Biden Refuses To Accept Responsibility For High Inflation

What, exactly, did they say?
the article clearly states the admin lobbied against more funding because the states still hadn’t used $2 billion they already gave! geez man…they had $2 billion they didn’t. need more. Sadly Xiden took office, poured them. more money, causing record inflation and still gave us record covid deaths

Republicans were in favor of not taking American's liberties away, such as vaccine mandates and mask mandates. Covid continues to spread just about everywhere in the world, with Africa being the least because they wore fewer masks and had the highest unvaccinated rates.
Bull shit, where I live 96 % of the population was vaccinated and prople still wear masks, we have the lowest rate of covid deaths in the world along with Australia. BTW we are second in the World democracy index so we get things right.

the article clearly states the admin lobbied against more funding because the states still hadn’t used $2 billion they already gave! geez man…they had $2 billion they didn’t. need more. Sadly Xiden took office, poured them. more money, causing record inflation and still gave us record covid deaths
So more interpretations, and narrative.

You don't have the wits for that job, sheep.

where do you live?
In paradise compared to where you live. Number 2 on the Democracy list, check it out. 96 % vaccinated, masks compulsory in all schools and medical centres, less so now. We don't do right wing alternative BS here.

In paradise compared to where you live. Number 2 on the Democracy list, check it out. 96 % vaccinated, masks compulsory in all schools and medical centres, less so now. We don't do right wing alternative BS here.
that doesn’t answer my question.

i don’t know i think it’s great where i live

Google "relevant"
relevant: closely connected or appropriate to what is being done or considered.
So you don't see the relevance between Biden guaranteeing to rid fossil fuels and higher gas prices?
You don't see the relevance that gas prices AFFECT all aspects of our society, i.e. deliveries, pickups, etc. Emergencies, shopping. Almost all Americans are affected by higher gas prices DIRECTLY and INDIRECTLY. You don't seem to understand how the economy works which is evident by your lack of relevance!

no it literally says that in your article that was their objection
However, the US fell far short of the target set by the Trump administration to vaccinate 20 million people by the end of 2020.
By 31 December, fewer than three million had received one.

Moncef Slaoui, who had been leading the government's vaccine rollout plan, said at the time: "We know that it should be better, and we're working hard to make it better."

Mr Slaoui has since submitted his resignation at the request of President Biden.

Covid-19: Was US vaccine rollout a 'dismal failure' under Trump?

I have been independent for a very long time, voting for both democrats, republicans, and others over the years. However, with the democrats veering so far left right over the cliff, I am finding it harder and harder to vote for them. However, if Manchin were to be the democratic nominee in 2024 there is a very high chance I would vote for him. Thanks for admitting though that you are diehard left, far from being an Independent.
I’d be open to voting for Manchin, he already proven he would vote in the best interests of the country and not cave in to pressure.

that doesn’t answer my question.

i don’t know i think it’s great where i live
It's not great, you don't know any better. You're a third World country, broken democracy, rampant gun deaths, inequality and a partisan judicial system. One of the highest covid death rates, bldy hopless.

Forum List

Back