Biden Plan Gives 500,000 Immigrant Spouses Amnesty

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1718797178051.png

President Joe Biden announced Tuesday a program that could grant lawful permanent residency to hundreds of thousands of undocumented spouses of U.S. citizens. "Today, I am providing amnesty for over half a million illegal aliens", declared the President. "Why? Because Congress drags its feet in deciding what to do with over 10 million illegals that I have let come across the border over these last 3 years. Many say that the Supreme Court will overrule my edict, but then, who cares? I mean, they ruled I could not forgive student debt as well, but we just ignored them cuz they are MAGA poopy heads. These people coming across the...........the line......................you know, the thing.........border! Yea, these people are coming.........and you know folks......they are here today coming evalanching.................well.........anyway." at which point the mic went dead and the President was led away.

Will these 500,000 be given the right to vote? If so, Biden has just “created” at least 400,000 more Democrat votes.

Funny timing….five months out from the election, and he is trailing in all the swing states.

The plan is a long con. Get as many government-dependent third-world wretches into the country as possible. Then, the MINUTE we have a Democrat Congress and President, give them all a "path to citizenship." In a country that is now about evenly divided, what will that do for future national elections?

And 90% of Americans oppose this plan, which is never publicly admitted but you would have to be a moron not to see it.

"Democracy," Democrat-style.

The parenthetical question is this: Since we know that the President is non compos mentis, WHO, exactly is rolling out programs like this? Who is the puppet master? Is sure isn't the VP.

Will these 500,000 be given the right to vote? If so, Biden has just “created” at least 400,000 more Democrat votes.

Funny timing….five months out from the election, and he is trailing in all the swing states.
Um, no.

The program only applies to people who have

1) Lived in the US for at least 10 years
2) Are married to an American Citizen

In short, people who are ALREADY entitled to a path to citizenship.

As someone who is helping his spouse get permanent legal status, I'm all for it. (Although my wife was here legally, it's taken 7 years to process her asylum claim).

View attachment 964523

President Joe Biden announced Tuesday a program that could grant lawful permanent residency to hundreds of thousands of undocumented spouses of U.S. citizens. "Today, I am providing amnesty for over half a million illegal aliens", declared the President. "Why? Because Congress drags its feet in deciding what to do with over 10 million illegals that I have let come across the border over these last 3 years. Many say that the Supreme Court will overrule my edict, but then, who cares? I mean, they ruled I could not forgive student debt as well, but we just ignored them cuz they are MAGA poopy heads. These people coming across the...........the line......................you know, the thing.........border! Yea, these people are coming.........and you know folks......they are here today coming evalanching.................well.........anyway." at which point the mic went dead and the President was led away.
if you had a phillipine or a sloveniasn wife i'd want her to be here with you. this is "golden rule" morality.

we have room to work with the cousins and brothers migration, but wife belongs with husband.

plenty of these wives are sailors wives. like my ol' girl. it is not an easy life, then add deportation?

we had no trouble getting citizenship for my Filipino wife. we got married in the Philippines after the military did a background check and when we got to the states we had no problems. She got citizenship early because I got stationed for 3 years in Okinawa.

Um, no.

As someone who is helping his spouse get permanent legal status, I'm all for it. (Although my wife was here legally, it's taken 7 years to process her asylum claim).
If they are here illegally, send them back. If the spouse wants to go to, they may at their own expense.

If they are here illegally, send them back. If the spouse wants to go to, they may at their own expense.

Except not what our laws say.

A spouse of a citizen is entitled to a hearing.

A neighbor of mine was deported after he had a DUI. But his wife was a US citizen and he had a kid with her. When she applied to get him back, ICE tried to claim that maybe SHE wasn't a citizen, because 30 years ago, she was delivered by a midwife in Texas. THis is the kind of shit they tried to pull when human reptile Stephen Miller was whispering in Trump's ear, but the law wasn't on their side.

Except not what our laws say.

A spouse of a citizen is entitled to a hearing.

A neighbor of mine was deported after he had a DUI. But his wife was a US citizen and he had a kid with her. When she applied to get him back, ICE tried to claim that maybe SHE wasn't a citizen, because 30 years ago, she was delivered by a midwife in Texas. THis is the kind of shit they tried to pull when human reptile Stephen Miller was whispering in Trump's ear, but the law wasn't on their side.
obviously we need to change those laws. An illegal should be deportable at any time.

Um, no.

Although my wife was here legally, it's taken 7 years to process her asylum claim).

Someone who overstays a visa is no longer here legally

Last edited:
Except she didn't overstay her visa. She just got it reclassified from tourist to asylum.

Then she got it reclassified to "relative sponsorship".
I think we should deport illegals as well but not spouses of US citizens and not those that serve in our armed forces

I think we should deport illegals as well but not spouses of US citizens and not those that serve in our armed forces

I think we should follow our laws, and adequately staff our courts to enforce them.

The problem is, of course, that if we follow the laws, millions of illegals would be allowed to stay because they qualify for asylum or they are married to citizens or they were brought here as Children or they have family members born here who are citizens.

The problem with that is that there will be a slew of “convenience” marriages just so the illegal can stay in this country.

I say that if a citizen married an illegal alien, and they want to stay together, they can both go to the illegal’s true country.

The problem with that is that there will be a slew of “convenience” marriages just so the illegal can stay in this country.

I say that if a citizen married an illegal alien, and they want to stay together, they can both go to the illegal’s true country.
Too bad.

The law says if you are married to a citizen, you get to stay.

As someone who is married to an immigrant, I can tell you that it's not as easy as you think to get a "Green Card Marriage".

So far, I've had to pay $4000 in legal and application fees and submit 200 pages of documentation. And this is marrying someone who already had a green card.

I'm all for changing the immigration laws back to what they were when my grandfather came here in the 1920's.

You got here, you were in.

That was it.
That's not true at all.
https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/1924-us-immigration-act history#:~:text=The%201921%20Emergency%20Quota%20Act,size%20of%20that%20country's%20immigrant

Even when people did get here, they got nothing. No food, shelter, no medical care at all. No right to go to school. Die in a ditch, no paramedics to call.

Except she didn't overstay her visa. She just got it reclassified from tourist to asylum.

Then she got it reclassified to "relative sponsorship".
Ok

Thanks to biden it appears that you have successfully gamed the system

Now she can drop the phony asylum claim and go directly to applying for citizenship

Chairman Xi and the CCP will be so pleased

Forum List

Back