Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
Trump would have sold us out to Putin months ago
He would not lift a finger to help a black Lesbian Basketball Star.

Just look at how the Trumptards on this thread are acting
But Donald Trump did help those two young black basketball players who were arrested in China for theft . Remember that. That was an act of nobility no matter what anyone thinks about Trump.

To the points that folks are making in this thread… it is fair to say hey if somebody commit a crime they should be prepared to do the time. But also what about Christian forgiveness. ? And having a sensible punishment for laws that are broken.

That’s why I remind the Donald Trump supporters my fellow Americans in the thread even if we look at this from a patriarchal point of you yes you can say Britney is a rebellious lesbian she is a supporter of BLM. She is nonetheless a fellow American. And from the patriarchal point of view it’s still a man’s duty to rescue that woman in distress.

It was a fair trade.

There are 5 permanent U.N. Security Council members: U.S., China, Russia, Great Britain, and France.
They are responsible for providing the vast amount of arms worldwide. And they all use private contractors to make undisclosed deals.
This is the way things have been, are, and will continue to be.

Before anyone wags their finger and accuses others of being. 'Merchants of Death'; they better pause and look in the mirror.

'I don't understand why I'm still sitting here. My bags are packed': Devastated Paul Whelan breaks his silence from Russian penal colony as his brother slams his 'catastrophic' exclusion from Brittney Griner prisoner swap

He did it, he did it! That sleepy ole man finally did it.

He got Russia to release Brittney Griner from prison.

Amidst all these ongoing tensions.

Man, there's nothing that sleepy old man can't do!

Yoooooooo JOE!!!!
Now we got to get Paul Waylen.

It was a fair trade.

There are 5 permanent U.N. Security Council members: U.S., China, Russia, Great Britain, and France.
They are responsible for providing the vast amount of arms worldwide. And they all use private contractors to make undisclosed deals.
This is the way things have been, are, and will continue to be.

Before anyone wags their finger and accuses others of being. 'Merchants of Death'; they better pause and look in the mirror.
Yes brother great point. I am reminded about the post ww2 vision of the allies of World War II which envisioned the Soviets, Americans, Chinese, British all working together. Obviously we have our differences with the Chinese and the Russians today.

Griner was a high profile prisoner. So was Bout… so in that regard it was a good swap

And Bout has been out of the arms business for over 15 years. Is he still effective? Obviously in that line of business things have changed immensely in such time. I imagine the guys been in solitary confinement shut down from the rest of the world so he’s gonna have a lot of learning to do. Just because he’s out does it mean he’s going to be an effective firearms dealer again or that he will have any positive affect in Warren now he certainly could I suppose time will tell him that. But ultimately I think President Biden made a great move here. … If the reports are true that this was the initial offer and that Russia only relented on the one for one deal than it was a great deal.

They traded an arms dealer that was responsible for thousands of deaths for some dumb chick that tried to smuggle weed into russia?
This biden dipshit is a fucking disaster.
There is no bigger arms dealer than the US Government. They only had it out for this guy because they hate competition...

Yes brother great point. I am reminded about the post ww2 vision of the allies of World War II which envisioned the Soviets, Americans, Chinese, British all working together. Obviously we have our differences with the Chinese and the Russians today.

Griner was a high profile prisoner. So was Bout… so in that regard it was a good swap

And Bout has been out of the arms business for over 15 years. Is he still effective? Obviously in that line of business things have changed immensely in such time. I imagine the guys been in solitary confinement shut down from the rest of the world so he’s gonna have a lot of learning to do. Just because he’s out does it mean he’s going to be an effective firearms dealer again or that he will have any positive affect in Warren now he certainly could I suppose time will tell him that. But ultimately I think President Biden made a great move here. … If the reports are true that this was the initial offer and that Russia only relented on the one for one deal than it was a great deal.

Bout will be back, but not as directly hands on.
Too much money to be made in arms dealing and he is a pro.

1670521383178.png

Forum List

Back