Biden pardons Hunter if he is indicted, why wouldn't he? He is the son of the Potus.

what about Tramp hid several boxes of confidential papers at his house.
Tramp expects to be potus as soon as Biden is impeached, if the republicans take the house, and tramp will be KING again.
But, but, but. but. but, TRUMP! Everybody PLEASE ignore Quid Pro.

You said, "Democrats should not compromise themselves,". Too late for that.
Do you seriously not understand what I'm talking about?

Democrat Presidents did not compromise themselves by pardoning their pals. It's you Republicans that look the other way at shit like this when your President does it, so fuck off with your "Democrats are compromised" horsecrap, go look in the mirror.

Democrat Presidents did not compromise themselves by pardoning their pals. It's you Republicans that look the other way at shit like this when your President does it, so fuck off with your "Democrats are compromised" horsecrap, go look in the mirror.
Do a little research into who Bubba Clinton pardoned and why, then get back to me.

he added a full pardon for Stone and a pardon for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort

Trump had already commuted Stone’s sentence and pardoned Flynn, even though both lied to investigators looking into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Duncan Hunter, Chris Collins and Steve Stockman. All three abused their privileged positions for their own or their families’ financial gain.

Trump followed up Wednesday with a pardon for Charles Kushner

Trump also pardoned four Blackwater guards convicted in a 2007 shooting that killed 14 Iraqi civilians and wounded 17. Blackwater, of course, was founded by Erik Prince, a prominent Trump backer (who was himself caught up in the Mueller investigation) and the brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

We have one justice system for his predominantly rich, white and male friends and allies, and another for the rest of America.

Trump pardons: Rewards for his mostly rich, white, male friends & allies (usatoday.com)
-------------------------------------------
as long as you were a republican and friends of Donald Trump, no problem you got pardoned.
It was wrong for Trump to pardon his buddies and it would be wrong for Biden to pardon his son. Your reasoning is a perfect example of what is wrong in our country.

No, they compromised themselves by selling this country out to the Chinese.

DURRRRRR

No, they compromised themselves by selling this country out to the Chinese.

DURRRRRR
Is that legal? Because I don't recall any charges, or serious investigations, only your baseless bullshit.

I also don't recall any overly friendly rhetoric or policy from this administration, it's been status quo from days of Trump's admin.

DURRRR

Last edited:
Is that legal? Because I don't recall any charges, or serious investigations, only your baseless bullshit.
No shit - the Democrats were / are in charge.

FBI Director Comey told the world Hillary committed crimes, to include Espionage, then said she would not be recommended for prosecution (not his job) because she was too stupid to know she was doing any of it.

WTF? THAT is the Democrat Party's idea of EQUAL JUSTICE.

he added a full pardon for Stone and a pardon for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort

Trump had already commuted Stone’s sentence and pardoned Flynn, even though both lied to investigators looking into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Duncan Hunter, Chris Collins and Steve Stockman. All three abused their privileged positions for their own or their families’ financial gain.

Trump also pardoned four Blackwater guards convicted in a 2007 shooting that killed 14 Iraqi civilians and wounded 17. Blackwater, of course, was founded by Erik Prince, a prominent Trump backer (who was himself caught up in the Mueller investigation) and the brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

We have one justice system for his predominantly rich, white and male friends and allies, and another for the rest of America.

Trump pardons: Rewards for his mostly rich, white, male friends & allies (usatoday.com)
as long as you were a republican and friends of Donald Trump, no problem you got pardoned.

That should do wonders for his approval rating.

LOL@you

No shit - the Democrats were / are in charge.

FBI Director Comey told the world Hillary committed crimes, to include Espionage, then said she would not be recommended for prosecution (not his job) because she was too stupid to know she was doing any of it.

WTF? THAT is the Democrat Party's idea of EQUAL JUSTICE.
Comey never claimed Clinton was involved in espionage, bullshit spreading retard.

Trump's DOJ found Comey's descision to not bring charges reasonable and consistent with prior department practice, never re-opened the case.

Whoops, there goes your half-baked thesis.

good…everyone that got caught up in the russian hoax that we now know clinton paid putin for, should be pardoned

I also don't recall any overly friendly rhetoric or policy from this administration, it's been status quo from days of Trump's admin.

DURRRR
You'd have to look u who is running the investigations.

Isn't that every conspiracy theorist's answer to reality never matching their bullshit?
Actually, that's the way it rolls in DC...HRC should have been prosecuted, yet FBI TOLD them to destroy phones and hard drives.......can you hear me now?

Actually, that's the way it rolls in DC...HRC should have been prosecuted, yet FBI TOLD them to destroy phones and hard drives.......can you hear me now?
No, HRC should not have been prosecuted and no, FBI can't somehow order people to destroy their own property, thats preposterous.

HRC getting prosecuted for merely sloppy handling of emails would be an outstanding, never before prosecuted case. All prior prosecutions were for intentional leaks.

Forum List

Back