Biden says he wants VP that is ready to be President on day one.

I am not sure what to make of this from senile old Joe. I don’t think he wants to be President.

Well, now we know Joe can still count to one, but I wonder what he would have said if he could count to say, ten.

Biden says he wants VP that is ready to be President on day one.

A dimocrap in the Dick Cheney mold.

I am not sure what to make of this from senile old Joe. I don’t think he wants to be President.

Pretty sure if Drumpf could last this long Biden could select his local school janitor as a backup.

Hillary said she's ready!
No thanks but even she would be better on day one than Drumpf is right now.
DJT has done a great job as President. Reminds me of JFK or FDR.
DJD reminds me of an incompetent fuck up and a retarded doorknob.

I'm no Rump fan but that's pretty much how you appear to us.

Crazy Joe knows his mortality while Trump will live forever..

Pedo Joe would never make it through the debates. You better find someone else.

Pretty sure if Drumpf could last this long Biden could select his local school janitor as a backup.

Incompetent fuck up? Well yeah, he is incompetent at fucking up...it's because he gets things done, he's a winner.

An acquaintance of mine has been working for over a year on a project for NYS to lower prison costs to the taxpayers.
Now I see the results of this "cost saving".

I think anyone convicted of a violent crime should serve their entire sentence.
What each of us think does not determine the Law; that is left up to Bleeding Heart Liberal Attorneys in NYS.

I have visited NYC enough to know I haven't lost anything up there. The people of NYS need to vote in some actual leadership.
Colin Powell, your country needs you (again). But, this time, stay away from any talk of wmd.
Someone doesn't like a little lightening up.

Can no one else see that Biden is not a real candidate? He is a proxy—a bridge if you will—for the democrats to install a radical extremist in the Oval Office. He will step down on day one if elected or commit suicide or vanish into thin air. The person who takes his place will be Obama to the tenth power, someone no sane American would ever vote for and quite possibly is not legally qualified to hold the office. The democrats will subvert the entire election process this November and install a cultural Marxist in the White House whom no one actually voted for. Bank on it. My guess, at this rate and considering the democrats' loudest false narrative of the day, a militant black social justice warrior will be their choice.

If I thought for a second that this was the case, I might actually vote for him.

The DNC isn't capable enough to pull it off. They are only trying to make people think this is a possibility.

I'm no Rump fan but that's pretty much how you appear to us.
You guys dont matter for anything so thats not a problem.

Incompetent fuck up? Well yeah, he is incompetent at fucking up...it's because he gets things done, he's a winner.
Incompetent fuck up or world class fuck up. Take your pick.

Forum List

Back