Biden regime watching American's Facebook posts and telling Zuckerberg which ones to ban.

Does this bother you?

• Yes

• No

• A little

Results are only viewable after voting.
It should concern every American. But the Dem sheep need to be protected like the sensitive snowflakes they are. Opposing views (aka the truth) hurt their feelings. So they must be removed. More Nazi style actions from the left.
Lying isn't an opposing view. It's just a lie. Lying about the vax can kill people. If someone got on FB and convinced a mob with machine guns to come after your stupid ass because you were eating babies you would be crying for FB to stop it.
And there we have it. The typical libtard response. Any opposing view is labeled a lie. See nobody (with the likely exception of you and your idiot pals) would believe your stupid example. No, I wouldn’t cry. Actually yes I would. From laughing so hard at your stupidity.

Suspicious how these Dems area only concerned with stopping info about the vaccines from getting out. Have any of Xiden’s or any other Dem’s blatant lies about the voting laws in Georgia or Texas been removed or flagged as false information? Let the excuses begin........

Suspicious how these Dems area only concerned with stopping info about the vaccines from getting out. Have any of Xiden’s or any other Dem’s blatant lies about the voting laws in Georgia or Texas been removed or flagged as false information? Let the excuses begin........
Nope.

Because the social media sites are now an extension of the Dimwinger party.

I voted it bothered me a little, seeing as I don't have a Twitbook account, or whatever so it doesn't effect me. The problem is that these so-called private industries are so willing to get on their knees for Biden faster than Kamala.

I voted it bothered me a little, seeing as I don't have a Twitbook account, or whatever so it doesn't effect me. The problem is that these so-called private industries are so willing to get on their knees for Biden faster than Kamala.
The same thing went on in NAZI Germany before the war.

Scary, isn't it?

Let's play a game of
"will this get banned or not?"

Will this get banned?
5etjuy.jpg

It should concern everyone. When the feds start dictating what speech people are allowed to see it can get ugly fast.

REmember when all the leftists were saying that Facebook can't be involved in violating anyone's First Amendment Rights?

The Biden Regime just admitted on national TV that they are in cahoots with Facebook to do exactly that.

Can't wait for the lefty spin on this one.

That is not technically correct but I expect that from you guys.
Facebook are a private company and can do what they like. Trump posted thousands of lies and were taken because if it.

Blame the democrats if you you like but someone has to stop the constant stream of misinformation.
If you are implying Biden will be recommending only republicans lies be taken down, you are completely wrong.
Grow up.

We're flagging problematic posts FOR Facebook.

That IS contributing to sensorship. Unless you think by flagging them they mean doing nothing to the posts...
Needless to say, if you replace Quid Pro with TRUMP!, suddenly they're screaming "Censorship", "Fascism", "Jackboots", etc.

Nope. I dont care who is in control. If they want to urge FB to warn others that someone is telling a lie and it can result in death or violence I'm all for it. Again I ask you to show us all the pertinent part of the 1rst that you claim someone is violating.
It's a small step from, "Please mark things that are completely wrong and will kill people" to, "Please shut down that military mom that is giving the president so much bad press". All it takes is a sympathetic ear at FB.

What I DON'T like is FB airing ads that they want to "update" internet regulations that haven't changed for several decades, so soon after it being revealed that they are working in concert with the Quid Pro regime. Naturally, they will want a really important seat at the table to steer how these new regulations will work. Solely for the benefit of the nation of course. Has nothing to do with cementing their power, nothing at all.

That is not technically correct but I expect that from you guys.
Facebook are a private company and can do what they like. Trump posted thousands of lies and were taken because if it.

Blame the democrats if you you like but someone has to stop the constant stream of misinformation.
If you are implying Biden will be recommending only republicans lies be taken down, you are completely wrong.
Grow up.
WHY? Why does ANYONE need to censor ANYTHING?

THINGS YOU DONT LIKE TO HEAR was the very reason the First Amendment was created.

REmember when all the leftists were saying that Facebook can't be involved in violating anyone's First Amendment Rights?

The Biden Regime just admitted on national TV that they are in cahoots with Facebook to do exactly that.

Can't wait for the lefty spin on this one.

Exactly why Parler and Gettr are growing exponentially.

Forum List

Back