Biden pardons Hunter if he is indicted, why wouldn't he? He is the son of the Potus.

No, HRC should not have been prosecuted and no, FBI can't somehow order people to destroy their own property, thats proposterous.

HRC getting prosecuted for merely sloppy handling of emails would be an outstanding, never before prosecuted case. All prior prosecutions were for intentional leaks.
None of it mattered until a Weiner's laptop was found containing classified email from HRC.

They destroyed evidence......that's what its called.

None of it mattered until a Weiner's laptop was found containing classified email from HRC.

They destroyed evidence......that's what its called.

Weiner's laptop was used by his wife, who was a direct report to Clinton and had proper clearances. Emails were under her account.

This laptop was investigated and not ordered to be destroyed, I don't know wtf you are even talking about.

Comey never claimed Clinton was involved in espionage, bullshit spreading retard.
:fu:F* You - go back and watch his announcement, read the transcripts - he m9st certainly did.

While Hillary was Sect of State she was 'read-into' Top Secr3d Special Compartmentalized Information (TS-SCI) programs. In the military/whay I did I was part of many if these programs.

Once she stepped down, on tbe way out, you are debriefed on these programs. She was told she could not talk to anyone about the TS-SCI programs - nothing about them, and told she could not have anything related to them in her possession.

Comey's report & Comey himself told how they found TS-SCI material on her laptop. THIS CONSTITUTED 'ESPIONAGE', you ignorant Hillary apologist.

(Wow, Hillary & Hunter have had the worst luck with laptops.. :p.)

Weiner's laptop was used by his wife, who was a direct report to Clinton and had proper clearances. Emails were under her account.

This laptop was investigated and not ordered to be destroyed, I don't know wtf you are even talking about.
My bad...it was Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson's devices. You can't tell a crook without a program these days.

The immunity deals for Mills and Samuelson, made as part of the FBI’s probe into Clinton’s use of a private email server when she served as secretary of state, apparently included a series of “side agreements” that were negotiated by Samuelson and Mills’ attorney Beth Wilkinson.

The side deals were agreed to on June 10, less than a month before FBI Director James Comey announced that the agency would recommend no charges be brought against Clinton or her staff.

FBI agreed to destroy laptops of Clinton aides with immunity deal, lawmaker says

:fu:F* You - go back and watch his announcement, read the transcripts - he m9st certainly did.

Watched it, he said nothing of the sort.

Go ahead and actually quote him saying anything about HRC conducting espionage retard. Double dare you.

Is that legal? Because I don't recall any charges, or serious investigations, only your baseless bullshit.

I also don't recall any overly friendly rhetoric or policy from this administration, it's been status quo from days of Trump's admin.

DURRRR

I guess you don't read the news. Every policy that xiden has enacted has hurt the American public, but enriched the Chinese.

So, you are either incredibly stupid. Or a Chinese stooge.

While Hillary was Sect of State she was 'read-into' Top Secr3d Special Compartmentalized Information (TS-SCI) programs. In the military/whay I did I was part of many if these programs.

Once she stepped down, on tbe way out, you are debriefed on these programs. She was told she could not talk to anyone about the TS-SCI programs - nothing about them, and told she could not have anything related to them in her possession.

Comey's report & Comey himself told how they found TS-SCI material on her laptop. THIS CONSTITUTED 'ESPIONAGE', you ignorant Hillary apologist.

(Wow, Hillary & Hunter have had the worst luck with laptops.. :p.)
Different sets of laws for different classes of people. Had you done what she did, you MIGHT be now getting ready to leave prison.

Watched it, he said nothing of the sort.

Go ahead and actually quote him saying anything about HRC conducting espionage retard. Double dare you.

'Clinton was wrong when she said she never sent or received classified information over the server. "Our investigation found ... 110 [emails with then-classified information] that she either received or sent," he said.'

Comey clearly states there were 110 counts of Hillary Clinton ILLEGALLY having in her possession, having ILLEGALLY sent or received classified information...
- These crimes are covered under 'ESPIONAGE'

Later Comey, whose job is to soley investigate and report, goes outside his lane, usurping the power of the DOJ & US AG, to declare HE does not think having at least 110 undeniable pieces of evidrnce of Hilkary's crimes is enough to successfully convict Hillary Clinton and thus refuses to recommend her for indicyment ... AGAIN NOT HIS JOB.

The main reason he gave for not doing so is that she was TOO STUPID TO KNOW THE WAS BREAKING THE LAW.
-- Ignorance of the law is NOT a legitimate defense

"She never believed these emails were classified"

Even if she did notice the markings, "I think it's possible — possible — that she didn't understand what a C meant when she saw it in the body of the e-mail like that,"
** AMAZING - Comey is basing his non-relevant recommendation not to Indicy based on a proven paetisan ASSUMPTION that she was too stupid to realize what she was doing?! WTF?!

Biden pardons Hunter if he is indicted, why wouldn't he? He is the son of the Potus.​

The coverup, they say, is also a crime.

And would you have gotten off the hook by claiming you didn't know what you were doing?
Hell NO.

Again, 'ignorance of the law' is NOT a legally accepted defense!

She should have been indicted and gone to jail.

Incredibly, the same snowflakes who defended this criminal for being too stupid to know she was breaking laws argued that she, someone so stupid, was the perfect candidate to be President.

Hell NO.

Again, 'ignorance of the law' is NOT a legally accepted defense!

She should have been indicted and gone to jail.

Incredibly, the same snowflakes who defended this criminal for being too stupid to know she was breaking laws argued that she, someone so stupid, was the perfect candidate to be President.
Exactly. Didn't she even have the authority to mark communications as classified, given her position as Sec State? If she can do that, there's no excuse whatsoever.

the problem is the sexual predator anthony weiner had no clearance and had complete access to the classified material

the problem is the sexual predator anthony weiner had no clearance and had complete access to the classified material
Spillage like that is a problem, but is a fairly common problem. Criminal prosecutions were always taken up for intentional cases of leaking.

There was no suspicion that Clinton aide had emails on this laptop for reason other than to conduct her work.

'Clinton was wrong when she said she never sent or received classified information over the server. "Our investigation found ... 110 [emails with then-classified information] that she either received or sent," he said.'

Comey clearly states there were 110 counts of Hillary Clinton ILLEGALLY having in her possession, having ILLEGALLY sent or received classified information...
- These crimes are covered under 'ESPIONAGE'

intro-import.jpg

Moron, your quote DIRECTLY SHOWS that Comey did not accuse Clinton of espionage. He never stated that email mis-handling was part of some sort of scheme to leak classified info to foreign governments.

How fucked in the head do you have to be to think that anyone is buying your stupid ass bullshit?

Forum List

Back