Biden Officially Makes Opposition To Killing Terrorist Leaders One Of His Platforms

Biden's statement on the killing of Soleimani:

biden-statement-on-soleimani.jpg
Hey Dummy, here is Trump's plan: You attack America, you will pay a price. Obama isn't here to bend over for you anymore.

Oh, for the days when the American President would consider Americans killed by Jihadists to be "bumps in the road"! Iranians need to back democrats!
well they must attract the anti-semites.
Nancy is going to call for a "Death to America. Death to Israel!" moment in the House to commemorate the life and tragic end of one of Obama's favorite Jihadists

Has any of the Dems said what they would do differently? I don't think appeasement works too well, never has as far as I know.

I don't believe this time it's appeasement.

This is the Obamunists desire to have a Muslim anti-US power in the world.

How many examples of the Democrats hating America are we gonna need????

Has any of the Dems said what they would do differently? I don't think appeasement works too well, never has as far as I know.

It's hard to wrap my mind around this. I get the political angle, Trump did it so we're against it mentality. But what do they see as the end result if they bring America down? A one-world gov't that solves all our problems? No more wars, poverty, inequality? Supposedly. Do they really foresee a utopian society? What I see is a totalitarian world where dissent gets viciously stomped on and freedom is doled out to those who toe the official line. Who the fuck wants that?

It's hard to wrap my mind around this. I get the political angle, Trump did it so we're against it mentality. But what do they see as the end result if they bring America down? A one-world gov't that solves all our problems? No more wars, poverty, inequality? Supposedly. Do they really foresee a utopian society? What I see is a totalitarian world where dissent gets viciously stomped on and freedom is doled out to those who toe the official line. Who the fuck wants that?

1. This may explain it:

“I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

Know whose quote that is?

Muhammad bin Abdullah (570-632)

How about this...

2. “…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?

Did he win an essay contest of some sort??? His grades????

They liked the crease in his pants?

Or something about him that would appeal to radical, anti-Semitic Muslims?????

What else would you expect from the guy who has been worng about every foreign policy decision / opinion in his life?!

:p

"Erratic, Unstable President": Biden Releases Attack Ad Against Trump After Killing of Iran Terrorist Leader Soleimani

“Erratic, Unstable President”: Biden Releases Attack Ad Against Trump After Killing of Iran Terrorist Leader Soleimani

'Leading Democratic President former Vice President Joe Biden launched an attack ad aganst President Donald Trump Friday in the wake of Trump authorizing the killing of Iran Quds Force leader Major General Qassem Soleimani in a drone strike as he arrived at Baghdad airport Thursday night U.S. time. Biden’s attack ad follows a statement he issued Thursday night in which he said Trump had just “tossed a stick of dynamite into a tinderbox.”

Evidently Biden agrees with Obama's Foreign Policy - 'If you can't Extort, Blackmail, or BUY them, get down on your knees and kiss their ass'.
How many times did that senile old fart say, OBL is dead and GM is alive

1. This may explain it:

“I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

How about this...

2. “…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?

I understand where the muslims are coming from, maybe not all but quite a few. But the non-muslim Americans, WTF are they thinking? Are they so blinded by TDS that they oppose everything he does even if it's for our best interests? American lives are lost and our embassies attacked, and we don't fight back? What happens if we didn't ever fight back and retaliate? What would the future hold? Wouldn't the Iranians and others be emboldened? What do these Americans see the outcome being?

Avoid foreign entanglements. That's been a school of thought ever since George Washington first said it. Might have been okay then, but what about now? There may come a time when economic concerns override personal and political ones, and wars eventually become extinct. But that day is not yet here, and isn't likely to be for quite some time IMHO. And I don't think one world gov't is going to be the answer.

1. This may explain it:

How about this...

I understand where the muslims are coming from, maybe not all but quite a few. But the non-muslim Americans, WTF are they thinking? Are they so blinded by TDS that they oppose everything he does even if it's for our best interests? American lives are lost and our embassies attacked, and we don't fight back? What happens if we didn't ever fight back and retaliate? What would the future hold? Wouldn't the Iranians and others be emboldened? What do these Americans see the outcome being?

Avoid foreign entanglements. That's been a school of thought ever since George Washington first said it. Might have been okay then, but what about now? There may come a time when economic concerns override personal and political ones, and wars eventually become extinct. But that day is not yet here, and isn't likely to be for quite some time IMHO. And I don't think one world gov't is going to be the answer.

If government school is the source of all they know, either they need the warm embrace of the mob because without it, they have no self-esteem....

....or they fear questioning the orthodoxy...

Coulter:
1. While the liberal mob engages in the kind of violence that one expects of a mob, there is also a species of intellectual mob that relies on praise and ridicule to enforce its views: they rely on the axiom that large segments of the population would rather be punched in the face than be sneered at by the elites. We call them liberals.

2. The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob.

Wait a little over a year ago the democrats wanted TRUMP to go to war with SA over the killing of a non-America journalist, but now are whining about the killing of a terrorist leader who killed and injured thousands of Americans...

ahhh Hitler, and all of the other sick dickwads of the world

Biden's statement on the killing of Soleimani:

biden-statement-on-soleimani.jpg

Long term vision? Oh, like prematurely pulling combat troops out of Iraq and letting ISIS rape and pillage a huge swath of the Middle East because of the power vacuum you produced? That kind of long term vision, Joe?
I seriously doubt this was done in haste nor were future actions disregarded out of hand. Secondary and tertiary action plans are in place when and even if Iran chooses to respond. Same as when president Obama was in office.
For Joe Biden to make the claim of throwing "dynamite in a tinder box" well... I have to wonder if he was fully aware what tf was going on if this is his thinking, or is he playing down to the uneducated and common senseless base?
Should Iran feel all retaliatory and stuff, I'm sure there is an answer in place.

Forum List

Back