Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
What did you say about it then bastard?

What did I say about it then?

How Trump was a winner.

Biden is a fucking loser.

Over 50 prisoners released under Trump.

Mr. Trump said the freed Americans alongside him at the White House were among more than 50 people released from 22 countries during his tenure. He characterized all of those people as “hostages,” though most were imprisoned, albeit often on dubious charges, in foreign legal systems.

While I agree other's should have been released first I wonder if green has done any research on Whelan? He's lied about several positions he has held, had a bad conduct discharge from Marines and is also listed as a citizen of 4 countries. Just maybe he did get caught spying for one of these other countries. Why, hasn't Canada, Britain or Ireland pushed for his release?

Putin is the one struggling for power

Biden is the cause of it
haha putin just got his Merchant of Death back…he played Xiden like a fiddle

putin’s going nowhere…meanwhile xiden lost 15 seats in the house and the american people overwhelming voted to investigate and check his power

Optics, a gay, black, pot head over a marine in exchange for the merchant of death. Now explain that if you will.

No wigs in Russian prison allowed, apparently. But looks like plenty of fresh-cooked food....

1670548228759.png

Made a friend. (Who probably works for the FSB)....

1670548255851.png

That's a small bed for 6'9" Brittney who disrespected her own country's national anthem. I wonder what she dreamt about...

1670548334047.png

There's no place like home...
65396421-11518645-image-a-74_1670536810430.jpg

Doo-rag and hard labor. Not making >$1M per year shooting hoops....

1670548706518.png

I wonder if when Brittney comes home, and she starts getting paid big bucks for interviews by all the woke media in Biden's pocket, if she will speak about what a great country America is. What do you think?....

65394517-0-Brittney_Griner_seen_on_a_plane_where_she_is_told_that_she_will_-a-49_1670535019917.jpg

So we got back the America hating lezbo for an arms dealer. Wonderful. Let's celebrate by shooting up a gay bar.
MODs, do you want to promote such bigoted violence on this website?

MODs, do you want to promote such bigoted violence on this website?
Go fuck yourself, you slimy nasty queer. You support a war monger and you cry "bigot? You're mentally ill.

Last edited:
The US got a two time Olympic Champion back
Russia got a thug
A thug that's a pretty loyal Russian. We got a queer that finds the national anthem offensive. Even CNN admits Putin got a solid win with this one. Two time Olympic champion v an arms dealer??? Arms dealer wins.

He got his Merchant of Death back. Fuckwad Biden got a black lesbian that hates this country.

How much do Republicans hate the country? Enough to sanction Jan. 6th? $ucking up to White Nationalist is just the beginning with "the right!" It seems like our very democracy is being undermined by these people! Pointing fingers only gets more in your direction buddy! :heehee: :rolleyes::dunno::stir:

A book is forthcoming and an overpaid speaking tour after she does the news/talk show route, and then a Netflix documentary with a bigly cash in.
She's set for life if she lays off the hash vape's and has a great financial manager.
It still looks like a fair trade to me.
All in oppressive, racist America where she can smoke weed freely and be in same sex relationship protected.

Forum List

Back