biden offers Republicans a hand of cooperation

Republicans respond by claiming he cheated to win

That is where politics in this country stands. We call ourselves the United States

We are anything but United

That senile fucker has started a war.

I don't think the whore monger Trumpybear is senile.

Wouldn't surprise me if he tried to enlist his pals from overseas to intervene and overthrow our Two party Republic. Bennedict Trumpybear they'll call him.
If he can get a few blue cities vaporized with it, he should get our highest medal.

Aww how nice of you Comrade. A "Hero of the Russian Federation Medal" would be a fine addition to Trumpybears collection.
Once again, another moron spouting the "Russia! Russia! Russia" conspiracy theory. These are the same brain-dead idiots who insist that Biden's election couldn't be fraudulent.

So you support the annihilation of a few Blue Cities in support of Comrade Trumpybear and the Banana Republicans scorched earth policy?

What the fuck are you talking about? Where did I mention annihilating anyone?

I can only make things so simple for you people.
Let me make it simple for you

biden‘s phony ”kindly grandfatherly personality” is not going to win over trump voters because we are driven by issues

and bidens issues are bad

but you may attract the clueless Karen’s in the white suburbs who were freaked out by alpha males

assuming for the sake of argument that your boy ever reaches the white house

The kindly grandfatherly personality is fairly common among child molesters.

That is where politics in this country stands. We call ourselves the United States

That senile fucker has started a war.

I don't think the whore monger Trumpybear is senile.

Wouldn't surprise me if he tried to enlist his pals from overseas to intervene and overthrow our Two party Republic. Bennedict Trumpybear they'll call him.
If he can get a few blue cities vaporized with it, he should get our highest medal.

Aww how nice of you Comrade. A "Hero of the Russian Federation Medal" would be a fine addition to Trumpybears collection.
Once again, another moron spouting the "Russia! Russia! Russia" conspiracy theory. These are the same brain-dead idiots who insist that Biden's election couldn't be fraudulent.

So you support the annihilation of a few Blue Cities in support of Comrade Trumpybear and the Banana Republicans scorched earth policy?

What the fuck are you talking about? Where did I mention annihilating anyone?

This:

" If he can get a few blue cities vaporized with it, he should get our highest medal. "

I can only make things so simple for you people.
Let me make it simple for you

biden‘s phony ”kindly grandfatherly personality” is not going to win over trump voters because we are driven by issues

and bidens issues are bad

but you may attract the clueless Karen’s in the white suburbs who were freaked out by alpha males

assuming for the sake of argument that your boy ever reaches the white house

Not true

Trump rapes 13 year olds and is anything but kindly and grandfatherly

Well said

But seriously I have seen no evidence that biden is a real child molester

I see him today as just a creepy old man

Because he hasn't won, and he is STILL cheating.

Yea....now tell us how Obama was really born in Kenya

Here's the 411. Obama was born in Hawaii. Obama lied about being born in Kenya. He was the original birther. Then there's his birther wife who was second saying Kenya was Obama's "home country." Hillary was third.

Birthers are racists, the Democrat party is full of them

what is Biden supposed to do, tell 70 million Trump supporters to go fuck themselves?

and it would help if Trump acted like Ronald Reagan, not Larry The Cable Guy

Forum List

Back