Biden says ‘extreme MAGA philosophy’ is like ‘semi-fascism’

Yeah..except I'm not seeing that on the other side of the fence.
Political posturing abound?...yes. Blind fealty and devotion? Trying to undermine and destroy this country and its norms?...no.
The right used to support free election and the peaceful transfer of power. They used to be the law and order party, now the last president has to pardon a shitpot load of his own inner circle for crimes and admitted and found guilty on multiple count by juries of their peers approved by the defence lawyers. The white power boys, vote trump, along with the Boogaloo boys. Three white racists chased down a black guy in the red state of GA and shotgunned him to death, both murder and a hate crime, though the hate crime aspect was just to make sure some Red State redneck would not be elected and let them out sometime in the future. The Boogaloos were found guilty this week on attempted kidnapping and terrorism, in connection with attempt to kidnap a governor and blow up a bridge as a diversion. During the Floyde riots, the Boogs were firebombing and killing law enforcement, with the plan of it being blamed on Antifa assholes.
There are left wing and right wing assholes a plenty and they do not show voter ID before they strike.

Extreme MAGA Philosophy....I sort of like it....Just another in a long line of phrases designed to describe Trump voters that will backfire on the dems.​

I prefer to be called an anti-fascist...

1661479806636.png

I have asked over 50 Trump supporters since 2016 the reasons why they support this man. Trying to understand the reasons behind the blind loyalty. The ignoring of his incompetence, his corruption...to what end? What did they think this man was going to return to them? Why is this man deserving of this love and devotion?

I've gotten my answer, and it's ugly. And I stand by my conclusions.
This man, brings out the absolute worst and darkest in his supporters..because they...are him.

Sorry. :)
you can ask the same thing of those who blindly follow the 2 parties.....they also bring out the absolute worst and darkest in their followers....

Forum List

Back