Biden said he would end the Nordstream Pipeline. Other admin officials and allies admit U.S. blew it up.

The video's have been posted twit. You truly are an ugly person on the inside.

Nope. I just know a bit about pipelines ... and I've followed Nordstream2 and keystone XL for a decade. Putin is a screw up... and now he's desperate.

Then what is Xiden talking about putting it out of business? Makes even less sense...is your Dear Leader that out of touch with reality? Or is it you?

It is out of business. Biden helped stop Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Putin thought the US and Europeans would let him crush Ukraine to keep the gas flowing.

It is out of business. Biden helped stop Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Putin thought the US and Europeans would let him crush Ukraine to keep the gas flowing.
Xiden said he.....would...ie in the future.

and last I checked, Putin invaded Ukraine on Xiden's watch...Xiden didn't stop it...it's still happening.

Xiden in fact lifted the sanctions Trump had on the pipeline, for Putin, prior to the invasion

Xiden said he.....would...ie in the future.

and last I checked, Putin invaded Ukraine on Xiden's watch...Xiden didn't stop it...it's still happening.

Xiden in fact lifted the sanctions Trump had on the pipeline, for Putin, prior to the invasion

We were buying a lot of oil from Russia since Trump put sanctions on Venezuela. If Putin were rational he wouldn't have stopped gas sales to Europe via Nordstream2.

Trump wanted to force the Europeans to pay twice as much for US natural gas.

We were buying a lot of oil from Russia since Trump put sanctions on Venezuela. If Putin were rational he wouldn't have stopped gas sales to Europe via Nordstream2.

Trump wanted to force the Europeans to pay twice as much for US natural gas.
haha no we weren’t buying A LOT…we bought some, but we’ve bought some from russia since Clinton

he didn’t want to force them, he just didn’t wan them dependent on putin like they became….now they have a major energy crisis they could of avoided had they listened to trump.

why did xiden lift those sanctions trump had in place to try to protect europe? why did xiden help merkel try to undermine nato and strength putin?

Germany was helping fund it, pouring cash into putins treasury.

xiden lifted sanctions trump had in place making the money transfer easier
The sanctions (more like threat of sanctions since I think they talked more than they after) did absolutely nothing. The construction of the pipeline continued unabated.

Neither of these pipelines have been functional lately. Europe is replacing gas imports from Russia with LNG.

Tucker states, something like....... I have no proof, but c'mon, this is biden.

Anti-American douche = tucker.
so the video of the xiden admin saying they will do it isn’t proof? you wonder why we call you all dembot cultist?

The sanctions (more like threat of sanctions since I think they talked more than they after) did absolutely nothing. The construction of the pipeline continued unabated.

Neither of these pipelines have been functional lately. Europe is replacing gas imports from Russia with LNG.
there were sanctions, xiden lifted rhem…they did something…they at least showed our massive disagreement with what merkel was doing, and our concern over the threat…trump recognized it…xiden apparently missed it, or wanted to make things easier for putin…you know be more flexible

there were sanctions, xiden lifted rhem…they did something…they at least showed our massive disagreement with what merkel was doing, and our concern over the threat…trump recognized it…xiden apparently missed it, or wanted to make things easier for putin…you know be more flexible
The sanctions had zero effect on the pipeline construction.

thats what we've been saying for 6 yrs,, but it never stopped the dems from doing it,,,
You guys do love repeating Russia propaganda. That’s not my fault.

But this isn’t Russian propaganda because it’s not something they could lie about.

Don’t be a moron.

Forum List

Back