Biden said he would end the Nordstream Pipeline. Other admin officials and allies admit U.S. blew it up.

I know more than you. I know that Nordstream 2 has never been operational and Nordstream 1 has been offline for the last month.

You don't know as much as my house plant. I guess that's why Germany has been scrambling its ass off to swing a deal with the UAE to get NG and other fuels from them in lieu of loss of russian supplies.

sorry why DID xiden lift them?

did they? i don’t recall putin invading while they were in place
They failed to stop the pipeline.

The idea that Putin would invade because ineffectual pipeline sanctions were lifted is illogical. Makes no sense. Since the sanctions were applied before the invasion, their continued presence would not disincentivize behavior.

They failed to stop the pipeline.

The idea that Putin would invade because ineffectual pipeline sanctions were lifted is illogical. Makes no sense. Since the sanctions were applied before the invasion, their continued presence would not disincentivize behavior.
they stopped the invasion

obama‘a sanctions failed to stop russian election interface, failed to get putin out of crimora…shouldn’t xiden lift those?

at least trump was able to keep them from invading with his

You don't know as much as my house plant. I guess that's why Germany has been scrambling its ass off to swing a deal with the UAE to get NG and other fuels from them in lieu of loss of russian supplies.

This proves that Germany has been reducing its purchase of Russian gas, which is what I’ve been saying.

Russia doesn’t need Nordstream anymore which means they could have sabotaged their own pipeline.

Tucker states, something like....... I have no proof, but c'mon, this is biden.

Anti-American douche = tucker.
The real anti-AmerI can in this situation is Joe Biden. The corrupt politician who sold his influence to China using his son Hunter as a bag man.

***snip***

In China, culture serves the agenda of the Communist government. Unlike the Russians, who struggled vainly to stem the impact of American culture, their Chinese counterparts decided to control it at the source. Biden was a key figure in negotiating the terms on which the PRC would control Hollywood.

In 1962, the Manchurian Candidate depicted an effort by Communists in China, Russia, and elsewhere to kidnap and brainwash American soldiers. The modern remake replaced the Communists with a corporation and the Chinese doctor with a South African geneticist. China could not be offended.

While Biden, Katzenberg, and Xi were partying at the Marriot, human rights protesters were calling for freedom, and being arrested by the henchmen of a one-party Democrat city and state for their trouble.

Even while Biden was falsely claiming that the Hollywood sellout would improve human rights in China, the rise of China was already violating human rights in America. Now, as Chinese drones fly over American cities, police stalk empty streets, social media monopolies monitor every single phone, and Democrat officials dismiss the Bill of Rights while locking up millions of people, our rights are gone.

And Joe Biden is the Manchurian Candidate who long ago sold out the country he now seeks to rule.
…emphasis added

This proves that Germany has been reducing its purchase of Russian gas, which is what I’ve been saying.
NO, ASSHOLE, it is Germany scrambling to find a new source of energy after Russia cut them off a month ago.

Russia doesn’t need Nordstream anymore
You're an idiot. Russia is desperate for money what with the war going on in Ukraine. Your brain is full of Elmers Paste.

Elmers Washable School Paste | School Supplies | Price Cutter

The real anti-AmerI can in this situation is Joe Biden. The corrupt politician who sold his influence to China using his son Hunter as a bag man.

***snip***

In China, culture serves the agenda of the Communist government. Unlike the Russians, who struggled vainly to stem the impact of American culture, their Chinese counterparts decided to control it at the source. Biden was a key figure in negotiating the terms on which the PRC would control Hollywood.

In 1962, the Manchurian Candidate depicted an effort by Communists in China, Russia, and elsewhere to kidnap and brainwash American soldiers. The modern remake replaced the Communists with a corporation and the Chinese doctor with a South African geneticist. China could not be offended.

While Biden, Katzenberg, and Xi were partying at the Marriot, human rights protesters were calling for freedom, and being arrested by the henchmen of a one-party Democrat city and state for their trouble.

Even while Biden was falsely claiming that the Hollywood sellout would improve human rights in China, the rise of China was already violating human rights in America. Now, as Chinese drones fly over American cities, police stalk empty streets, social media monopolies monitor every single phone, and Democrat officials dismiss the Bill of Rights while locking up millions of people, our rights are gone.

And Joe Biden is the Manchurian Candidate who long ago sold out the country he now seeks to rule.
…emphasis added
Xiden is on video praising Xi and literally asking for his help if he ran for President…Xiden ran…China interfered in the election on his behalf

sorry facts bother you

xiden continued the obama “‘more flexible” polices…ukraine got invaded

trump was right
Facts are fine. The problem is when you invent a casual relationship between them. Especially when it’s an illogical one.

Forum List

Back