Biden said the 30% not vaccinated are inclined to get the shot because of the Omicron variant

I have about a 1 in 107 chance of dying from a car crash, and about a 1 in 106 chance of dying from a fall. Both are less than a 1% chance, but, given how much MORE likely those two causes are than from my dying from COVID, I plan to:

1) sell my car and only go places that I can get to by a train. If I take a bus, it could still collide with a car.

2) stay in my house, as as to minimize my chance of a fall. What is complicating that is I read most falls are in the one’s own bathroom, so I‘m still figuring this one out.

DrEvil.png

Last edited:
99.7 recovery. Deadly to obese people and comorbidities. A healthy diet is the best medicine that keeps the immune system strong and able to fight off pathogens.
800,000 dead...a whole lot of em normal healthy people.

And oh by the way...a lot of people refusing to get vaxxed are older or overweight or have some condition or other that YOU would call a comorbidity

And oh by the way...a lot of people refusing to get vaxxed are older or overweight or have some condition or other that YOU would call a comorbidity

No, it takes out mainly the obese and comorbidities. Doesn't really bother healthy people. CDC already admitted that 200 million were infected last year, 60 percent with no symptoms. Injection is just way too dangerous. Killing hundreds of thousands, millions of injuries. No thanks.

Everyone should have the freedom to make their own choice without being coerced.

Last edited:
No, it takes out mainly the obese and comorbidities. Doesn't really bother healthy people. CDC already admitted that 200 million were infected last year, 60 percent with no symptoms. Injection is just way too dangerous. Killing hundreds of thousands, millions of injuries. No thanks.

Everyone should have the freedom to make their own choice without being coerced.
Again..

Serfs, roll up your sleeves and get your 4th, 5th, injection. Phizer and moderna need more money.

Yahoo, fear, fear, fear, lol..............and the "experts" say--------

Here's XIDEN.............1:20

I misquoted him, though makes little difference. He says 30% of the undesirables who aren't vaxed are now inclined to get one because of the new variant.

Which hasn't killed anyone.

Is he trying to suggest undesirables are tarded or his people are?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back