Biden Prepares Speech to Heal ‘Soul of the Nation’ After Demonizing Trump Supporters as ‘Threat’ to Democracy

Biden Prepares Speech to Heal ‘Soul of the Nation’ After Demonizing Trump Supporters as ‘Threat’ to Democracy​

1 Sep 2022 ~~ By Charlie Spierling

President Joe Biden is preparing to deliver a major speech on Thursday promising to heal the “soul of the nation” even as he continues stoking fears about supporters of former President Donald Trump as “semi-fascist.”
“It’s not just Trump, it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the — I’m going to say something — it’s like semi-fascism,” Biden said last week at a fundraiser criticizing the “extreme MAGA philosophy” driving the Republican Party.
Biden continues stoking fears about the dangers of Trump supporters, despite tacit calls for unity during his 2020 campaign.
“Instead of treating each other’s party as the opposition, we treat them as the enemy. This must end,” Biden said during his October 2020 speech at Gettysburg.
The president plans to deliver his new “soul of the nation” speech on Thursday evening at 8:00 pm near Independence Hall in Pennsylvania.

Commentary:
Personnaly, I will be skipping Joe Biden's speech. I plan on watching grass grow in my backyard instead.
As for some of his recent comments
The only “ASSAULT weapon” in this country that needs to be REMOVED is Biden and his fraudulent administration. He is “assaulting” everything this country was founded on along with our economy, energy, food supplies, borders/national defense, the military, our children (molested his own daughter, now enables the molesting of OUR kids), destroying our standing in the world with his feckless foreign policy, and is rapidly reducing us to a 3rd world country. He is a demented, sick (morally & physically), totally corrupt, traitorous, lying old man who has no business in the WH. He got 81 million ballots, not votes and is illegitimate.
I suggest that Joe Biden look at history before claiming Americans need F-15's to fight a modern civil war.
Please note that Biden recently and ignominiously retreated from a 20-year war against primitive Afghanistan. A country that had not one plane.
Surely if Americans decided to begin a Civil War in the 21st Century their know how and skills would and could defeat anything Biden could throw at them.

I will be watching a movie instead of listening to the brain dead dribble of Thief in Chief Biden.

This is the problem with a "president" who can't remember what he says from one day to the next.

Or one that tries to shake hands with invisible people.

Unknown.jpeg

Lol, what a retard. I have the long list provided. You don't have shit. Hilarious
The evidence has never been looked at by a judge or jury and never will be... if the dems have nothing to hide why did they fight to not have an evidentiary trial?....

The evidence has never been looked at by a judge or jury and never will be... if the dems have nothing to hide why did they fight to not have an evidentiary trial?....
Lol, there is no evidence that was the reason for the first 400 losses. Only the Texas law suite was tossed for lack if standing retard. What a retard. Hundreds upon hundreds of court losses yet your retarded ass still keeps rambling on. What a retard. Yep, all those republican judges and prosecutors just ignored it . Hilarious what a fycking retard. Show some evidence retard! Where is it retard? How many federal judges that were appointed by repugs retard.? Lol what is the score on the Supreme Court retard? Why has the Supreme Court not overturned the election retard? Lol, so retard let's talk Jan 6th for a minute retard. What is the story today on that? Was it Antifa? Lol Was it the FBI lead by Trumpy boys hand picked director? Lol, since those were all FBI agents and Antifa why yall dating them political prisoners retard? Your shit does not make any sense retard? How about the ever changing story about all ghe stolen top secret papers? Wanna talk about how retarded the idiot rights stories are there retard?

Lol, there is no evidence that was the reason for the first 400 losses. Only the Texas law suite was tossed for lack if standing retard. What a retard. Hundreds upon hundreds of court losses yet your retarded ass still keeps rambling on. What a retard. Yep, all those republican judges and prosecutors just ignored it . Hilarious what a fycking retard. Show some evidence retard! Where is it retard? How many federal judges that were appointed by repugs retard.? Lol what is the score on the Supreme Court retard? Why has the Supreme Court not overturned the election retard? Lol, so retard let's talk Jan 6th for a minute retard. What is the story today on that? Was it Antifa? Lol Was it the FBI lead by Trumpy boys hand picked director? Lol, since those were all FBI agents and Antifa why yall dating them political prisoners retard? Your shit does not make any sense retard? How about the ever changing story about all ghe stolen top secret papers? Wanna talk about how retarded the idiot rights stories are there retard?
Nothing you say will ever change the fact that America has never run a national election under those kinds of conditions... with states adhering to mass mailing of ballots due to covid...
Just like when the Lakers won the Covid NBA crown... no one cared it wasn't legit.....

Nothing you say will ever change the fact that America has never run a national election under those kinds of conditions... with states adhering to mass mailing of ballots due to covid...
Just like when the Lakers won the Covid NBA crown... no one cared it wasn't legit.....
Lol, you say is it is not legit but you are a retard. Hilarious. Yep contrary to lol reality not legit. Hilarious. Rubber room time. Didn't happen cuz I say so while crying on the floor. What a joke retard.

Lol, you say is it is not legit but you are a retard. Hilarious. Yep contrary to lol reality not legit. Hilarious. Rubber room time. Didn't happen cuz I say so while crying on the floor. What a joke retard.
Yep not legit.... biden is not my president he is the resident of the white house only.... until 24 that is....

Yep not legit.... biden is not my president he is the resident of the white house only.... until 24 that is....
Lol, not legit tuz covid. Hilarious. Poor wittld retard ram soes get his way tuz covid. Hilarious what a retarded bitch. Enjoy your denial retard. Give me a shit load to laugh about. Lol, doesn't count coz xovid. Lol That's new insanity.

Biden sounds froggy right off the bat, coughing and clearing his throat.

So far a big windup and delivers MAGA republicans as extremists. Not all of them he says.

MAGA republicans do not respect the constitution. Refuse to accept to accept the free elections.

Lol, not legit tuz covid. Hilarious. Poor wittld retard ram soes get his way tuz covid. Hilarious what a retarded bitch. Enjoy your denial retard. Give me a shit load to laugh about. Lol, doesn't count coz xovid. Lol That's new insanity.
But its what you would be saying if Trump came out on top....

Forum List

Back