Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

Wrong.
Selective breeding is NOT evolution.
For selective breeding to be possible, the traits you select for have to already exist.
Evolution requires mutations to create absolutely NEW traits.
That is very slow because almost all random changes like that are not viable, and can not propagate at all.
So you have to wait for random events to cause changes that actually are better instead of worse.
That can take a very long time.
Then the trait has to become more dominant some how.
And that is from the natural selection aspect of evolution.
That can happen very quickly.
Just a few generations even.
But evolution is not just natural selection, but accidental mutation first, and then natural selection.

By the way, when people talk about virus mutations, they likely are wrong.
While a virus does not reproduce sexually, it is possible for more than one virus to injects its RMA or DNA into the same cell nucleus. When that happens, new combinations are possible, similar to hybrids, even though not sexual.
So a new virus trait is possible very quickly, without any random mutation taking place.
Why keep making up shit. Just go any website of any of the 3400 ligit sources. Or, just look it up in any encyclopedia

Selective breeding is evolution by human selection.
As nineteenth-century British naturalist Charles Darwin noted in Variation of Animals and Plants under Domestication, selective breeding may be methodical or unconscious.

Selective Breeding | Encyclopedia.com

encyclopedia.com

Last edited:
"Obviously there will always be unstable individuals, but the solution is always to simply identify and treat them early on."

But just as obviously, there will always be those, like yourself, who will fail to identify and will instead idolize and promote those unstable morons. You know, like your orange lunatic that you love so much.

"Obviously there will always be unstable individuals, but the solution is always to simply identify and treat them early on."

But just as obviously, there will always be those, like yourself, who will fail to identify and will instead idolize and promote those unstable morons. You know, like your orange lunatic that you love so much.
Misery loves company.

And the political process has been totally corrupted, with the 2016 election being between the 2 most unbelievably bad candidates of all history.
That doesn’t make the election process corrupt. It makes the electorate ill informed and numb. It’s no secret how Trump got nominated . He loves the uneducated. He would say anything to anyone at anytime. He promised better healthcare to conservatives….he can’t deliver. Never could and as long as we have “ suckers “ and supremacist born every minute, we’ll have corrupt govt. Look at the criminality of the gop.

Perfect example of the paranoia that Gun Nuts have.
No paranoia. Freedom Haters do everything that I accuse them of.

Enslave you?
Yes. You are trying to abolish my freedom.

Attacks on the constitution?
Yes. You have pledged to violate our Constitutional rights.

You're just another Trumper spreading nonsense.
Telling the truth about you is not nonsense.

The right created bogeymen and you sucked it up because you're an indoctrinated fool.
The right created nothing. You are right here saying that you plan to try to violate our Constitutional rights.

It's hateful, paranoid babies like you that become gun crazy and shoot up schools and deny that there's a problem.
I do not deny that you are a problem.

That's why we have the NRA to protect us. The NRA prevents you from causing the harm that you are so desperate to cause.

A plethora of made up ca ca.
Hey, you're just like Putin now. Way to go!

Putin says the very same thing about all his crimes in Chechnya and Ukraine.

I guess progressives really are wannabe Stalinists at heart just like people have always said. You should see the way Stalin whitewashed all his crimes. He even had people removed from photographs. Progressives only wish that they could do that.

Yes they do and not you or any private citizen has a use for them other than your ego.
1649220790121.png

1649220899603.png

1649220991608.png
1649221260249.png

Last edited:
When was the we last time you or anyone else used your guns against those groups? Never. Its ego son.
2020. And THOUSANDS of people could and SHOULD have shot those molotov cocktail throwing idiots to death. I guarantee if they came near my house again with those things, they would be dead in seconds. Lucky for them, the last time, they took one look at my 12 gauge shotgun, and ran like greyhound racing dogs. The only reason they're still alive now, sonny.

IMG_20201003_073204.jpg

2020. And THOUSANDS of people could and SHOULD have shot those molotov cocktail throwing idiots to death. I guarantee if they came near my house again with those things, they would be dead in seconds. Lucky for them, the last time, they took one look at my 12 gauge shotgun, and ran like greyhound racing dogs. The only reason they're still alive now, sonny.

View attachment 626802
Bullshit. Youre all piss and wind. Very low intelligence. Just another wannabe tough guy rambo.

Bullshit. Youre all piss and wind. Very low intelligence. Just another wannabe tough guy rambo.
You're a LAUGHINGSTOCK in this forum, and everybody (except you) knows it.

And I'm not going to answer any more of your silly blabberings. You're just not worth it.

You're a LAUGHINGSTOCK in this forum, and everybody (except you) knows it.
Yes I can imagine that. More to the point, you have not proven me wrong. I suggest you are getting giggled at also.
And I'm not going to answer any more of your silly blabberings. You're just not worth it.
Like the rest, your debating stops when your out of ammo. Youre time is too valuable to waste on me.
You have more important things to discuss. Blah blah. Heard it all before.
Come back when you have something to add except hatred.

More to the point, you have not proven me wrong.
Sure he has. He raised the example of the 2020 riots to show that you are wrong about people not defending themselves.

Like the rest, your debating stops when your out of ammo.
It looks to me like the debate stopped when you started resorting to insults. Some sort of comment about his intelligence among other things.

It was just a few posts above if you want to review the record.

Sure he has. He raised the example of the 2020 riots to show that you are wrong about people not defending

He did nothing of the sort.
Grow up.
It looks to me like the debate stopped when you started resorting to insults.
Your stupidity and ignorance deserves nothing better. I thought you were leaving?
Some sort of comment about his intelligence among other things.
You keep think he is an idiot. He's simply not and us the potus. He beat a real idiot so let's not compare him with that ratbag fascist.
It was just a few posts above if you want to review the record.
Yeah I will.

Hey, you're just like Putin now. Way to go!

Putin says the very same thing about all his crimes in Chechnya and Ukraine.

I guess progressives really are wannabe Stalinists at heart just like people have always said. You should see the way Stalin whitewashed all his crimes. He even had people removed from photographs. Progressives only wish that they could do that.
You want to see crimes, you need look no farther than Mar a Lago. You know, the place where they found 15 boxes of documents that had top secret docs among them. But that doesn't concern you? LOL

View attachment 626802
The tough guy act is wearing thin. You're probably just a coward with a John Wayne complex. That's the case in the majority of Gun nuts. Manliness is not measured by how many fuckin' guns you have. WTF are you so angry about? Could it have something to do with the fact that you are a silly wannabe?

No paranoia. Freedom Haters do everything that I accuse them of.

Yes. You are trying to abolish my freedom.

Yes. You have pledged to violate our Constitutional rights.

Telling the truth about you is not nonsense.

The right created nothing. You are right here saying that you plan to try to violate our Constitutional rights.

I do not deny that you are a problem.

That's why we have the NRA to protect us. The NRA prevents you from causing the harm that you are so desperate to cause.
Just another bad ass in his own mind. Be careful. Don't shoot yourself when you're making love to your guns. What a fuckin' way to live. I feel sorry for you idiots crying out to convince everyone how tough you are.

He did nothing of the sort.
Grow up.
Your stupidity and ignorance deserves nothing better. I thought you were leaving?
You keep think he is an idiot. He's simply not and us the potus. He beat a real idiot so let's not compare him with that ratbag fascist.
Yeah I will.
Thank you for further demonstrating your ignorance, bigotry, and irrational fear.

Yes I can imagine that. More to the point, you have not proven me wrong. I suggest you are getting giggled at also.
Like the rest, your debating stops when your out of ammo. Youre time is too valuable to waste on me.
You have more important things to discuss. Blah blah. Heard it all before.
Come back when you have something to add except hatred.
Thank you for further demonstrating your ignorance, bigotry, and irrational fear.

Forum List

Back