Biden regime watching American's Facebook posts and telling Zuckerberg which ones to ban.

Does this bother you?

• Yes

• No

• A little

Results are only viewable after voting.
Depends on what is being "censored". If i call someone a poopoo head I dont think that should be "censored" but if someone is lying to the public then I have no problem with it being "censored" especially if its on someones platform that you have no right to be on.
Facts are just opinions
Not all the time. its a fact that if you touch water your finger will be wet.

Depends on what is being "censored". If i call someone a poopoo head I dont think that should be "censored" but if someone is lying to the public then I have no problem with it being "censored" especially if its on someones platform that you have no right to be on.
The exact point is, do you think the government never lies?
We should Never hear opinions other than the governments?
How do you know who is lying, the government or the poster?
Everyone is supposed to be free to access to online "platforms" and say whatever they want to, that's why section 230 was approved.
Pretty sure the government lies. You ever watch a established politician talk to the public? The government is not going to lock down the public and fuckup their tax base so you can be sure that if they lie its going to be to give an early all clear.

You arent free to access those online platforms if you don't follow their rules. Like no lying.
You are free to access those platforms and to be uncensored, exactly because the government lies all the time.

Everyone is supposed to be free to access to online "platforms" and say whatever they want to, that's why section 230 was approved.
Pretty sure the government lies. You ever watch a established politician talk to the public? The government is not going to lock down the public and fuckup their tax base so you can be sure that if they lie its going to be to give an early all clear.

You arent free to access those online platforms if you don't follow their rules. Like no lying.
You are free to access those platforms and to be uncensored, exactly because the government lies all the time.
No shoes, no shirt, no service.

No shoes, no shirt, no service.
I like that white privilege! The government is always right.

C'mon, what is lying?? You can find "the earth is flat" posted on FB every day. Did the dems say the vaccine was not working when Trump was the POTUS?
Let me be specific. Lies that cause people to die or goad them to violence....where people tend to die. I never heard anyone say the vaccine wouldn't work except Drumpf followers.
Where were you when the Dems said 'NO' to the vaccine because it was Trump's vaccine? :laughing0301:

Harris’ statement, which came during the only vice presidential debate of the 2020 election cycle, underscores the central role that Covid-19 vaccine development has played on the 2020 campaign trail.

“If public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it, absolutely,” she said. “But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Harris and the Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, have criticized Trump for months for rhetoric that undermines government scientists and, they argue, has damaged public trust in an eventual vaccine. Biden has backed Harris’ stance on the Trump administration’s vaccine development process, outlining several transparency thresholds that the campaign would require before endorsing use of a Covid-19 vaccine.

For months, President Trump has pledged an imminent vaccine approval, openly acknowledging he’s seeking one by Election Day on Nov. 3.

In response, Pence stopped short of echoing the Trump campaign’s prior accusation that Harris’ stance makes her an “anti-vaxxer,” but he called her stance “unconscionable.”

It's not the governments platform so why are they involved? This is some serious dangerous government creep...
Well …she also said that if you are banned from one platform you should be banned from them all. So…obviously it’s not just Facebook they are in bed with.

C'mon, what is lying?? You can find "the earth is flat" posted on FB every day. Did the dems say the vaccine was not working when Trump was the POTUS?
Let me be specific. Lies that cause people to die or goad them to violence....where people tend to die. I never heard anyone say the vaccine wouldn't work except Drumpf followers.
Where were you when the Dems said 'NO' to the vaccine because it was Trump's vaccine? :laughing0301:

Harris’ statement, which came during the only vice presidential debate of the 2020 election cycle, underscores the central role that Covid-19 vaccine development has played on the 2020 campaign trail.

“If public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it, absolutely,” she said. “But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Harris and the Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, have criticized Trump for months for rhetoric that undermines government scientists and, they argue, has damaged public trust in an eventual vaccine. Biden has backed Harris’ stance on the Trump administration’s vaccine development process, outlining several transparency thresholds that the campaign would require before endorsing use of a Covid-19 vaccine.

For months, President Trump has pledged an imminent vaccine approval, openly acknowledging he’s seeking one by Election Day on Nov. 3.

In response, Pence stopped short of echoing the Trump campaign’s prior accusation that Harris’ stance makes her an “anti-vaxxer,” but he called her stance “unconscionable.”
That never happened. Dont blame your lack of reading comprehension either. You quoted exactly what was said so you are intentionally being a repub and lying.

It's 'censorship', and we are in the middle of a pandemic that is causing new cases to soar.

Idiot Americans who believe in a cascade of daily lies is causing people to die, literally.

Bravo, President Biden. This is actually long, long overdue.
Fuck off. You lefties allowed several Democratic governors to kill seniors in nursing homes with no repercussions. You dipshits have no credibility.

It's not the governments platform so why are they involved? This is some serious dangerous government creep...
Well …she also said that if you are banned from one platform you should be banned from them all. So…obviously it’s not just Facebook they are in bed with.
At this point we're fucked. I can not wait for the midterms to put these thieves in check and then 2024 to kick them the fuck out of DC

"but if someone is lying to the public then I have no problem with it being "censored"".
So you're okay with censoring every politician alive, all that have lived and all that ever will exist.......... Okay, I'm good with that........ :eusa_whistle:

At this point we're fucked. I can not wait for the midterms to put these thieves in check and then 2024 to kick them the fuck out of DC
The left always goes too far.

"but if someone is lying to the public then I have no problem with it being "censored"".
So you're okay with censoring every politician alive, all that have lived and all that ever will exist.......... Okay, I'm good with that........ :eusa_whistle:
Read further down. I revised and got specific about what type of lying.

Most of the platforms are Dems friendly. Did you remember FB was the only one jump to Tump's side when Dems came after the big tech? It seems that FB is in bed with Dems now. You will never find right-wing stuff in your search very soon.

Most of the platforms are Dems friendly. Did you remember FB was the only one jump to Tump's side when Dems came after the big tech? It seems that FB is in bed with Dems now. You will never find right-wing stuff in your search very soon.
What happened to Dumps platform? I know he didnt give up that cash cow did he?

I answered "A little",: but really my answer is "it depends";. It depends on whether their cooperation was in any way coerced.

I'll say this though. As a non-user of FB, this doesn't encourage me to join up.

Forum List

Back