Biden regime releases "report" blaming Trump for his Aghanistan pullout debacle.

Just when you thought this regime couldn't sink any lower.

Can any of the board Democrats explain to us how Trump tied Biden's hands and forced him into this pullout debacle that all his Senior Military officials advised him against?
\
Biden made too many mistakes in the exit from Afghanistan. He made a bigger mistake by not admitting it. I voted for him.
Trump minions will never admit Trump did anything wrong. They are lemmings.

So, to defend your simping for Biden, you pull a report from October 2020 to justify the failed pullout 6 months later
Nope that was in response to you saying that everything in Afghanistan was "under control, no fighting, was stable"

It was falling apart because Trump failed to make our drastic troop reductions in 2020 conditional on the Taliban adhering to their agreements with the very same Trump. For example one of our conditions was to abandon 5 military bases. We did. Guess who took them over. The Taliban was on the offensive, especially when they realize Trump was still evacuating nearly all the troops and they didn't have to do anything but not shoot us in the ass on our way out.

By withdrawing the US forces he pretty much surrendered the US defense of the nation and let the security forces of Afghanistan allied with us that we were not going to help support them, which in effect cause them to surrender their forces and territory to the Taliban. I thought the GOP claimed we don't negotiate with terrorists yet that is what Trump did do.
You will buy anything, Lemming.

In Trumpyberra's own words.

Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

The real question is did he do it on purpose?
Explain in detail why Biden couldn't stop the process, especially since he delayed the process.

If his hands were tied how did he change the plan?

This will be a hoot.

This is totally laughable!

Joetard's administration never is accountable for anything!!

This Gov't IS dangerous.

Explain in detail why Biden couldn't stop the process, especially since he delayed the process.

If his hands were tied how did he change the plan?

This will be a hoot.
That's what I've wanted to know since I heard Benedict Donald utter those words. What did he do? As I said.

By reducing our troop strength to 2500 from 12,600 without holding the Taliban to the agreement made in Doha, Trump allowed the Taliban to continue their armed struggle against the Afghan Army and government we were supposed to be supporting. It had a negative effect on the morale of the Afghan Army watching the Americans enjoying a truce while they evacuated. So when he took office his choice was either re-invade to force compliance on the Taliban, killing lots of American kids, or make the best of the truce and Skedaddle like Trump.

Just when you thought this regime couldn't sink any lower.

Can any of the board Democrats explain to us how Trump tied Biden's hands and forced him into this pullout debacle that all his Senior Military officials advised him against?
\
To liberal Democrats everything that goes wrong in the entire universe is Trump’s fault. Biden can’t be blamed for anything.

"trump had this plan. I saw the plan, my staff saw the plan, my advisors saw the plan, the military saw the plan. And it was just awful and terrible so instead of changing it we just did it. Damn you trump!"

Or maybe the plan was solid, they just fucked up it's execution.

Jesus, even if I didn't like trump I'd still be sitting here thinking "wow, you seem to blame everything on him even years later, things you were in charge of".
FB_IMG_1680887887207.jpg

By withdrawing the US forces he pretty much surrendered the US defense of the nation and let the security forces of Afghanistan allied with us that we were not going to help support them, which in effect cause them to surrender their forces and territory to the Taliban. I thought the GOP claimed we don't negotiate with terrorists yet that is what Trump did do.
Then why did Biden tell our allies that the Afghan government was in good shape when we were leaving. Brittany censored Biden for that.

Forum List

Back