Biden offers Republicans a hand of cooperation

Republicans respond by claiming he cheated to win

That is where politics in this country stands. We call ourselves the United States

We are anything but United
If he wanted cooperation, him and the democrat party should have been doing that BEFORE the election. He expects the right to make things easy for him NOW, after the way democrats acted the last 4 years? Get the fuck outa here! :laugh:
I posted this earlier. Seems appropriate again.

james woods.jpg

That is where politics in this country stands. We call ourselves the United States

Why does the left want cooperation now? Why didn't they start this trend 1..2..3..or 4 years ago? If biden shows that he will compromise on some conservative wants...i might take him at his word. We'll see.

That senile fucker has started a war.

I don't think the whore monger Trumpybear is senile.

Wouldn't surprise me if he tried to enlist his pals from overseas to intervene and overthrow our Two party Republic. Bennedict Trumpybear they'll call him.
If he can get a few blue cities vaporized with it, he should get our highest medal.

Aww how nice of you Comrade. A "Hero of the Russian Federation Medal" would be a fine addition to Trumpybears collection.
Once again, another moron spouting the "Russia! Russia! Russia" conspiracy theory. These are the same brain-dead idiots who insist that Biden's election couldn't be fraudulent.

If he wanted cooperation, him and the democrat party should have been doing that BEFORE the election. He expects the right to make things easy for him NOW, after the way democrats acted the last 4 years? Get the fuck outa here! :laugh:
This is what abusers do. Classic abusive relationship behavior. Slap their partner around because they don't fall in line, then beg and plead for forgiveness and work things out. Go fuck yourselves. Resistance is the word for the next four years.

one party flat out says they're going to make lists and attack people. i show you those links and you simply say "nah, they won't".
That is some outlying individuals, not " the party." But believe what you must in order to hate us.
AOC is one of the major players in your sleazy party.
It's not my party, and if that's true, I'm glad it isn't.
Man, are you ever clueless.

Fuck off. You don't stab someone is the back and then try to be his friend.
You are the consummate idiot.
Dims treat Republicans like their co-dependent spouse. Unfortunately, the GOP often acts like one.

Guilty people always offer a hand of cooperation to deflect attention away from their own guilt. Biden is a criminal. Stick with Trumpy.

one party flat out says they're going to make lists and attack people. i show you those links and you simply say "nah, they won't".
That is some outlying individuals, not " the party." But believe what you must in order to hate us.
No, you are. :tongue-44:

No, you are. :tongue-44:
Nyah, Nyah, Nyah.

iu

Well, returning to the title of the OP, fortunately, no one has to deal with the likes of most of you. There are sane people left in this country and once Trump is no longer holding them hostage with the power of his "base," they will come crawling out of their foxholes.

Nice words from Joe; and. arguably, have not heard words or seen such action since Bush and Clinton. That said, I would recommend to the presumed, projected President Elect that he tell the likes of Alexandria Ocacio Cortez and Robert Reich to cease with their fascist talk of punishing Republicans and Trump supporters. Such talk and rhetoric is undermining Biden's case for unity and truly being a President for all Americans.

That wasn't Slow Joe.... it's the senile fool's handlers

I view it as "double talk" or conditional talk. Namely, "agree with us on everything" or else. That is evidenced by this radical fascist notion from AOC and Reich of punishing those for never having supporting Democrats. Has any Republican taken this attitude of retribution? when they won? AOC is talking about black listing people so they can't get jobs. Reich sees it necessary for "re-education" or punishment.

It sounds a lot like the theme of "punishing our enemies and rewarding our friends".
Biden has a long history of dealing with Republicans. He offered to compromise with them again.

Republicans responded by questioning his legitimacy as president

I asked you this several times and you ran away and hid each time. What is Biden offering us? I've not heard shit

Working on healthcare, infrastructure, the environment, COVID, immigration

Why would you object?

Biden is offering Trump supporters "Working on healthcare, infrastructure, the environment, COVID, immigration?"

No idea what you're talking about. Where is he reaching his hand out for any of those?

Nice words from Joe; and. arguably, have not heard words or seen such action since Bush and Clinton. That said, I would recommend to the presumed, projected President Elect that he tell the likes of Alexandria Ocacio Cortez and Robert Reich to cease with their fascist talk of punishing Republicans and Trump supporters. Such talk and rhetoric is undermining Biden's case for unity and truly being a President for all Americans.

I view it as "double talk" or conditional talk. Namely, "agree with us on everything" or else. That is evidenced by this radical fascist notion from AOC and Reich of punishing those for never having supporting Democrats. Has any Republican taken this attitude of retribution? when they won? AOC is talking about black listing people so they can't get jobs. Reich sees it necessary for "re-education" or punishment.

It sounds a lot like the theme of "punishing our enemies and rewarding our friends".
Biden has a long history of dealing with Republicans. He offered to compromise with them again.

I asked you this several times and you ran away and hid each time. What is Biden offering us? I've not heard shit

Why would you object?
We asked about Biden, not Trump.
Show us what Trump offered
Trumps Art of the Deal is always what’s best for him

Here's the thing, Speed Racer. You said Biden was extending his hand. For what? You made the claim. So?

Why would you object?

Biden is offering Trump supporters "Working on healthcare, infrastructure, the environment, COVID, immigration?"

No idea what you're talking about. Where is he reaching his hand out for any of those?
Republicans can either participate in legislation or block it for another four years.

Biden is offering them a chance to participate

Republicans respond......You are not the real President

Why would you object?

Republicans can either participate in legislation or block it for another four years.

My question again. Participate how? What is Biden offering us other than the chance to support what he's going to do anyway?

Why would you object?

You do see.the irony here right? I mean, there was no cooperation for the last 4 years. Why now? Why is it important now? You guys could have cooperated years ago, but chose not to. Why?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back